An interview with fecal matter

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by ElJefe, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    His own father would eject him.
    Hacking piece of sh!t.
    Idy na khuy, Dema.

3. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I read about this the other day. This is one of the kind remarks DC fans had for it....

I bit my tongue, I didn't say anything.

4. ignatz

ignatz New Member

Jun 3, 2001
    Washington, DC
    Studs up or down would not have made any difference. Dema went in front of O'Brien and O'Brien's shin hit Dema's leg. It may well have been reckless to go for Dema to go for the ball that way, but the placement of the studs (if in fact they were up -- I don't remember) had nothing to do with the injury to O'Brien.

In fact, IIRC, the statement by MLS regarding the suspension said that it was imposed because of the injury, i.e., the result -- not the challenge itself, not the placement of the studs. Imposing a suspension based on the result of the play, rather than the play itself, makes little sense to me. But then, much that MLS does makes little sense to me.

5. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is an assh*le. Ronnie O'Brien has more character in his left pinky toe than Kovalenko will ever have.

What goes around will one day come back to him. He will get his deserved retribution - whether from a Burn player, another player or he gets hit by a bus. He will get his.

And next season, Ronnie O'Brien will lead us back into the playoffs.

6. SgtSchultz

SgtSchultz Member

Jul 11, 2001
    Parts Unknown
    Kovalenko is such a jerk. What I really despise is how people on the DC board make comments on how he may one day be selected for the national team. Typical arrogance for a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.

7. Alex Sanz

Alex Sanz New Member

Apr 6, 2000
    TX
    Why do we have to say fecal matter? Why can't we just say crap. Pure crap. Crapalenko.

8. Texan

Texan New Member

Jan 8, 2001
    He gives fecal matter a bad name.

9. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Fecal matter smells better.

When I play for the Burn I'll break both his legs and smile in my one game suspension.

10. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was going for cleverness.

But you're right. Dema Kovalenko is a piece of crap. It can't be said enough.

11. gotyourback

gotyourback Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Aurora/Arlington
    Re: Re: An interview with fecal matter

Yes, and sweet Dema didn't know he was scalping Ruiz when he flipped over and scraped his studs across the Fish's head.

Obviously you and many other DC fans don't know how dangerous this guy is. Granted, he's VERY talented, but he chooses to use his great abilities at taking opportunities to hurt others. Unless he changes his attitude completely (some of his 'choices' relative to his attitude are influenced by Stoichkov), he should not be allowed to play in any league, any where...

Unless, of course, we hear nothing about this again and he never 'injures' another soccer player ever again.

12. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Re: Re: Re: An interview with fecal matter

I agree. DC fans here on the boards seem to be a little bias towards their friend Dema. Fair enough that you support your team. I'm sure if Vaca had broken the SJ(name escapes me at the moment) player's leg, we would be saying he was going for the ball too.

HOWEVER I'm sure if you asked any player if going in w/ BOTH feet off the ground, studs first, if that is going to make a difference and I'm sure they will tell you yes.

Still don't think so. Try this, straighten out your leg and point your foot down. Imagine going into someone like that. Your foot is more likely to be broken as it has no support. Now put your foot out and straighten it. Your foot almost locks. Now go into someone like that is begging for a broken league. Sorry, but Dema deserves have his legs broken for his stupidity.

Dema is reckless and if the MLS continues to allow that style of play, I might ask the Burn for a try out. I'm sure several people that I play with will back me up on this one.

Dema, beware if I enter the mls draft.

13. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wannabe New Yorkers? Where the hell did that come from?
    You're way ahead of me, pal--my wife and I just want to be able to afford Alexandria!

14. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ

Yeah, me too. Like how they let someone continue playing in this league after breaking the legs of two other players.

And for those of you who say there was no intent, I say it really doesn't matter. If a player plays with such reckless disregard for others on the field, he should be thrown out of the league.

Dema is just a smaller version of Diallo. Too focused on winning to use any common sense.

15. KAESO

KAESO New Member

Nov 5, 2000
    San Gabriel Valley
    Dema is the sorriest excuse for a human being in MLS. After I saw him breaking the Dallas' players leg, I still cannot understand how he's allowed to play in this league.

16. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

One means it is accidental the other shows intent. Why do players get cards for studs up even when they don't hurt someone else? Sometimes even getting one when they miss completely. I somewhat understand your backing your own player and maybe if we had never had one of our own go through this I would be the same. However having seen two players go through this now I don't want this type of player on my team no matter how good he is. Having a player go all out is great but when they cross that line and start ruining (or possibly ruining) others lives is over a line a lot of us don't condone. I also think his karma will catch up to him. It may even be that he hurts himself which would be extremely ironic.

17. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

You know, I tried to not say anything, but comments this stupid are just too moronic not to point out.

18. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From DC United's own website:

http://www.dcunited.com/index.cfm?section=main&cont_id=204830

You know, playing up the bad boy image might actually be a smart marketing move on the part of DC United. Perhaps they could sell themselves as the Oakland Raiders of MLS.

And to drum up some excitement (and attendance) at RFK, United could let fans set off smoke bombs and have small, but contained, "riots". ;)

19. ggh01

ggh01 Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Denton, TX
    With the ring of personalities they have collected, they ARE the "bad" team of the MLS.
    This type of thing is a little too far from the game and a little too close to WWF for my liking.

20. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    DC United kind of reminds me of that team of goons that Paul Newman's team faces in "Slap Shot". Who can forget such memorable characters as:

Tim "Dr Hook" McCracken

[​IMG]

or Ogie Oglethorpe:

[​IMG]

"This young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe."

21. enderjed

enderjed Member

Jul 11, 2002
    Denton, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by SgtSchultz
    Typical arrogance for a bunch of wannabe New Yorkers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    from SABuffalo786
    --------------------------------------------------
    You know, I tried to not say anything, but comments this stupid are just too moronic not to point out.
    --------------------------------------------------

Buncha wannabe New Yorkers.....in denial.

22. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dema's little sister receives care.

[​IMG]

23. gotyourback

gotyourback Member

Jul 18, 2002
    Aurora/Arlington
    ROFLMFAO!!!

THAT made my day!

24. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    hell i wouldn't mind playing with dema's sister and her friends ;)

25. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ask Dema if you can. demalitionman@dcunited.com