'Amor à Camisola' - The Jersey Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It isn't, I can see a piece of garbage in the shape of a shirt right on it.:D

2. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Haha, ouch.

Hey, atleast I have no trouble getting my team jerseys. :D

3. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Touché [​IMG]

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  5. simao20

simao20 Member

Jan 16, 2003
    SoCal
    Since I got my World Cup tickets in the mail today, I decided to take a picture of my NT Jersey Collection.

[​IMG]

I still need to cop this year's jerseys

6. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Back in Toronto Esse
    i like em. but the colour is just nasty. if they were all red with a green accents instead of all yellow with red i would get em for sure. other countries shoes look better, i see brazil ones every where i go :mad:

7. rafaeldsofr

rafaeldsofr New Member

May 18, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Simao, where is your picture with your collecao?
    I wanna see if it tops mine hehe...!

8. Forever-Sporting

Forever-Sporting New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Hey all, just went to the nike store today ( for torontonians it was the one at bay & bloor ). I was really surprised by how much portugal stuff they had: size 1 c.ronaldo signed balls, the green training shirt w/ embroydered crest ($70), green training jacket with embroydered crest, anthem jacket, c.ronaldo home jersey w/ embroydered crest :eek: $140...ouch, home shorts for 30 or 40 bucks if i remember, black t-shirt with 17 on the front and portugal written on the back ($60), regular home and away jerseys for $100 even, black portugal shoe bag $18, and they had black portugal shoes with the crest on the tonge.

what struck me the most was the c.ronaldo home shirt with emboydered crest, like a dream come true...only not when i read the price tag :(

just thought ide share with u guys the type of selection thats available right now:)

9. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Did they have that in black?

10. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Now that people have had time to get settled into the new jerseys, how are the sizes? I typically fit into a large or medium well, extra-large tends to be big on me. The Benfica large jersey fits me perfectly (XL is a little too big), so I'm guessing I should go with the Portugal large jersey too?

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Still havent gotten mine yet. Its been a bad week for me regarding purchases. My Jordan from Ebay have yet to come in and its been 2+ weeks, and I havent gotten around to buying the black Jersey....*sign*

12. Forever-Sporting

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada

i wish they did, all they had was a plain black jersey and no black shorts :(

13. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Arggggg...Fighting words.

14. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Brian de Sousa posted these in the Benfica forum, it's the new Benfica jerseys for 2006/2007.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like them, they look great.

15. Forever-Sporting

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I like the White/Cream one alot

16. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    You should've passed by Yonge St and checked out the jersey shops there. There's one called Sports Locker and they have the C. Ronaldo Home NT jersey, I'll check how much it is tomorrow.

17. Forever-Sporting

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Where is that exactly? i know theres one called young sports and they have some jerseys there, its located accross form Sam the Record man near the Eaton Centre

18. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Oh damn, I just read what i wrote. I was actually talking about Yonge Sports having the jersey, Sports Locker is another shop up Yonge near gerrard st, they have some neat stuff there, but I haven't taken a look recently.

19. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    Another picture of the 2006/2007 Benfica red jersey:

[​IMG]

20. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I just added some more items to my Portugal collection. I got the red shorts and they look real good. I got my prizes from the contest and I found an awesome C Ronaldo Nike hat. Its got the quinas in the backround and looks like a watermark behind the number 17. I got all my stuff in Newark and I think Im finally done as far as the world cup goes:
    https://hookedonsoccer.com/store/
    CSD has so many more things in there, the website does not do the store justice. You guys have to go in there if you are in the area. You would not want to leave.

-Warm-ups
    -Anthem Jacket
    -2 Hats
    -Red shorts
    -Ronaldo Jersey
    -Portugal wristband

There is something missing, I think I'll have to get a personalized black Jersey.

21. manichefan

manichefan Member

Mar 30, 2005
    NJ
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Portugal Wristband??? WHat does that look like? I havent seen one yet.

22. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bad picture (too dark) but you should get the idea. It has the Federation Logo on both sides of PORTUGAL[​IMG]

and here's the link to the page where you can find it: http://www.hookedonsoccer.com/store...d=196&osCsid=e67f5cef620e1a2f04cb04859549c160

BTW UltraViseu, thanks for the "commercial". You're right, we haven't had much time to update our Website with all the stuff we have in the store. As you may or may not know, my manager went on maternity leave and the "cutie" you liked only comes in on Saturdays as she is now working full-time in the corporate world...

23. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    also, we'll be running some more commercials on SPT at the end of this month until the beginning of the World Cup. We will also be doing some radio Advertising in Massachusets ( WJFD-FM ) and perhaps cooperate with SPT during the SPT Comunidades on Monday nights with some giveaways during a mini-World Cup-related- quiz. Details hopefully to follow soon after I meet up w/ Luis Pires this Saturday.

24. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Did you get the ringer T's yet?

25. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Good stuff. We need more people to start wearing Portugal gear every day untill the world cup and after we win it!!;)

We gotta rep our bloodline!

I want those clueless people on the streets to wonder why are there so many people wearing Portugal gear.

Everyone forget that clubismo shit and start reppin!!