'Amor à Camisola' - The Jersey Thread

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonaldoQuaresma88ca

RonaldoQuaresma88ca New Member

May 9, 2005
    Oh Boi, you guys just got b!tchslapped. White shorts looked so GAY I think. I kinda like the crimson coloured shorts. The tops are dope tho. Might take some time to get use to. Better than the Jersey's in Euro96, Euro2000, and that debacle WC 2002 uni's. I grew to like the Euro2004 and I think I'm growin to like this one. The road black ones are the sh!t tho - as in good!

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Oh man...Black jerseys...oh man....oh man......

I am going to buy one of those and go rob the nearest Royal Bank, thats how dirty those black jersys look.

3. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Personally, Id even rather have them wear the old ghetto-ish jerseys we used to wear in the 90s
    [​IMG]

sure the jerseys not as nice but at least when they play they are wearing red and green and representing Portugal
    not some generic all maroon merda

ah... w/e hopefully it will bring us luck somehow...

4. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Those were Nike's first Portugal kits and the looked pretty good, better then the crap we have now.

5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I can see our players just one day putting on the Green Shorts and saying F - Nike.

6. Benfica_fan

Benfica_fan Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    In my opinion, that's the best jersey Nike has made for Portugal so far (the blue alternate jersey that year also looked awesome).

As for the new jerseys, it's going to take time to get used to them (they're not bad, just different). I like the crimson color of the shirt (although they are tight fitting, aren't they?). If they wore the crimson shirt with white shorts and green socks I think it would look awesome.

7. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

LoL.

I mean the kit colors do matter to me, but Im all about comfort first and foremost, and those shorts do not look comfortable worn so big. Im still picking up a pair of those shorts though, I think they look absolutelly sharp, especially when we score 3 goals to nill.

8. simao20

simao20 Member

Jan 16, 2003
    SoCal
    The crimson shorts weren't as bad as I thought they would be..they just need to stop the oversized shorts. Bottom line is the FPF accepted the uniforms so we should be upset at them not nike.

9. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Oversized shorts didn't look to bad. It made Andrade look even more intimidating:)

10. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Continue the kit discussions here...