Americanistas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Various Styles, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Your comment about how you wouldn´t mind if France had won the Batalla de Puebla was one of the most sickening comment ever in the Mexico forum. I don´t know how more people didn´t turn on you. You can go on and on about Chivas and Cangrejos but you are a sorry excuse for a mexican if you would root for a invasion of our country.

2. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Wow!!! Sorry to chime in, but did he actually said that about la batalla de Puebla?. That is absolutally incredible coming from a Mexican. He should be ashamed. Maybe he is realted to LA PINCHE MALINCHE.

3. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    hes not mexican, hes american.

4. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i think various styles needs to apologize for his idiotic comment or stop being a mod here in the mexico forum.

thats just pathetic.

5. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    cant we like vote on wether we want him as a mod in our Mexico forum? we should vote on it and then we could elect a new mod.

6. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Gentelmen

We're getting out of hand here.

7. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I bumped the cinco de mayo thread. Its in the NSR forums.

8. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    thats is why this is a crisis center, but yes I do agree someone just get VS to shut the hell up. The comment about the French occupying Mexico for a longer period of time being ok is stupidity at its best (or worst) I find it hard to believe that you would support the murder of our own people. However I think I speak on the behalf of everyone at the Mexico Forum when I say "We all want an apology for that dispicable comment."

9. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Yikessss..I usually back you up VS, but you are alone of this one. That was a shytty thing to say and i expressed my disgust back then as well.

VS, it seems you and Mary A. may have something in common, the people want your head..

i wouldnt come in here with a little humor and try to redirect the crowd as you always try to... you know what happened to Mary A when she tried to humor them (give them cake speech), they beheaded her

10. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Had the Spaniards never conquered the Aztecs you lot would be peons being sacrificed to the Sun god, now you guys speak Spanish and put down Indios (RDL) but get offended when i say the French should of stayed for a while longer.. I dont see any of you trying to learn Nahual or what not so whats the diffrence if we were speaking French instead of Spanish.. No matter Mexies are now being conquered by Americana culture and are learning english to make more money.. Also i dont understand how the Mexican pesos have the faces of Cuahtemoc whos descendants are most likely selling frindship bracelets at el Zocalo. Maybe put Villa and Zapata up in there pointing a gun, that be something eh.. Make no mistake the people in power in Mexico are the decendants of Euros..

11. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    Anyone else voting this as the stupidest post of the year?

Dile eso a tu madre wey, haber si no te da una 'inche cachetada. :D

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Had the Spaniards never conquered the Aztecs you lot would be peons being sacrificed to the Sun god,

Had that ever happened, I would probably be either in Portugal or Spain.

But irregardless of my geneology, ancestry, and/or genetic makeup, I do not consider myslef European. I am Mexican.

now you guys speak Spanish and put down Indios (RDL) but get offended when i say the French should of stayed for a while longer.

We speak a Spanish that is very much Mexicanized. We have a lot of terms that you may think its Spanish, but Nahuatl.

Saying naco, indio, ladino is common. You will even hear the indio call each other that. The social segregation is no so much racial, but economical.

I dont see any of you trying to learn Nahual or what not so whats the diffrence if we were speaking French instead of Spanish.

If it were the official language, then maybe I would.

The difference is that all Mexicans (indians, mestizos, and/or criollos) would be under the rule of another european tyrannt. Thats the difference. Its bad enough that the spaniard took our resources for over nearly 400 years. You still wanted another couple from the French? Thats is p1ss poor

No matter Mexies are now being conquered by Americana culture and are learning english to make more money.

Taco Bell? It works both ways. And Mexicans are more proudful of thier culture. My grandfather never learned english and he's wealthy.

Also i dont understand how the Mexican pesos have the faces of Cuahtemoc whos descendants are most likely selling frindship bracelets at el Zocalo. Maybe put Villa and Zapata up in there pointing a gun, that be something eh.. Make no mistake the people in power in Mexico are the decendants of Euros.

And your point is?

The problem here VS, rather than justifying your despicable comments about the French staying longer and robbing (though you said building) more from our lands... you should have kept your trap shut and apologized.

That is messed up.

13. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    thats awsome...... trying to redirect it... thats pure class of you.

like i said.. i dont have to try to discredit you, you do that all on your own....

15. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I just posted this because of the hypocrisy of saying that America are cangrejos when the biggest cangrejos comments were from VS. Didn´t want to cause the commotion. But VS comments keep being horrible. RDL is right, you´re tryng to divert attention on the fact that you basically treat French as superior humans that would have saved this country. As I told you before, like they did in Haiti, West Africa, Algeria, Vietnam, etc??? It´s dispicable that a mexican would prefer the "superior" french to take over the country. To say that it wouldn´t matter we would still be robbed, to act as if the French are superior human beings that could save Mexico, to sell the countries for some buildings and architecture, to want Mexico City to become Paris and not have it own thing. Don´t start with your all for social justice and then start about improving the gene pool. No wonder that you wouldn´t mind if the Tri was full of naturalizados, if they won games. Its a sorry excuse of a mexican who would prefer for his country to lose a war (something that really matter) and for foreigners to take over his country.

16. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Dear Rafa,

I dont believe that the french are superior or would of saved the country. :)

17. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Back to the Crisis : America gets by on a 1-0 win and Ruggeri stays another week, which i see as a blessing in disguise. The Americanista faithfull get to keep their panties in a bunch for a while longer and we get a good laugh, jojo..

18. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    I would appreciate it if you could list some more words for us. Thanks!

19. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    I disagree.

V.S. correct me if I am wrong, but I am going to assume that Various Styles is of Mexican heritage by birth regardless of where he was born. Thus he is Mexican.

BTW anyone who was born in the America's can claim to be American. I can call you an American and that would make you no less Mexican.

Now if you want to question his citizenship, that is another issue.

20. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: The Official Club America Thread #3/Forito Oficial del Club de Fútbol América #3[R]

[​IMG]

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    humor all you want VS, but trying to redirect it and make it out as if you said it was nothing.... that is p1ss poor

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i dont know how well you know how much of an influence the local dialects did have in the spnaish spoken today in Mexico... but there are tons of words. Some are very noticable... other are nt as much...

elote - you've must of have used this one

guacamole - the stuff we eat

guajolote -you must have known this one.

achacual - this is like plug that redirect water

achichincle - servant (like the saying "empezar como achichincle y terminar como ahuizote")

like i said, there are literaly tons of them...states, cities, names, plants, animals, etc..

23. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

24. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    i dont mean wipe out a gene pool.

Certain communties/sectors within the population are facing health problems and geneticist and researchers believe that it has to do with the gene pool.

whether its true or not, I do not know since I have not done extensive research on the material. I have also read that it could be health/sanitary reasons.

its hard to pin poin if its proper sanitation, limited gene pool, etc.

A couple months back I read that the Dutch were now the tallest people on Earth. The Japanese also grew taller as a whole. If I recall, the article I read said the the reseachers found a direct correlation in sanitation, education, and growth.

25. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    Sanitation and education can't be deemphasized in contributing to the health of a population, but in regard to height, the factors that are most often cited (in articles I've read) are nutrition and access to medical care. The Dutch make a really good case for this, due to their extensive national health care legislation.
    http://www.minbuza.nl/?CMS_ITEM=MBZ426386
    Japan has a national health insurance program as well as legislation that ensures the affordability of medical care, though not as extensive as that of the Dutch.
    http://countrystudies.us/japan/75.htm
    The US has been the subject of numerous studies in regard to height because of ongoing influx of immigration from so many countries around the world. The general trend among studies has shown that the children born in the United States of immigrant parents show a marked increase in average height across all ethnic groups sampled. This results are especially vivid for samples taken during the major waves of immigration in the 1880s-1920s, and for contemporary samples drawing on immigrants from Third World Countries.