Americanistas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Various Styles, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Laugh it up, we will have our day soon enough. I like the way you operate, when Chivas blows chunks you hideout, but when America is down in the dumps you laugh, dance and sing.

iveman27 repped this.
  2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    the CA in Americas scudo will now stand for CAngrejos :D :) :p

3. El Sabio

El Sabio New Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Madison, WI

LMAO Oh my god thats funny man.

Its not that I hate America, I don't. I just think its funny how they try so hard to pursue the Real Madrid strategy and keep falling down kinda tragically and wretchedly.

...They just need to act more like a real team............

They'd have more success that way.

4. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The problem with the Guilas is that they have more than one person in charge of the teams direction. When they hired Beenhakker they went ahead and purchased players without consulting with Leo, who was in Africa looking for Biyik and Kalusha clones. Beenhakkers lands in Coapa and he allready has 3/4 new players that he didnt request. Its really idiotioc because they had a good process with Lapuente then they go tear that down and bring Leo and then they decide to start all over again and bring in Ruggeri, a coach that is no were near the previous two coaches and they expect to have a better season. i cant wait to see Veracruz vs Guilas, donde estas cacatemooooc, lol !!

5. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

My ass...... Cangrejos exist on this board ( you know who you are ) And yes.... I will take credit for calling some of you out.

6. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

7. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I think its weird that VS is doing this whole antiamerica and anticangrejo movement, when he used to be the one who wanted Frankie Oviedo to play for el Tri.

8. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    -paper bag from grocery store (gratis)
    -Getting all decked out to watch your team lose: PRICELESS :D [​IMG]

9. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Dear Rafa,

This was done to piss off Sidspaceman :D

I usually chat (MSN Messenger) with a few of the regulars from the Mexie board and that post was when RDL posted an article about Frankie Oviedo wanting the MNT to beat Colombia which had Sid up in arms, lol.. "Come on, although ya try to discredit, ya still never edit, the needle i'll thread it, radically poetic".. .

10. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    discrediting you is easy, you do it yourself.

11. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Except what he says is true. It took me a long time to get over my hatred of Frankie.

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    But Rafa is also right that VS has a tendency of having a bleeding heart over foreigners (coach or player)

13. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    and you have a blind hatred of foreigners.

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    hmmmmmm interesting.

If me not wanting not wanting Yamasaki (Peru), Codesal (Uruguayan), Kiese (Paraguayan) as head officials of the FMF a blinded hatred of foreigners... then I guess to DO have a blinded hatred for them.

If me preferring a Mexican coach over a foreign coach on the national team, then I guess I DO have a blinded hatred for them

If me disliking artists who usually tend to be in Mexico coincidentially during our independence festivities with the intent to exploit, I guess I DO have a blinded hatred for them.

If me disliking those who come with a chip on thier shoulder and think they will educate us, then I guess I DO have a blinded hatred of them.

Thats not being blind, thats being observant.

I dont mind the foreigners that come and respect and do thier jobs to the best of thier ability.

15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Of course that could never be VS attitude could it? :rolleyes:

You don't like being labeled a xenophobe but you have no problem calling VS a foreign ass kisser.

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Of course that could never be VS attitude could it?

But he has shown to many times of liking or wanting a foreigner that has not done anything. theres the difference.

You don't like being labeled a xenophobe but you have no problem calling VS a foreign ass kisser

If I was a true xenophobe, I would have been a Chivas fans.

But, you can call me a xenophobe.

But I guess the non-mexicans in these forums dont like me because i dont spend my time swinging off thier diks.

but lets get call a spade a spade here... you are protectijng VS here because you hate me and thats fine... i like it that way

17. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It is true I have an immense dislike for you but that is not why I am saying what I am saying. I just think it is funny that you can't see that you and VS are exact polar opposites on this matter and if one is an ass kisser one must be a hater.

18. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    It is true I have an immense dislike for you

WOW :D I am honored.

but that is not why I am saying what I am saying.

okay if you say so.

I just think it is funny that you can't see that you and VS are exact polar opposites on this matter and if one is an ass kisser one must be a hater.

And naturally you must side with the ass kisser. I get it.

But you are rigth that we are the exact polar, but not as extreme as you make may out to be. or at least in my case.

VS is a distant Mexican that has never even lived in Mexico, so he does consider himself an outsider and is receptive to outsiders. He is Piojo Herrera, I am Lapuente. He is Aguirre, I am Hugo. He is Sergio Bueno, I am Fernando Quirarte. 2 complete different ideologies.

But the fact remains that me wanting no foreigners in the FMF is not me hating foreigners, it abiding by what those acronyms stand for..."Federacion Mexicana de Futbol". If it was "Federacion de Mexicanos y Naturalizados de Futbol, then i would be more receptive.

And for christ sakes, what is America?? Chivas is the 100% mexican team. The good guy of the movie. We are the bad guys, the guys with foreigners. I liked America because i liked we had brought in good mexican players and good foreign players.

I find the irony that he want Chivas to be 100% Mexican, but is receptive to foreigners on the NT. thats mindboggling

19. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Well we have to have at least one team with Mexicans ;) :D

Hey where is fantik ? i havent heard of him in a while !?!?

20. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    What´s your excuse for the rest of the post in that thread?

You say America is cangrejo for buying foreigner but you are the guy who wouldn´t care if they were 8 naturalizados from Argentina in the Tri as long as they won. And you´re the guy who said that you wouldn´t mind if France had remained in Mexico.

21. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Damn bro thats some old ass posts you got there, must of taken you a while to look them up and my words must of really caused an impression if you still remember them, lol.. Anyhoo i dont mind foreign players that have love for Mexico and end up living in the country, if they get to represent then more power to them. And yes i believe a longer occupation by the French would of been cool. A few more Castillos de Chapultec here and there would of been nice..

22. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    No......................... Even the U.S. tips her hat to Benito Juarez and company for getting the European influence out of the America's during that time. What a great period of Mexican history for the Mexican people....I guess VS doesn't see it that way. your girlfriend/wife's name wouldn't happen to be Carlota would it?

23. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    Nah, rdl is wrong right there. VS is only obsessed with his dear "boludos" (Argies). You tell me why he calls them like that. And it's not the same meaning that Argies have for it. :D :p

C'mon, he's not Mexican. He doesn't know about our history.

24. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    It didnt cause an impression. Through time it has become common knowledge of you that you are willing to bend over backwards for foreign players (no offense).

I too like Oviedo, Leandro and Pinhiero, but just not on the national team.

"Cuando hay dinero, hasta los perros te bailan. Cuando no hay dinero, bailaras como un perro"

25. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    ******** madre, no hay nadie en la media, puro balonaso, lopez no hace nada, navia necesita los pases de temoc, muy desorgamisados

Ochoa es el unico con huevos, es un dios!!!

Min 30, Ame 0- Mon 0