Americanistas Crisis Center

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Various Styles, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    VS offers a cartoon for historical data. I rest my case.

(Although.........I know he was just kiddin') :D

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    its not that they dont like to be confrontational, its just that they talk about sports more.

los protagonistas starts at 11 and usually ends around 11.35-11:45. Noticiero Televisa deportes starts around 11:25 and ends usually around 11:45.... in that short time, they cover more topics and and cover more sports than los protagonistas.

The sad thing about it is, there are bigger stories that should be covered but for some odd reason TV Azteca doesnt not. For example, Monterrey not even qualifying to the Liguilla. They were last seasons champs and did not even make it to the big dance. No one seems to talk about the millions they have spents and which company baks them up or even Morelias payroll. Morelia reaching 2 finals in a row and is struggling this season and TV Azteca is not talking about that.

3. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    That is because TV Azteca sports shows are done in a round table debate style. Televisa does them in a newcast style and no debate. I like Tv Azteca style more and the fact that they discuss a lot of things (it would work better if some of them weren´t so biased).

As for not being confrontentional, they just aren´t. I thing its being more proffessional or whatever but they personally have been dissed (like when Jose Ramon said that it was great analisis to say "one team was good the other was bad" after the 6-0 game agianst Toluca because that is what Orvañanos said). But if they could they would like last night or before the confederations cup when Orvañanos said they were antimexico and loved for Mexico to lose. The next day the whole show was about how Televisa sucked and Ramon called Orvañanos a drunk (Orvañanos used to work with Jose Ramon and at that times Dominguez del Muro was the director of Televisa and he also worked with Jose Ramon.)

I think they are just bitter anti americanistas. Is two bands, Garcia and Punte who are objective and Faitelson,Marin and Jose Ramon.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    That is because TV Azteca sports shows are done in a round table debate style.

But they classify themselves as a newscast.

Televisa does them in a newcast style and no debate.

They to debate in other forums. On of the funniest debates i had ever seen was between Gurwitz and the commentator for Triple A. I cant remember his name of the top of my head but he does the pregame sunday show (Accion). But what i like is thier are very objective and stick to the point.

I like Tv Azteca style more and the fact that they discuss a lot of things (it would work better if some of them weren´t so biased).

being biased just for the sake of being biased is not professional. Their arguements and points of views at times have no point other than to slander. They abuse thier priviledge. That one reason i dont like Mayorga. They abuse the microphone.

The last 3 weeks, TD has had open forums where students are invited and speak thier peace. They ask questions why they do this and why they dont this Javier Alarcon does a great job answering the questions and when he doesnt know he tells them striaght up "i dont know too much about the subject" Its real easy to candy coat an answer but he tells its like it is.

As for not being confrontentional, they just aren´t. I thing its being more proffessional or whatever but they personally have been dissed (like when Jose Ramon said that it was great analisis to say "one team was good the other was bad" after the 6-0 game agianst Toluca because that is what Orvañanos said).

What Televisa's reporters said was right on the money. That 6-0 loss over Toluca was circumstancial. Even some of Toluca's players said it. But what gets me is that for a while, Azteca was biting thier tongue's because America had gone 11 weeks and only suffered 1 loss. Then one bad game, and they praise Tolca as being the best and America being the worst??

When Cruz Azul lost 6-1 to Felix, they criticized the players not so much the institution. That was not the case with America. Same when Chivas lost to Pumas a year ago 7-1.

But if they could they would like last night or before the confederations cup when Orvañanos said they were antimexico and loved for Mexico to lose.

Its true. Do you remember the commentaries before the Cruz Azul - River game 2 years ago? Or een the AMerica - River game a year ago? Then like pus.sies, they keep thier mouths shu and just wait for someone to fail.

The next day the whole show was about how Televisa sucked and Ramon called Orvañanos a drunk (Orvañanos used to work with Jose Ramon and at that times Dominguez del Muro was the director of Televisa and he also worked with Jose Ramon.)

Jose Ramon is just bitter. As Faitelson. Faitelson is an ex Televisa employee. Those guys have burnt so many bridges which is a no no. Luis Garcia could probably get a job with Televisa if he felt like it. This crap that he wouldnt because of the divorce is for the gossip shows. Not true, Does Veronica and el Loco ring a bell?

I think they are just bitter anti americanistas. Is two bands, Garcia and Punte who are objective and Faitelson,Marin and Jose Ramon.

not just bitter, but envious.

That segment..."El mundo de Hugo" they really havent said much about him. But i bet you if Hugo loses in the Liguilla,,, they will jump all over him. Thats just thier style

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    No he is not buddy :D He actually thinks those things are all true. He never gives facts.

His strongest argument were.. Raul Arias didnt use all his subs and a player was red carded.

When he knows he cant back up his claims.. he goes back to the old saying, "many people think its rigged so it has to be, you cant fool that many people" (TIP: 9 out of 10 people are phucking idiots. Sure you can fool many people i.e. Religion, government, etc. ANother example, the war starts and as a way to divert attention the british and American press invent SARS. (remember, my folks live in China). the war "ends" and it magically disapears? 120+ people die out of 1.3 billion and its an epidemic? Stupidity should be an epidemic if you ask me

VS lost i little credibility with me when he actually TRULY believed and tried to rebuttle me that the calender and the groups were formed to favor America. How he got this info was probabaly through old grandmother folk stories (but i still love the guy :D, he is funny as shyt)

Then when i showed him the method on how groups were chosen.. he failed to respond and never posted in that thread again. didnt want to show face

Groups

the best team over a period of time (percent wise) are ranked.

Can you see the order..

Groups 1,2,3,4 then go down from group 4 and from right to left its 5,6,7,8 then go down and go from left to right 9,10,11,12 and so on

left to right
    down
    right to left
    down
    left to right
    etc
    until you fill up 20 spaces.

6. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    I was afraid of that.

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nike presents New America Uniform

[​IMG]

8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    The Fix is in...

Originally posted by ************

His strongest argument were.. Raul Arias didnt use all his subs and a player was red carded.

Actually if you have a tape of the game, look closely behind Necaxas bench, there will be a cloaked figure that approaches Arias..

Right before the start of Overtime..

[​IMG]

9. LA Galaxy Fan

LA Galaxy Fan Member

Feb 28, 2000
    Tokyo
    Re: You have won the battle but not the war

4 group be drop and pick la liga table up like Argentina Futbol liga :)

10. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    And VS pokes fun at me for Google Image Searching.

I learned it by watching you. :cool:

11. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I think Televisa need work on the debates. They had one which was Lavolpe against the youth coaches. They had 5 youth coaches against Lavolpe and even if I don´t like it, it wasn´t fair. And they all went how they were doing such a great job and blah blah and that its the coaches fault and the foreigners and Mexico has 100 million person, how do they say they do a good job if countries with less people are producing more like Argentina, but nobody was going to say that and I thougth that it was pretty pointless. They showed that and what I don´t like about Televisa, is that they are always self congratulating about their stuff. They thought it had been wonderful and to me it was stupid and Alarcon solution worse.

12. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002

You not only may have jinxed america but you jinxed Turkey too.

13. EvilRick

EvilRick New Member

Jun 4, 2000
    Guadalajara
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And Americrap says good by to la Liguilla for the 2nd time in a row.

14. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  15. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  16. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    A little late but funny never the less

[​IMG]

I wish terra.com.mx would update their Galería quicker.

17. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Happy Holidays

[​IMG]

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    mix feelings!

I got my first club america de mexico Jersey, is the original jersey they played with yesterday.

My respects to Nike, nice product and the stiches are even red thread for the shoulders....very nice!

I do not kNOW when to wear it! any SUGGESTIONS?

19. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Efer i also have a Club America jersey.. I used it to clean my shoes. the special nike fabric really makes the cleaning fun and easy leaving my shoes with a nice shine.. I got my jersey after buying a 12 pack of MGD (which i use to water the plants) they are practically giving the jerseys away..

LGRod repped this.
  20. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    What a pathetic tie against a Cruz Azul that didnt have Cesar Delgado, Juan Carlos Cacho and Luciano Figueroa. OMFG, i really thought they were gonna own chunda azul. But then again, this is America we are talking about. :D

21. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lame!

Not that I'm making excuses America unlike Pumas is still playing midweek games. So I would not be too quick to judge.

iveman27 repped this.
  22. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Well I think playing in the InterLiga was a great bonus as far as pre-season training goes.

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    ummmm

comon variuos styles, all I have is tennis shoes and 2 pairs of swede boots!

nothing to shine, other opinions! ???

I like it, it look like the colombian nats jersey, I have it next to them and 3 different DIM kits.....annnnhh and ecuadorian national -original- team jersey (from angel fernandez 'el cuchillo'

24. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Re: Lame!

Bopper......... Have you ever read the Tao -Te-Ching? It's a Chinese Philosophy book that very basically put teaches to go with the flow.

Don't worry about these biznitches. Go with the flow, be happy for your team........and don't let hatred consume your heart.....(cough) Various Styles (cough)

25. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

The Americanista Crisis Center is About

Getting You Through The Moment
    Giving You A Glint of Hope
    Finding Treatment to Stop The Hurting

Helping You Believe You Can Feel Good Again