American outlaws la chapter meeting update(change)

Discussion in 'The American Outlaws' started by othakidfrmaltalomahs, Apr 29, 2009.

1. othakidfrmaltalomahs

Jan 25, 2008
    RC/ALTA LOMA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello to all my fellow yanks!! I’m emailing everyone on my list to pass some piece of information off to you. I received a suggestion from one of you. First I am planning a meeting at our home bar to discuss a number of things like memberships, trips and the Chiva USA vs Galaxy game on 7/11.
    Here is what our good friend John received from the Chiva USA representative which I think is a good idea.

"So I did some digging on what I proposed, and it is possible to get a Chivas USA player to make an appearance. However their is a catch. Player appearance (at least with Chivas USA) are done in part with ticket sales. Long story short, the more purchased, the better the possiblilty of getting someone to appear. The minimum they told me was 40 tickets at $24 in midfield. I think it's doable considering there are 25 people in a chapter. If each person were to get another person to buy a ticket, that's 50 people possible and more than enought to get a player. Now I know that not everyone in So Cal supports Chivas USA, so I was given the option of doing said tickets purchase for 7/11 vs LA Galaxy. I know that's also the day of the USA vs Haiti match in Gold Cup, so I was thinking of maybe a group activity in which the group would attend a viewing party for the Gold Cup match, and in the 2 hours and change from the end of that match we could head on down to
    the HDC and watch the "Superclassico". As a bonus the group would get it's own section and get it's name plugged on the big screen. "

Casey's Bar and Grille (Downtown L.A)
    613 S. Grand Ave.
    Los Angeles, California 90017
    213 629 2353
    Meeting May 3RD at 5pm Lets meet greet have some drinks and chat up!!!
    Carlos and Angel
    Los Angeles Chapter