AMERICA VS. TOLUCA FINAL Copa de Campeones [R]

Discussion in 'Club America' started by FMF_LFP, Apr 19, 2006.

1. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what a mess that was at the end. Hey what was up with Cauh? he wasn't himself tonite. He play alright, but i he seems more humble:eek:
    was he traying to make a statement?

2. Rey_Azteka

Rey_Azteka New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Long Beach C.A
    im gonna get an early start on 4/20

got quarter ounce to smoke :p

3. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    humble?? did you see the end of the game?

is not being humble, it's being intelligent and knowing that you've won and that the sore losers may try to get you suspended

4. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

:D

1 . AMERICA

5. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Man i hate america, but im going to hear it form girl all day tomorrow, since shes an america fan. nimodo yaque

6. spguy

spguy Member

Feb 19, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

7. AzulCrema

AzulCrema New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Chicago
    America campeon concacaf hahaa!

8. AzulCrema

AzulCrema New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Chicago
    any one feel free to take it ... tryd my best 800x600 :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    any one feel free to take it ... tryd my best:rolleyes:
    CAMPEON!!!!!A COMER COMIDA JAPONES!

9. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    America Vs. Toluca...what A Joke!!!

...congrats aguilas...

...padilla is one of those players who at least with america, plays better coming off the bench...so no need to start him...

...escogieron el peor arbitro para este partido, un AMERICAno...

...i watched the game, very boring one in general during regulation...it sucked!...

...during regulation toluca missed some good opportunities and it look like they owned america...i think they felt they could win this one on OT, unless some extrafutbol situation would say no...so they felt overconfident and did not try much b4 regulation...

...then gallego takes out sanchez...wtf!!!???...i was expecting him to add to the forwards, not take one for another...

...end or regulation...i felt asleep, then woke up to hear toluca score...i was SOMEhow relieved...but then again, it was AZTECA, AMERICAN REF, AND TELEVISA you were going against...

...and GUESS WHAT?...i wake up at 3AM just to see:

...AMERICA CAMPEON DE CONCACAF!!!!

...JAJAJAJAJA...I guess, toluca deserved to lose since you always expect bad calls in games like this ones...that is why you have to score and then manage to protect your lead (especially in regulation)...i guess toluca was not able to manage the second one...

...ademas, is a fact, America and all its marketing machine would represent better in Japan than Toluca and its chorizo would...so in a business sense at least, we are better off in representing FEMEXFUT...now it is your responsability to represent with FUTBOL...

...CUAU, WOULD HAVE ITS SHARE OF A WORLD CUP!!!!...so i hope this would settle the old agrument of him not being called for germany...i am happy for him...

10. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  11. Azul Crema

Azul Crema New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    NYC
    Well, if toputa wants to cry about that offside goal, then they should have cried about that offside goal against Saprissa, which eventually allowed them to reach the final of the champions cup. And they should also be crying about that offside goal and a penalty that never was at the first leg of the final against monterrey. And lets not forget about those 3 red cards that left toluca with a 3 man advantage in the second leg. and for that cabra that assures america is a corrupt institution, i will like to remind him of how his team got to this and last year's libertadores, and how chivas got to that final against pumas in 2004.

Every time you point a finger, there will always be 3 pointing back at you.

12. AzulCrema

AzulCrema New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Chicago
    nice quote!!!!!!!!!!
    AMERICA ES GRANDE
    [​IMG]