America vs Pachuca/Chiquidracula

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    thanks... they robbed us.

thats the only way those teams can win like Morelia, Pachuca... by having the refs on thier side

2. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't get to see the game since TV Azteca looked crap on my TV. What happened? i heard el Cuah Blanco got a red card early in the game, is that it?

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    yeah he did for nothing...

look at the replay... he didnt do anything. During the replays i looked if he said something or if he threw an elbow... but nothing...

and even then... America attacked 70 minutes of the game. Not once did they bunker and were able to tie the game.

I dont understand vecutich. He had the upperhand for 70+ minutes. America played for 70 minutes with 10 men an NEVER did Pachuca take the initiative. thier 2nd goal was luck.

FOr TV Azteca announcers to say that AMerica deserved to win, tells you something because it was obvious. Pachuca didnt do anything to walk away with the 3 points.

and I hope Javier Perez Tueffer bitched at Yamawhatever because any replay you show, Blanco did not do a damn thing. No foul, nothing worth a yellow, and especially not a red.

4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I´m believing Hugo about Andres Fassi, seriously. I have only seen 2 games in Pachuca´s home stadium this year, America and Tecos. Both of those Pachuca didn´t deserve to win and both of those times, the ref helped them. Tecos was playing great and even took the lead and then Huerta got expelled for supposedly saying a comment and Tecos was a man down and had to defend. Todaa, Blanco got tossed for a phantom foul. I don´t think its against America but a serious problem with the ref and I hope they don´t turn it as something against America.

This season has been great, lots of goals and good play. Yet ever since the Codesal- Ramos Rizo thing, the ref have been awful. This week, Santos-Irapuato,Chivas-UNAM and Morelia-Monterrrey suffered game changing screw ups.

Some games that have been afected
    Tigres-Chivas
    Santos-Monterrey
    Chivas-Morelia
    Toluca-Chivas
    Tigres-UNAM
    Puebla-Chivas

And those are just the games I have seen (they say archundia screwed up the Pumas/Toluca game).

5. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    lol good point. BTW i dont believe that they are all "screw ups." Mexico is a corrupt country (sorry to say this) the police, politicians, media you name it everything is corrupt there it seems! the so called "screw ups" are nothing more than the refs helping teams they have secret connections with.

the refs have been embarrasing I don't know how long it can last for the problem to explode.

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    lol good point. BTW i dont believe that they are all "screw ups."

It is what you call "amiguismos". friends looking out for friends is cool and all, but in doing so, you can be put in tough situations.

Mexico is a corrupt country (sorry to say this) the police, politicians, media you name it everything is corrupt there it seems!

Mexico is no more no less corrupt than the US or any other country. To say it is inbeded in the Mexican people is ignorant. Corruption is part of power and in every country some have it.

But the only difference, the US likes to be PC and they call it lobbying ;) or fundraising (which is legal).

the so called "screw ups" are nothing more than the refs helping teams they have secret connections with.

Have you noticed the names of the people that have been cuaght up in scandals the last couple years. Kiese (Paraguayan), Codesal (Uruguayan), Yamasuki (Peruvian), Fasso (Argentinean), etc? All non-Mexicans that work for a club or for the FMF. They are in Mexico for one reason and one reason only? MONEY why dont work for thier own respective federations? I think Hugo is right about these people and that non Mexicans should not work for the FMF. The only reason they were given a post is because they are puppets and work for somebody who put them there. Every club is guilty of it and it needs to be stopped.

the refs have been embarrasing I don't know how long it can last for the problem to explode.

I think that soon, that the amiguimsos will have to stop. Like I said, nothing wrong with helping out a firend, but when they are not qualified for the job... it will cuase some problems. COdesal bumping heads with Ramos Rizo and then putting in the refs that stay loyal to him seemed more important to him that having the best ones on the field

Its like one of the ex refs said, Codesal wanted Lions on the fields, but scared puppies in the office.

The worst ref scandal in the history of the MFL doesnt surprise me that it came under the era of a naturalized FMF oficial. He had no business in there to begin with. I too would be cautious with future naturalized players who already desire to be employed by a club and the FMF (like Cardozo and Aguinaga).

7. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Tv Azteca

I don't get TV Azteca so I haven't seen the game nor will I probably see it.

But, If TV Azteca commentators said that America should have won the game.........then that says volumes.

8. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It looks like i wasnt the only person who was screwed on watching the game. Theres an article in La Opinion this morning where it says TV Azteca had been blacked out in all of the Los Angeles Area.

9. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Tv Azteca

again...americrap wasted chance after chance...temoc got sent off because of his intention...if the pachuca player wouldnt of had mover his foot, he would of easly gotten a serious injury. now i dont know whats up with americrap, they beat san luis(TELEVISA) and jaguares(weak team), yet they cant even beat a team like Pachuca that is decent at best!

10. So, do you agree with Hugol?