America = Mystery Babylon

Discussion in 'Spirituality & Religion' started by lond2345, Sep 25, 2010.

1. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    I personally didn't want to believe (as I live here and don't want to be destroyed just yet) but I have com to terms with the fact that unless I get the hell out of here I will likely be destroyed along with everyone else.

The Iran President's statements on 911 being an inside job has pretty much shortened the countdown to world war 3 and the destruction of America. America going into Iran is the final move in the checker board for its destruction.

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'" (Revelation 18:4,5).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upct6dAlIas"]YouTube - PART ONE, AMERICA IN THE BIBLE[/ame]

2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well, yeah, of course it is obvious that "The Land of the North" in the Bible refers to the United States. What I really want the prophets and Elders to tell me is where is Argentina in the Bible.

3. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Here's a list of the 12 tribes of Israel.

[​IMG]

4. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'm from the tribe of Naphtali? Cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naphtali

But how can I be sure? My ancestors emigrated to Argentina from Spain, France and England.

5. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    If you can trace your ancestry back on your father's side to indigenous or black people then probably yes. If your ancestry is white on your father's side then no.

Skin color is not the all important factor though it's your spirit because people are mixed and you can look white and still be an Israelite.

According to the Bible you are what your father is. For example if your mother is chinese but your father latino you are latino even if you are born in china and look totally chinese. You will carry your father's spirit.

When it comes to argentina most are descendants from southern italy. Italy was conquered by the moors who were black. They did so much raping of women that the bloodline in italy was changed forever.

This is why italians are different and look different from let's say the english/germans and other white europeans, and why there is racism against them.

Italians have soul to them, passion, flavor, everyone knows that. This is because even though their skin is lighter their spirit is still israelite due to their ancestry going back to the moors and that is what gives them that flavor.

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ok.

Well, if I trace my father's side, my paternal greatgrandfather was from Andalucia, Spain.

But there were lots of Moors in Spain as well in the old days, so who knows? Maybe I do have some black in my ancestry, although my skin color seems to indicate otherwise. Did the Moors also did a lot of raping of women in Spain?

7. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Correct they also ruled there. I found the following for you to help you out. It goes over who the 12 tribes of israel are today (and they are not the people calling themselves Jews over there in Israel)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyPTBkYWAw"]YouTube - 12 Tribes Breakdown part 1[/ame]

8. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Sorry, the reference to "The Land of the North" is most certainly talking about Ireland.

9. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    'Moors', as an invading people, never ever set foot in Italy in the whole history of mankind.

Maybe you're mixing up 'moors' and saracens (who briefly ruled parts of Sicily - not the whole of Italy - but a) weren't 'black' and b) hailed from Arabia, not sub-Saharan Africa.

Less Quentin Tarantino and stormfront, more history books.

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Silly me. I always thought it was a reference to Ancient Babylon.

11. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    You need to get that false euro-centrict mindset out of your head and do some research of things from a neutral point of view.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8M1ey6U5io"]YouTube - 100's of BLACK negro Moors Images in Europe[/ame]

12. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Just because you Agentiniacs won a couple of word cups you think you know everything.

By the way did you know St Patrick was black? It's true.

13. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I thought he was green.

14. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Dark skinned people ruled europe for 1000 years. The white man came into power during the renaissance in which through the process of iconoclasm started whitewashing history.

If you do some research into ancient icons and ancient european history that is what you will find out. Dark skinned people are the original and real anglo saxons/celtics/vikings and the original kings of europe. Most of this information will not make it into your school system but this will (remember what I said about the renaissance)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AnYm5RSY_Y"]YouTube - Byzantium Empire( Kingdom of Jacob)[/ame]

15. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is that why they call them the Dark Ages?

16. benztown

benztown Member+

Jun 24, 2005
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Must spread rep...:D

17. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I'm sorry, the card says Moops

18. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    If you go back far enough we all have black roots.

19. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Man, that's some week ass rapping. You call that a "breakdown"?

No kidding.

Ummm. Yeah. "Dark skinned people ruled Europe for 1000 years" gets really close to comedy gold, since for the "1000 years" I think your talking about no one ruled Europe, not least because no one thought there was such a thing as "Europe."

[​IMG]

Then you get older and they become gray.

20. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

Now it makes total sense

St Patrick -
    "Enough is enough!
    I have had it with these m*therf*cking snakes on this m*therf*cking island!"

21. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Covered. This thread has legendary written all over it.

22. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    Hmm, much of this is vaguely reminiscent of Wu Tang lyrics.

23. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Actually it's even worse than that; St. Paddy was a Roman.

24. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    No no, St Paddy was Druid. And he, like all the people from the ancient British Isles are the true Israelites. And so are their descendants in North America, Australia and NZ. Everyone knows that. Look it up!

25. minerva

minerva Member+

Apr 20, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I may be white, but my roots are still black - if you know what I mean :D