Am I a troll ?

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by matthias, Dec 13, 2005.

1. matthias

matthias New Member

Jan 11, 2004
    opark ks
    I never post here, but read it every single day. I dont want to be a troll. Im a couldron dweller since forever and am glad for todays news........Im ready for the new season and took the Press Conference in as very positive news for the long term.

and now for something completely different......
    Matthias the Troll

HANDBALL UNITED IS WEAK.....where have you been Alecko HANDSkandarian?

CMON WIZARDS!

2. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    I'm with you. Handball United is weak like the Ukraine!

PS - You're a Wizards fan, so you can pretty much get away with anything on this board. It's only trolling if you go to their board and do it. I highly recommend it. It's fun.

3. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe the technical term for matthias would be "lurker."

4. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Troll = Go to a forum on BigSoccer and say things with the intended purpose of pissing off the regular posters of that forum, basically just trying to pick a fight.
    Example: Mike Seegroves starts a thread titled "The KC Wizards play boring, defensive soccer and will never win another game."

Lurker (you) = People who read the boards all the time but choose to either never post or post very little. They are there to just gather information and not input any.

Lurking is fine, but I really like to see the lurkers come out of the dark and give us their input on topics as well. The more the merrier.

5. KC Frostbite

KC Frostbite Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Raymore, Mo
    LURKERS RULE!!!

TROLLS DRooL!

At least the last time I checked.