already more transfer targets for madrid

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by gazzad_5, Sep 5, 2004.

1. K1zzou

K1zzou New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Ahh...okay, thanks for the clarificaiton EG. It would great if he got his EU passport around the same time as RC, but I guess clearing up one of those foreigner seats is just as good for now.

2. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Samuel should get it before the next season starts, so they will have 2 spots to spare for next season. If the rumours that Masherano has his EU passport are correct, then I don't see Real even using up a non-EU spot in the December window.

Non-Eu spots should be reserved for super stars or players who within a year will get a EU passport.

3. PokerNSoccer

PokerNSoccer New Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Area 51 Chicago

I believe if Patrick Vieira did leave Arsenal for Real Madrid Arsenal would do everything possible to get Mascherano.But, with the emergence of Cesc(from Cataluña) Arsenal showed they didn't really need Vieira or Mascherano.

4. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    sack vieira off, Stevie G would be the best possible addition to the real Madrid side, the guy is brilliant and hasnt even reached his peak yet.

he is a superb captain for liverpool and has so much drive, that would be so effective in la liga for real, they lack the drive, they are too slow in their build up play and in just generally. Gerrard was Liverpool's one man team last season, and for that reason i would like him to stay at home, but for Real, there is no1 who would be more effective

i do believe he will be a Real player before long, it all depends on our(liverpool's) progress in the champons league. i think Gerrard will see this season out, and if Liverpool aren't were he thinks they should be, he will opt out

5. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    I saw an article in As or Marca in the last couple days (can´t remember which) saying that Mascherano has already acquired an italian passport. He`s young and hasn´t played in europe, so his purchase (and a midyear purchase at that) would be a major departure for Perez... but it sounds like he could really help the squad where they need it the most.

6. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    there arent many real madrid fans here......

ok i just read an article on as.com even though i almost never belive that site....but here it is:

El centrocampista danés Thomas Gravesen, del Everton, será jugador del Real Madrid en el mercado de invierno, según ha anunciado la Cadena SER y según adelantó el diario AS el pasado 2 de enero.

Gravesen entra tanto en el presupuesto económico del club para reforzarse antes del 31 de enero, así como en las condiciones deportivas adecuadas, al ser un mediocentro defensivo del gusto del amplio cuerpo técnico de la entidad.

El precio de la operación del fichaje del danés del Everton es de unos 3 millones de euros. Gravesen acababa contrato con el equipo inglés el próximo 30 de junio.

so thats saying that gravesen is probably coming to madrid and if hes coming, then hes coming now in the winter market for about 3 million