Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    BlueCrimson repped this.
  2. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    #52 Lechus7, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    I'd say that in long term strategy for Nadeshiko NT it may prove useful as there is an influx of youth talent (strikers included) coming Japan NT way for the new "post Sawa era", especially in view of 2020 Tokyo OG. Ogimi's overall experience plus her playmaking abilities might be more desired for such a new team than her striking abilties alone.
    In short term strategy though I'm not sure that is a good thing for Ogimi to be now playing on delivering end of a pass instead of reciving one. Japan has a tough qulifiers ahed of them with only 2 spots for Rio and 4 strong contenders for it. Changes in Nadeshiko NT mentioned by me above will probably not happen till after the Rio and Ogimi's playing now in out of posision role it's not for the benefit of Sasaki's current team nor to his liking I do believe.

blissett repped this.
  3. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I know that she's one of the premier forwards in the world & heavily recruited by all the top clubs, but what puzzles me is that she apparently likes to latch on to whatever team is the current CL champ. I mean last season she was with Wolfsburg, now with Frankfurt. She moved to 4 different teams with in 2 & half years. Sometimes the chemistry isn't there when you continuously switch like that. I doubt if Frankfurt can repeat as CL champs again, they've lost too many players since then; Vero, Fishlock, Sasic are gone and Marozsan & Lauhehr are on the injury list, possibly out till after the winter break.
    Sometimes putting a bunch of superstars together doesn't guarantee success, or possibly could be a negative result; look at the strange case of the Portland Thorns who had the likes of Alex Morgan, Jody Taylor, Marie Sinclair, Tobin Heath, Liane Sanderson & Anonma upfront, yet incredibly had a loosing season!
    So just got to wonder what are the motives for Ogimi? The constant switching teams aren't helping her goal scoring any/ I mean from a league leading 22 goals for Potsdam, to only 5 goals for Chelsea, 4 goals for Wolfsburg & currently 1 goals in 6 games for Frankfurt, and now getting a lot of criticism(perhaps unfairly) from Frankfurt fans(on another forum) for the team's so far, sub par season

btw..............blissett(if your out there!) Ando must be mighty hungry, cause she's moving/going to play for Essen!

blissett and Lechus7 repped this.
  4. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Yes, I was aware: the news have been passed on the Nadeshiko Japan's thread and they've been mildly discussed there already. Above all, I am happy that she's back to playing: at her age, a broken ankle could have been a potentially career-ending injury. Beyond that, I am happy that she managed to stay in Frauen-Bundesliga, that by now become her natural habitat, since the Duisburg's days. And finally I hope Essen can have a decent season, better than the middle-of-the-table ones they had last years...

I can't really say I speak German, but luckily I know the language enough for your hungry/Essen joke not to pass completely over my head. :)

5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Im German and it totally went over my head. But that happens when Schwein"furt" is a totally common name for you while it might directly touch the giggle nerves of some anglophiles.

6. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    what do they say ?

7. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    this is off thread subject but kinda funny video, someone passing as Polish & Bundesliga Robert Lowandowski, trying to pick up girls on American college campus

getting back to woso, Bayern Munich takes on Frankfurt this Sunday, should be live on the dfb site

8. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    Too bad Mana Iwabuchi is injured, I wanted to see both of my favorite japanese FWs against each other :(

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  10. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Even if Iwabuchi would return, I'm not sure if she'll get much playing time these at BM. This season, the coach brought in 4 new attacking mids/fwds in Dabritz, Evans, Rolser & Mewis. Because of that the 3 leading scores of last year's team. Beckmann, Stengel & Burki, are sitting mostly on the bench. Never mind that those 3 helped BM win the BUND title last year, th coach wanted what look like speedier players this season. But/so can't help but wonder where Iwabuchi, Vero & Lotzon will fit in once their back from injuries? You'll think their going to be in somewhat disadvantage since their not going to be 100% right of the bat after such a long lay off

If you see the Frankfurt/BM you might be a little disappointed in Ogimi, she current does NOT play forward, but taken over Marozsan's center-mid/play making role(Maro's injury will keep her out till next year). Since both teams like to play sort of 'chess match' type of game, your probably not going to see that many scoring opportunities.

Remember to keep on eye out for Ando, who moved over to SCS Essen. Unfortunately the one dfb site barely shows any of their games.

blissett and Tunechi241 repped this.
  11. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here are highlights of the showdown game between Bayern Muinch vs Frankfurt/

BM coach Worhle doesn't start his speedsters Miedema-Dabritz-Mewis this time around, but still comes up with a win just the same as Frankfurt couldn't find themselves out of the defensive maze that Worhle sat up for them. The one goal was scored by newly US NT capped, Gina Lewandowski, from an rebound shot by Leonnie Maier. The full game replay is over at the dfb website, but here are highlights, I do believe this covers most of the action as there weren't many shots on goal, and sorry, Ogimi fans, you'll be hard pressed to find her as she just not standing out at her midfield role, but then again nobody really is this year at Frankfurt. They're still tied at 2nd place in the standings ,but all their victories have come with 1-0, 2-0 scores. In fact league goals are way down, Magull & Hartmann are the leading scorers with just 4 goals a piece in 7 games

mamalia and White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here is the full game between Wolfsbrug & Bayer Leverkusen

here is the Wolfies lineup(since it's not given in the video). Finally they get back again some of their previously injured players like Popp & Maritz and start Hansen. They still play a few players off their natural positions; Hansen's more of a winger, but plays the lone striker on top. Don't know if this was done to gibe the undermanned BL a better chance? but you can see, the Wolfies got a hard time cliching on some of hteir passes. Another thing I don't get is why the coach keeps Popp in even though every ten minutes or so, she keeps limping after each crash landing

gk...........................Schult
    df......Blasse......Fisher.....Peter......Maritz
    dm.........................Goessling
    mid...Dickenman..Simic..Popp.....Bachmann
    fw.........................Hansen

as for BL, an excellent defensive effort by their one star, Krahn, but their missing some of their best, Petzelberger & the two Knaak's; Turid & Rebecca. Their gk is the 20 year old Anna Klink, which begets the question; is she related to the famous Colonel Klink? I would say yeah, they do look a lil alike!
    Colonel_Klink_4.jpg anna.jpg

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Maro starting yes. But Vero has not even made the roster.

17. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern won in the end 2:0. Game plan: score out of nothing + park the bus

@P to the Wee
    oh and...

[​IMG]

P to the Wee repped this.
  18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    damn baby

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    talk about an upset. Freiburg 4, Frankfurt 0

got the feeling somewhere out there, Celia Sasic is having the last laugh!

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Crazy game in Jena and Maro seems to be back at her best again. The last two games could be paramount for FRA to get their season back on track.

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Colin Bell leaves FFM. Wow

blissett repped this.
  23. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #73 hotjam2, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    Bell has gone "Green Acres' and gave up the convenience of a big, modern & sophisticated city to leave for this?
    alvaderness.jpg
    but at least it's an indoor stadium, and by the bad weather their having, Europe could use more of these! lol/ It's good that their more clubs out there willing to spend more money on woso/ I read that the Alvaderness owner got mucho $$$ and his own daughter used to play soccer. Bell was hired to hopefully allure more top talent to the club.

in other news, Nadine Angerer moves back to Portland, not to play, but to become the 'goalkeeper coach'/ As you well know, Portland is the town stuck in the 90's!

24. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  25. Bauser

Bauser Member+

Dec 23, 2000
    Norway
    Club:
    Fredrikstad FK
    And he did it for free, it seems. Avaldsnes didn't even need to pay a transfer fee. BTW, Avaldsnes will play Champions League games on this stadium instead:

haugesund.jpg

No, it's outdoor, it's the field far left on your picture. There are seats on one side of the stadium, but not visible from this angle. The indoor is just for practice in the winter.

blissett repped this.