Allianz Frauen Bundesliga 2015/2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No but a reaction after all instead of just lethargy. ;)

2. Tunechi241

Tunechi241 Member

Jul 19, 2015
    France
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn't know it was the championship game actually and I didn't really expect Iwabuchi to play so I didn't even bother to watch the game, now I regret it and can't wait for the replay :D

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dont think youtube already has it
    726752933866516480 is not a valid tweet id

blissett and Tunechi241 repped this.
  4. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    20th Round...

All Highlights = http://tv.dfb.de/page/allianz-frauen-bundesliga/310/1/#filter

Bayern München [​IMG] 5: 0 [​IMG] Bayer 04 Leverkusen

1. FC Köln 3:2 (0:1) Turbine Potsdam

SV Werder Bremen 0:6 (0:1) SGS Essen

SC Freiburg 4:1 (1:0) SC Sand

To be played on 04.05.2016...

1. FFC Frankfurt -:- FF USV Jena = LIVE ON DFB-TV

Vfl Wolfsburg -:- 1899 Hoffenheim

Bayern are crowned champions beating Bayer Leverkusen by 5 goals this time, previously having scored 8 against the same team earlier this season. Playing 4 at the back again, the coaches combination of playing Iwabuchi - Miedema together looks promising for the future too, but it will be interesting to see if Bayern can become relevant among Europe's elite, and maintain it's current position as the Bundesliga's top dog...:unsure:

Turbine Potsdam's players continue their lethargic effort, this time losing to a relegated Köln side with one win all season lol. Young Anna Gerhardt scoring reminded me she hasn't announced where she'll be next season either, but with most of Köln's best already on the move, it makes me wonder beyond the announcement of Schröder finally stepping down, what are Tubine Potsdam's plans to improve their squad and underwhelming league position...?

In what looked to be a entertaining game between Freiburg and SC Sand, after a whole season and a another 45 minutes of continued missed clear cut opportunities, Lena Petermann finally comes to life scoring 2 and creating a PK for her team; and while another great goal from Jovana Damnjanović stole the show here, I can't help but feel Sand should really try to find some momentum again before they head to the cup final.

Plus in the routing of Bremen, Essen's forward line goes on a rampage, with Kozue Ando showcasing some of the quality they could have used earlier in the season, scoring a delightful curling effort not too dissimilar to the sequence we saw from Däbritz in the leagues last round of games.

blissett repped this.
  5. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news.....

• Sara Björk Gunnarsdottir moves from FC Rosengård to sign for Vfl Wolfsburg
    • Borussia Mönchengladbach earn promotion to join MSV Duisburg in Germany's top league next season.
    • 1. FFC Frankfurt go out of the UCL 4-1 over both legs, and talk about major changes for next season.

Wolfsburg losing Nadine Keßler have chosen to sign another experienced CM addition to it's squad for next season, but knowing they can't afford another slow start to the 2016/17 campaign, I find it odd that this move may also signal the departure of Lina Magull from their ownership, after her highly impressive season for Freiburg...:unsure:

Frankfurt put up a fight vs a surprisingly underwhelming Wolfsburg side during it's UCL exit, but the post match talk for Frankfurt appears to be about major changes/challenges to come, with early talk of 3-5 big signings wanted, as the not so shocking whispers of Saskia Bartusiak exit somehow become partnered with talk of Simone Laudehr possibly leaving the club too..o_O

The creativity and goals of Garefrekas - Marozsan - Laudehr have carried Frankfurt for years now, but it's already an open secret Marozsan wanted to leave a while ago, and this at a time 36yo Garefrekas isn't getting any younger, with Simone Laudehr possibly looking to jump ship in what would likely be her final opportunity for obtaining a significant pay day.

Bayern and WOB are on a different level when it comes to budget, so it's going to be really eye opening for Frankfurt once the realization dawns, replacing those three names with similar or better quality, is going to be one hell of a tough task in today's market place...:whistling:

6. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah and where is Bartusiak supposed to go? Laudehr could go to Bauern but Sassy?

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Same place she's headed once Silvia Neid departs the national team...:whistling:

As soon as Frankfurt changed team shape using a back again, she's not been able to hold down a starting role in one of the two CB roles, and clearly doesn't do much better in the CM role she been given either.

If Bartusiak doesn't retire post Olympic's, it's clear Frankfurt don't need her in defense anymore, and can do WAY better recruiting somebody to play CM too.
    If she does leave, Laudehr's going to be a fantastic signing for anybody who gets her; and considering WOB losing Keßler, I'll be shocked if they don't jump at the opportunity to sign one of the world elite all round mid-fielders.

Maybe PSG may come sniffing, but seeing how Laudehr's shown little interest in moving abroad, I can only see Bayern and WOB potentially gaining her services.

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  8. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've read that Lyon's getting Marozsan? That be a shame though, since there's no real competition for Lyon out there until perhaps the CL final

Tunechi241 repped this.
  9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think the Icelandic lady is the replacement for Kessi.

10. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Honestly, it's down to the other teams to keep up or fade away...

There could be serious issues if the French clubs start to think they can interfere in the German wnt's affairs, but beyond a few belligerent fans, no matter how many German players move to France, I don't see that happening any time soon, which means Marozsan wanting to chase the paper in France only continues to force the other clubs to up their game in order to retain star players like her, or develop other means to stay competitive.

Like Bremer, I feel Marozsan will eventually return to the Bundesliga seeking more competition; but when your as talented as Marozsan, having already won league titles, domestic cups, and UCL's as a central figure within a decaying team from the toughest league in Europe, I don't see any issue in her wanting to try something easier for a while.

It's not the DFB's or Bundesliga's place to concern themselves with the limitations of the rival leagues, but trying to compete with Lyon wining UCL titles has fostered a new level of investment from Germany's male clubs, and it's gradually forcing everybody else across Europe to do the same thing if they no longer want to remain irrelevant too.

Frankfurt needs a rebuilding process, and if that means losing Marozsan for a few years comes with a new batch of German/international talent improving the league, cool.... Marozsan has nothing left to prove at club level, but having never had a good run for Germany, she may enjoy earning more money taking extended rest periods playing in France.

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    WOB lost the best box to box mid-fielder in the world... sorry, but signing Sara Björk Gunnarsdottir isn't the same calibre of investment, and probably has more to do with squad rotation than actually replacing Keßler.

Goeßling (30) - Bussaglia (30) - Bernauer (28) - Simic (26). We know Goeßling's first choice, but WOB's mid-field options were so stretched recently, Popp found her self playing CM during the closing stages of their UCL second leg vs Frankfurt...:speechless:

So if WOB were smart, they'd currently be doing everything in their power to get Laudehr as a legit replacement for Keßler, as their latest signing isn't better than any one of Bussaglia - Bernauer - Simic.

You lose a world class player, you better have a ready made replacement lined up, or have another player with the potential to be a world class on your radar. WOB's recruitment of extra bodies hasn't solved the Keßler dilemma.

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think you are right about the quality, but I still think WOB think Björk is the Kessi replacement. I wouldnt expect them to transfer another player for that spot

13. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In other news...

• Dzsenifer Marozsan (24) finally ends her 7 year relationship with Frankfurt, and decides to join Lyon

• U-19 international Anna Gasper leaves Bayer 04 Leverkusen and transfers to 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam
    • Marith Prießen (25) extends her contract with 1. FFC Frankfurt until 2018

As I've discussed above, after a few years of seeking a move, Marozsan finally gets what she wants by joining Lyon in France. A highly creative goal scoring #10, it will be interesting to see the position she plays for Lyon, but either way if you've seen her develop in the Bundesliga, you probably already know she's going to do ridiculously well in France, and hopefully mark the rebirth for the national team during the post Silvia Neid era that starts after the Olympics too.

I think Potsdam have made a very shrewd signing by bringing Anna Gasper to their club; and while she seems too young to make an impact, like all Leverkusen's players, she'll likely improve very quickly with better/more experienced players around her next season.

Alongside Störzel, Frankfurt make a good decision in retaining potential national team defenders for the rebuilding process which needs to take place over the next three years. Their forward line, mid-field, and fullback positions, all need bolstering, but Schumann (26) - Hendrich (24) - Störzel (23) - Prießen (25) - Kuznik (29) is a great defensive platform to build towards something better.

14. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Any names....

I've said it's a surprise to me Magull doesn't appear to be returning to WOB, and Laudehr is perfect fit for a direct Keßler replacement; but looking around the league, or even globally, who should WOB target to fix their persistent Goeßling - ????? CM issues..?

15. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    And as I said, she goes to Bayern.... fire sale at FRA!!!

16. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

17. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Next season Fra and Pot will be fighting relegation

18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    LOL, calm down...

Frankfurt are looking rather dilapidated for a club hoping to challenge the new elite, but relegation contenders...:unsure:

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I can truly see Freiburg and Sand staying above both.

20. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    True, I can see Freiburg being a legit next generation Duisburg next season; but take a look at Postdam's current squad, and you see a few decent signings, alongside the return of key players after long term injuries, potentially seeing them combine to make a very intriguing squad.

Frankfurt's losing too much attacking talent to maintain current scoring rates, and already concede more goals than Freiburg, so I see your point there. However, what many would recognize as a poor season for Potsdam, still see's them sat a mere 5 points from Freiburg, with near enough the same goal difference, but having Svenja Huth showcasing a fantastic individual effort.

So if Potsdam get a functioning unit around Huth next season, I think their probably closer to where Frankfurt are right now, pushing WOB or Bayern for a UCL place.

21. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Plus even if Bayern's recent efforts in transitioning towards a 4-2-3-1 just got a major helping hand with the arrival of Laudehr, I honestly believe her playing a key role within WOB's CM alongside Goeßling would have been a far better footballing choice for her, and the league as a whole.

Anyawy, this is Bayern's last starting out-field 1o with the addition of their new signings...
    Maier --- Schnaderbeck --- Abbe --- Faißt
    ----------- Leupolz ----- Behringer ----------
    ------------------- Iwabuchi --------------------
    Däbritz -------- Mediema ---------- Laudehr

:cautious: is this the start of something more risky/entertaining?

22. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #247 Batfink, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Final 2oth round matches....
    FULL MATCH AND HIGHLIGHTS = http://tv.dfb.de/page/allianz-frauen-bundesliga/310/1/#filter

1. FFC Frankfurt [​IMG] 5 : 1 [​IMG] FF USV Jena

VfL Wolfsburg 3:0 (1:0) 1899 Hoffenheim

Goal of the round: In any other week I'd expect Ando to win this, but... Damnjanovic goes and executes another special moment, and I'm left...:confused:

1. FC Bayern München :53 pts
    2. VfL Wolfsburg :44 pts
    3. 1. FFC Frankfurt :40 pts
    4. SC Freiburg :29 pts
    5. SGS Essen :29 pts
    6. SC Sand :28 pts
    7. FF USV Jena :28 pts
    8. FFC Turbine Potsdam :24 pts
    9. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim :24 pts
    10. Bayer 04 Leverkusen :21 pts
    11. SV Werder Bremen :13 pts
    12. 1. FC Köln :9 pts

Top scorer's Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 20 14
    2. Vivianne Miedema 20 13
    3. Svenja Huth 20 12

Top scorer's by hit rate Games - Goals
    1. Mandy Islacker 20 14
    2. Dzsenifer Marozsán 12 8
    3. Vivianne Miedema 20 13
    4. Svenja Huth 20 12
    5. Amber Hearn 20 10

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #248 Batfink, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    In other news...

• Simone Laudehr (29) leaves Frankfurt and signs for her home club Bayern München
    • Eunice Beckmann (24) leaves Bayern and joins Boston Breakers in the US league
    • Viktoria Schwalm (18) extends her contract with Potsdam until 2018
    • Frankfurt's Siegfried Dietrich voices more concerns over the leagues general mismanagement of TV deals and potential sponsorship expansion
    Bayern will likely be releasing various names from their squad this summer, as young Ricarda Walkling also announces she's set to leave Germany for the US at the end of the season too.

Plus between the constant conflicts with the national team, and a general desire to continuously improve the league seemingly ignored, I get the feeling the elite Bundesliga clubs are fast losing patience with the decision makers at the DFB..:cautious:

24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    the return of Jojo brings glory to Potsdam as they beat Wolfsburg, rather handsomely, 4-0. Compounding the Wolfies further problem is what looked like a nasty injury to Goessling. Looks like their chance of winning the CL is going from slim to almost none!
    A least Potsdam has a brighter future, since several of their young players had a strong hand in winning this game; Lindner, Meister & Rauch, along with their gk, Schmidt

25. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    is Goeßling injured?