All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Good point. Hadn't thought of that, plus you answered the main question. Although in doing so you have brought up another.

Personally it has 2 days to go, is already at £82 and is likely to go higher. I would give it a miss and try and get one from the official online shop instead.

2. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I picked up my Liverpool Away top from the Adidas shop in Liverpool. It's the only place I've seen it onsale except for Kitbag.com (who have sold out of it!).

It's odd, actually, as the Adidas shop in Liverpool sells the Away TechFit jersey, but the Liverpool FC shop opposite is selling the Home TechFit (also in the online shop). Not sure if it's a marketing ploy by Adidas or just a freak coincidence, but the Home one is on sale for £100, whilst the Away is only £80. Quite glad I had my Home top imported from the US for only £45. That said, I would love to have the suit bag that it's now selling in :(

3. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Those bags they come in a very nice. And they are a hell of a lot easier to store than the boxes. Think one of my cats slept on my AC box the other night....there are two suspicious marks as if someone had dribbled on it :confused:

4. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I picked these pics from Michael Yip's facebook. he said that " Adidas releases commercial version TECHFIT player shirt well ahead before new season starts. Meanwhile, this shirt is NOT the same as actual match issued / worn shirt used by player. There is spottable difference." :(

5. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'd be interested to know what the spottable difference is, or if it's simply just the lack of tags on the player issued jerseys. I'd feel a bit ripped off there is indeed an aesthetic difference between the two. It's bad enough that the Climacool replica now has the same plastic-style Adidas logo and stretching stripes, meaning there is no longer a noticeable difference between the two, bar the sizing.

6. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Don't know much about this new Liverpool Techfit jersey, but it appears to me the Liverpool FC logo was heat-pressed, instead of sewn, correct? If that's the case, I don't think there should be much of a "spottable difference" between the retail version and the player issued version, they should be pretty much the same thing.

I can tell you the only real difference between for example, a 09/11 retail Germany Techfit jersey and a match-issued one is that the match-issued jersey has a thin layer of fabric glued to the back of the DFB logo (see picture below) while the retail version does not. Also the washing tag on the retail Germany Techfit has only 1 or 2 "pages" while the match-issued jersey has several. These are the only differences.

[​IMG]

7. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  8. werder

werder New Member

May 25, 2011
    Germany
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I want to order in Lyon Shop the Techfit jersey and want to personalize it there. I have see some stores like bayern munich that the dont personalize shirts because it dont fit so good on techfit shirts.

Have some of u printet techfits?

And when i Personalize it it can not give it back to shop. So i am 1,78 cm and 71 kg and want to buy in M do u think it is the right size?

9. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hello,

M size should fits you well.

I dont have any printed shirt, but should be OK as players use them... But you'll have to put official lettering... To my opinion.

10. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Like Greggy said medium should be fine.

Your other question I have an answer to. I have a Bayern Munich 10/11 home shirt with printing (given I did buy it like that from ebay). Its fine. It is exactly the same as having it on a normal football shirt...uncomfortable when hot :D But seriously it will be fine. I wouldn't worry.

11. McCheez

McCheez Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Connecticut
  12. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  13. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I'm sure it's a fake at 100% look at the last pictures, the embroired France emblem has been remooved for the printed one...

After with the tags, I've seen strange things even on 100% official shirts!

14. Kimmyongguk

Kimmyongguk Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Beijing
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    That France Techfit is screaming fake all over!

15. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    thank you very much :)

16. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    I currently have three techfit shirts with printing on the back and two shirts are on the way. No problem at all with them. Going to print the two shirts that are coming at a local shop soon.

I have been observing the printing procedure at a local shop when they print my tops. Sometimes it has been difficult to get the shirts on the heat press cause they are so tight (the surface of the press is a little too big). In those cases we have used a piece of cardboard inside the shirt to provide a flat surface to print on.

17. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If people are interested subside sports have the Bayern Munich TechFit shirt in stock for £99. Only have size Large as that is all that has/will be made available as far as I know. Printing and Bundesliga patches are also available.

18. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Too bad for the size... will wait to find one size M...

BTW Good news, Palmeiras will have techfit shirts!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope it will be other teams!:rolleyes:

19. Furey

Furey Member

May 13, 2011
    Liverpool
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's such a shame that Subside only have Large! I've been eagerly anticipating them stocking a Medium. Oh well, at least I now have beer money for the weekend!

My AC Milan 11/12 jersey arrived today from the club's online store. I was surprised to see it came with the addition of the 'Scudetto' ironed on centrally above the sponsor logo. Unfortunately it didn't seem to have been pressed properly and so was creeping up around the edges. I decided to remove it completely as i thought it distracted from the shirt. Anyone else came across this?

Also, it would seem in the process of taking the jersey out of the suitbag to press on the Scudetto they forgot to put the hanger back! Very annoyed about that :mad:

20. versados

versados New Member

May 26, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    i'm sorry to hear that. can i see that picture?

21. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Man, contact them and tell them what happened, I'm sure they will allow a return/exchange.

22. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW2JfluMQf8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Reconheça seu Herói pelo uniforme.‬‏[/ame]

Found this promotion video for Palmeiras Techfit funny!

23. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The Bayern offical Store says the new shirt is only, and I can also assume will only, be available in Large at retail. I doubt you'll be able to find a medium, but good luck. If I see anything I will let you know.

You could just sew around the Scudetto badge if you wanted to.

And no hanger....the BASTARDS :mad::D

24. shadow knight

shadow knight Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Croydon-South London
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wtf just happened :s....guys I am officially scared. This video implies that if you wear this shirt you will turn into some kind of "Incredible Hulk". Stan Lee is going to be peeved at this :D

25. AC-130U

AC-130U Member

May 16, 2011
    Maryland, USA
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks for the heads up about Subside. I went ahead and ordered one.

I also got my 2010 Argentina, Chicago Fire and LA Galaxy kits last week...