All the techfit shirts

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Greggy, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I think they're just sold out in the other sizes. Authentic shirts move fast and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a run on them soon as they released, Milan sent out an email saying "Buy your authentic shirt now".

Take a look at Chelsea and Bayern's websites...whatever Milan does, these two teams mirror them.

2. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    A bit off topic but I decided to ask here since this is the only somewhat active thread on the Apparel & Training Gear forum. Does anyone know any football shirt discussion forum that has active conversation about shirts and new releases. The Apparel & Training Gear forum is pretty much dead here, not much discussion at all (if you for example compare it to the Soccer Boots forum here that is very active). I remember Soccerpulse had very active conversation but it closed down in 2009 and now it's called Soccershouts or something but it's even more quiet than this forum. It's a bit frustrating specially when searching info about upcoming releases that you don't have and active forum to find information from.

3. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I agree with you, J 10, but what should we add more about techfit shirts, when you know this technology as well as powerweb already belong to the past? Last item which may add a little more "juice" to our talk is that Germany green away techfit 11/13 featuring powerweb just appeared on the market, a little pricey for the moment, but it is available long sleeve or short sleeve, met size 6 and 7, medium or large...

Probably the very last model that will feature both technologies...

4. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Bigsoccer is a dying forum IMO.

5. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF

6. Zlekovsky

Zlekovsky Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Hammarby IF
    #1331 Zlekovsky, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    I have around 100 different techfit jerseys and compressions, anyone can beat that? :) Viva TECHFIT!

I am getting every techfit shirt that is available - before adidas quits techfit. I will be stocked for life ;)

7. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    i beat you, i have green germany away techfit version, that i think you don't have?

8. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ah!!! You bought it!! So how is it? Long sleeves? Short sleeves? Pictures?

9. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    short sleeve size 6 (medium), and i have to say it's great, much more confortable than germany previous models, round collar makes it easy to put on, and the green from the sleeves is clearer than the green on the body, a detail which i really like. Its material is very smooth, smoother than 10/12 home version (i don't know about away version since i never owned one so far), and most of all, feeling powerweb on the back is absolute PLEASURE!! I would gladly upload pictures for you guys, but don't know how to :(

10. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  11. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    To everyone,

found one seller selling Madrid and Milan 2013/14 jerseys with techfit technologies, and techfit tag written on the bottom, seller seems serious and has many other Nike pro issue jerseys from this season, if anyone is willing to send me his mail, i send him pictures so he can upload them for everyone to discuss on the forum...

12. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Come on, guys, wake up you all, Adidas DIDN'T GIVE UP Techfit technology, since Both Milan and Madrid 13/14 jerseys start to appear for sale featuring techfit technologies, we all assumed it was being given up based on promotional pictures from players wearing Climacool jerseys, but maybe we were wrong, won't we?
    Players always prefered Climacool to Techfit, from the beginning. Doesn't really mean anything when you think about it...

13. XxGlopez22xX

XxGlopez22xX New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The AC Milan Techfit is fake. I bought the authentic jersey from the AC Milan Estore ( they always sell the authentic player issue jersey) and it's Formotion, not Techfit..also I am a huge AC Milan fan and watch all their games, players have Formotion, none have techfit. Also as far as i know...Real Madrid have never had Techfit.

14. danny1107

danny1107 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    im selling my germany wc 2010
    techfit jersey size M
    short sleeve
    its used my price is 40usd only in the usa
    for more information contact me

15. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I still have a brand New France away jersey size medium.

Pm for pics!

16. danny1107

danny1107 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    how much??

17. mess60

mess60 Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    anyone selling Argentina techfit size M, or germany away Black?

18. lrdguedes

lrdguedes New Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
  19. bebelshaker

bebelshaker New Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
  20. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  21. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Here in the US they are selling them as part of a collection. It includes the socks and shorts.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386172982.722792.jpg

deepspace and Greggy repped this.
  22. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Did you buy it? How the Adizero style goes?

23. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I would never buy a power rangers outfit for $225

24. Greggy

Greggy Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    LOL

225$!!! WOW Adidas needs money... They won't have mine untill they bring back the techfit shirts!

25. danny1107

danny1107 Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    hey dude how much for your france techfit
    send me a email or fb to contact u