Alert: All Star Game Festivities and Schedule

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Art Vandaley, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also very different experiences, even tough every game has been a soldout game, stadium is never full, I have seen that STH son't like to give their tickets when they can't attend, many seats belong to companies, they give them away when you don't pay, it is easier to decide not to attend.

Also, many people arrive once the game started, sometimes even at the beginning of the 2nd quarter, and many leave early at tthe end of the 3rd quarter, even if it is a close game or if your team is winning (my wife still finds this and STH arrving on the 2nd inning and leaving on the 7th inning at MMP very confusing).

Which makes the experience very different, yesterday the majority left the stadium in a span of 10 minutes and the stadium was full, Texans games you actually get around 70% for 2/3 of the schedule and they leave in a span of 50 minutes.

2. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone know where to get one of the Ching all-star jersey t-shirts (not the jersey)? I saw folks wearing Donovan and Ching ones but none of the souvenir stands had any before the game and they seemed clueless about them.

3. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Academy ~ $20

4. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, I'll try to hit up a few on the evening commute tomorrow.

BTW, anyone think that $100 for a AT&T all-star jersey with no name on the back was a bit steep?

5. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    here's the pic if you wanted to see

6. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Considering I got the awesome black training top for half that at Soccer4All, yes