All Red Kit for the U.S. vs. Latvia

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by Ringo, Apr 11, 2006.

1. billf

billf Member+

May 22, 2001
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It looks like US Soccer picked a woefully unprepared company to handle online orders. I ordered a white shirt from them and it took over a week to ship it when it was in stock. I sent an email inquiring about my order and got a whiny excuse about being swamped during a world cup year, and they charge an outrageous handling fee. They certainly aren't hiring temporary help with the extra $6-10 so I have no idea what the handling fee covers.

2. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got mine yesterday from Jima?

3. Soulphish

Soulphish Member

Dec 2, 2001
    West Virginia
    I sent two unanswered emails about the status of my order, which was preordered on the 25th of May. I sent them an email this morning to cancel my order and I got a response within a few hours with my cancel conformation. It states that they are no longer available, but I think that is just what they put on there as a reason for it being cancelled.

I highly highly doubt I will ever order another item from them again, just based on this one debacle. I did however get a customized jersey from a relative from them at christmas. She ordered the wrong player (howard) and they were very nice and quick about replaced it with the correct player (hejduk)....so I honestly believe that a lot of this issue is because of them taking too many orders to cover the stock they were getting and now having to leave a bunch of supporters hanging out to dry....but the bad taste would not be so bad if they would just send out an email letting you know what is going on and not, seemingly, ducking and hiding hoping it will all go away.

4. Zathras

Zathras Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Minneapolis
    I ordered mine on 5/25. I've sent SIX emails and three phone messages.

It arrived today out of the blue.

AFTER the match of course.

Oh well. At least it's here.

5. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is a nice shirt, though. :eek:

6. Nyghtewynd

Nyghtewynd I'd Rather Walk Alone

May 30, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll give you fifty cents for it. Frankly, it should be on fire by now.

7. Zathras

Zathras Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Minneapolis
    I don't like it. I'm going to put it on eBay soon. It's got McBride's name and number on the back.