All quiet

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    On the transfer front (and on here) once again teams are building---------------not us, one player mentioned, at the club for a medical, not even out of the doctors office, and then a statement saying the deals is off.

Can anyone tell me why we find difficult to attract players, don't say it where we are in country, the scum and the smoggies don't find it difficult, we just seem to plod along and nothing happens until the last week of the market and then we end up with the dregs, happens every year!!:(

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    There is still a lot of talk that big Sam will be the next in charge of England. I just hope that for our sake it is all just paper talk but a lot of pundits are going on and on about it. It could be why we haven't moved in the transfer market as of yet----------------------------------if does go I hope Moyes is open to a return and we move for him!!!!

3. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I just wish we could get on with it. This waiting and wondering is getting old. Bye Sam, Hello David , let's get to work.
    Away the Lads!!!!!

4. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well, it looks like BSA is going to appointed the next England manager tomorrow (if you believe what you hear). We are not just losing him, we are losing the positive philosophy, ethos and up-beat feeling around the town. He was at the game tonight against Hartlepool (which I watched live on SAFC website.....a good performance in a 0-3 win) but disappeared at half-time.....
    I am just gutted that after all these years of strife and struggle we looked to have the right man in place.....we are now powerless to watch him walk away.....it just p!sses me off.
    Now we have to start all over again, and rebuild from the top down before the season starts and the transfer window closes......ggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

5. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm with you CM, I was really looking forward to this season but it has all gone pear shaped, I just wish they would get Moyes in now, they know Sam has gone, and let Moyes get on with the job-----------------3 weeks to kick off and once again we are bottom of the pile, it is typical SAFC:thumbsdown:

6. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just like the previous gaffers........like them or not.......we will support them.
    So David.....make us stronger......go on, I dare you :p

8. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC

Away the ladsI like the pick, DM will be fine, everyone is behind him, and a four year contract takes a little pressure off him, I just wish him nothing but luck:cool::cool: