All other Bosnians Abroad and Potential Players

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    New Era repped this.
  2. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I have known about him for a while. I don’t know if he is much better than say Kovacevic. Average defender

3. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Not saying he is a world beater but he should be contacted and brought into the fold. We don’t have some massive player pool and if you’re in a solid league you should be contacted. I mentioned transfermarket because I remember (think it was you) someone went through and highlighted some names of dual nationals who should be contacted.

4. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    I listed Begic as someone the BiH federation should contact on another forum (Xtratime.org, when it was active) just under two years ago, when he was playing for Orenburg. This was when Vranjes lost the plot and Bosnia suddenly had a chasm at right-back to fill because there was no obvious high-quality replacement.

I genuinely don't think that anyone at the savez knows how to use transfermarkt, or has a clue about managing talent pipelines. It's absolutely staggering, in all honesty.

Zvornik repped this.
  5. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    even if you don't plan on calling him, every player especially those aborad should be tracked and contacted. you don't need to have a full-on discussion, just a simple call or email to confirm eligibility and/or interest. after that, you keep an eye on them and help them get their paperwork sorted if need be.

Zvornik, Young Zmaj and New Era repped this.
  6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Need to get @BosanskiRambo reaction to edin visca absolutely destroying Manchester United like he's 2014 Arjen Robben

lmao

Zvornik repped this.
  7. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ma ja, a za nas plays like a headless chicken. I just don't know whats wrong with him, Just a terrible player for the NT, might be up there for me for one of the worst ones, just so frustrating to watch him play.

New Era, Sudžuka and Zvornik repped this.
  8. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Ahmedhodžić’s dad battling with Bešić’s dad for who can be more embarrassing for their son. I’m gonna go with Ahmedhodžić on this one because he has publicly come out to reprimand his dad while Bešić appears used to it...

Sudžuka repped this.
  9. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    mirso has strong seljak energy, besic's dad is just kind of lowlife ********up, can't help himself.

10. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hahaha jedan mafijas a drugi seljak :ROFLMAO:

11. Khamzat UFC

Khamzat UFC Member

Manchester United
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 9, 2020
    Did not really destroy United

Man Utd were awful throughout. In fact most pundits would agree that it was one of their worst European performances ever.

The assist was basically easy as hell considering that United were pressing so recklessly high up the pitch and the goal was just a simple task of running into empty space (which credit to his acceleration Visca is quiet good at)

The problem with Visca is that he is not a modern winger at all. He does not have the ability to run with the ball or beat his man 1 vs 1. This is why no team from a big league has bothered trying to sign him despite dominating the somewhat mediocre Turkish league.

Teams who scout Bosnia well know this so when they see Visca on the team sheet as winger they force Pjanic or whoever into positions where he has to play the ball down to the right flank (usually if it does not go there it is straight to Dzeko) and thus most of our attacks get neutralized rather easily.

His only effective role on the NT level would be to play behind Dzeko in a 3-6-1 formation. Otherwise he is basically useless.

New Era repped this.
  12. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He can’t even play in a 3-6-1 formation. He is shit, just don’t play him at all. It would be best for me personally, I might go insane watching him play

13. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Visca is not an amazing player by any means but he did have some good games where his contribution was welcomed and he did score those two goals against Israel back in 2015 in the only good qualifying game we had in those qualifiers.

14. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    Visca is at best an impact substitute; either that, or good enough to start only against newly-industrialised countries (South Korea, Israel) :whistling:

Unfortunately, he doesn't have the technique or killer instinct in front of goal to make him a worthy starter for BiH. Hajrovic, Menalo, Duljevic and even Ziljkic should all be in front of him in the queue.

15. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    No one right now has that technique or killer instinct in front of goal, that's the thing. None of the players you've named have contributed in any significant way or have proven that they absolutely need to be in the starting 11 (neither has Visca, of course).

16. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Schalke suspended Ibisevic and will cancel his contract after he got into a fight with an assistant coach. Reminds me of a couple of almost 40 year old Bosnians from a rec league who always would start a fight once things stopped going their way. pamet u glavu Vedade

Zvornik repped this.
  17. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Apparently his contract wasn't cancelled because of the fight at training. Still, some of our players could really use anger management classes, we've seen far too many of these outbursts over the years (Salihovic, Besic, Spahic several times, the list is long).

18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I saw that...find it hard to believe, he wasn't even receiving a salary, the contract was purely bonus based on performance.

19. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    That's probably because Schalke are big financial problems going back to even before the start of the pandemic ^^

20. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Menalo scored a goal and Loncar got the game winning assist in the 90+ minute against AZ Alkmaar in Europa League two days ago (no clue what else Menalo has to do to get called up. He was killing it in Slovenian league and we have domestic league players who are dogshit but get called up)

Demirovic got his first assist for SC Freiburg in the 92nd minute today after coming off of the bench

Milosevic scored a goal for Konyaspor today

Bajic scored a hat trick in his Serie B match with Ascoli this morning (lol)

New Era and Sudžuka repped this.
  21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    edin terzic appointed the new manager of borussia dortmund until the end of the season. he was an assistant for bilic at Besiktas and west ham.

New Era repped this.
  22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    BosanskiRambo repped this.
  23. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  24. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
  25. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Danilović with the start against Porto yesterday. Exciting to see if this becomes a regular occurrence, will get him a move to a bigger club for sure.

Sudžuka repped this.