All other Bosnians Abroad and Potential Players

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Blue Soldier, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Is this offical?

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  2. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Macedonian-Bosniak Enis Fazlagic (Fazlagikj), 18 yo midfielder rumored to be joining Gent, supposedly Prosinecki is aware of him.

3. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  4. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Signed for Zilina of the Slovakian league. Hopefully will give him he opportunity to shine and get a call up.

5. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    So Dzenis Burnic started against Man City last night for Dortmund in the ICC.

Any chance this kid chooses BIH, or am I wasting my time and following his career for no reason? I've never heard anything about him being called up to BIH senior team

6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    As far as I know, he wants to play for us, but he doesn't deserve a spot as of now since he's been playing terribly and has been injured a lot during the past season.

7. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Burnic is the new Arslanagic. Don't really see what all the fuss was about. We have more talented midfielders than him in our youth ranks.

8. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Smail Prevljak scored in an Austrian Cup game today for Red Bull Salzburg. Can anyone tell me how he looked in those 2 games for the senior NT earlier this year?

9. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 7, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don’t remember him having much of an impact in those games but, if I remember correvtly, he came on a sub so, as a striker, it can be tough to really stand out. Especially in a NT setting, where there’s less chemistry between teammates than at their clubs.

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Happens when you get games at 18 with Dortmund, plus lots non-Bosnians hyping him up. It does seem he may end up being a major flop.

11. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Hajrovic just scored for Zagreb against an Israeli team in champions league qualifying.

Gojak starting also. Hodzic on bench. Dont see Menalos name on the squad

12. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Gojak just forced the keeper to make a save with a decent strike and another Zagreb player tapped in the rebound

Both guys involved in a lot of the build ups right now

13. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Hodzic came off the bench and scored one too. Gojak had a great game, was impressive on both ends of the pitch. Had 2 assists. He looks like he may be our next major player..

Bosanski Bomber and Young Zmaj repped this.
  14. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's got the most upside of them all. It also helps that he's physically developed beyond his age.

Young Zmaj repped this.
  15. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    There is a 19 year old starting for Zeljo right now in the Europa league game against Apollon Limassol named Anel Sabanadzovic, born in USA but apparently played for our u17 team.

Anyone heard of him/saw him play? Any potential?

BosanskiRambo repped this.
  16. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He has been called up a few times now, a lot of Seria A interest in him. His dad won the champions league with Crvena Zvezda.

17. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  18. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Amer Gojak had an assist in Zagrebs first leg win over FC Astana in champions league qualifying this week. He is playing very, very well. I'd be shocked if we don't hear his name in rumors to some bigger clubs soon? Dinamo Zagreb seems like a hot-bed for prospects being shipped out of the Balkans recently... and he's been starting the European games and really passing the eye test.

Kenan Kodro scored again for Copenhagen in their Europa league 3rd qualifying round this week also, against CSKA Sofia. Personally, I'm not that high on him, but he's off to a blistering start this season.

Ermedin Demirovic started the last 2 games for FC Sochaux; they lost the first game 1-0 but they won yesterday 3-2 and he came off in the 73rd minute. Not sure if he had any assists, as its hard to find stats for French second division, but it looks like he is going to get a lot of playing time. Just wish it was for Alaves instead, but that is unrealistic.

Hadzic, Demirovic, Gojak, Sadiku… seems like we have our best "next generation" ever.. just really hope they all get a lot of playing time this year. So far so good. Who do you guys think will be the best out of all of them? Hadzic?

Sudžuka and Young Zmaj repped this.
  19. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 7, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lots of talent like you said.

Forwards:

Prevljak (RB Salzburg, 23)
    Koljić (FK Krupa, 23)
    Čataković (Trencin, 21)
    Demirović (Deportivo Alaves, 20)
    B. Hadžić (Stuttgart, 19)
    N. Hadžić (Leixoes, 19)

Midfielders:

Menalo (Dinamo Zagreb, 22)
    Gojak (Dinamo Zagreb, 21)
    Lončar (Rijeka, 21)
    Hadžiahmetović (Konyaspor, 21)
    Ćavar (Eintracht Frankfurt, 20)
    Mustedenagić (Sparta Prague, 20)
    Varešanović (Udinese, 19)
    Hajdarević (Željezničar, 19)
    Šabanadžović (Željezničar, 19)
    Resić (Sarajevo, 18)

Defenders:

Mihojević (PAOK, 22)
    Ćivić (Sparta Prague, 22)
    Todorović (RB Salzburg, 21)
    Šerbečić (Rosenborg, 20)
    Mujakić (Sarajevo, 20)
    Kadusić (Zrinjski, 20)
    Sadiku (Mouscron, 18)
    Gazibegović (RB Salzburg, 18)
    Šabanović (Sarajevo, 18)

Goalkeepers:

Kjosevski (Željezničar, 23)
    Kanurić (Stoke City, 18)

——————————————————

Pretty thin at goalie unless I’m forgetting someone haha. But yeah, this generation has the potential to surpass the first “Golden Generation.”

For me, Gojak has the biggest potential of all of them. The biggest talents from list are probably Gojak, B. Hadžić, Sadiku and Demirović, as you said. Crazy amount of talents out there.

Edit: I forgot about Dženis Burnić, 20 years old, at Dortmund. He has big potential.

Sudžuka repped this.
  20. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München

Damn. Benjamin Hadzic. I don't know much about him tbh, you think he's gonna be good? I've saw him on scoresheets for youth NT games but never actually saw his highlights. Where does he play? Transfermarket doesn't have a club listed.

I was talking about Nedim Hadzic lol

Also, this kid (not sure how good he looks) but he is young and plays on the same club that Nedim Hadzic is on now: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/demirel-veladzic/profil/spieler/371081

Young Zmaj repped this.
  21. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 7, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah, I’ll be honest. I haven’t seen many games for most of these kids. I’m mostly going off of stats, games played, their club, or what I’ve read on Sportsport haha.

So for Hadžić, looking at his goal-scoring record record and being at Stuttgart at 19 is pretty encouraging.

22. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Edited my previous post**

But yeah no doubt. He's bagged some for the NT too. Someone who is not as young as those 19/20 year-olds but who I still have NT hope for is Armin Hodzic. He's started the season off well too with Zagreb but I just wish he would go somewhere where he can play more and not be off the bench always. He scored today in a league game I think

Young Zmaj repped this.
  23. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think Deni Milosevic looks good too. I just wish he didn't play in Turkey

24. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Hamza Catakovic has been playing very well in Slovakia, already talk about him leaving for a much better team. Had two assists a couple days ago against Feyenoord in the europa league.

25. Bosanski Bomber

United States
    May 20, 2018
    Dallas, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    2 assists and 2 pre-assists, actually. 4 goals and 4 assists in 7 games so far this season. He also had 7 goals and 1 assist in 10 games in the championship group round last season, after starting just once in the regular league season for Trencin. He's blown up out of nowhere. Can play RW, #10, and CF. Very excited about him.

Zakaric also scored for Partizan on his debut in the Europa League against Nordsjaelland.

Sudžuka repped this.