All national Team Line ups

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Shrek667, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Shrek667

Shrek667 New Member

Apr 7, 2007
    Hi everbody. Is there any book or website which contains the line-ups for all the games played by the European national team?
    I know site like http://www.rsssf.com/ but they don`t have national line ups countries like Albania, Armenia or Lichtenstein.
    User called Gregoriak wrote in thread about "Spanish National Temas Line Ups " of book:
    There's a magnificent book that features every line-up of every European country since the start of the respective national team. It's in German and rare to get, I guess.

The following countries' line-ups are included: ...

Where I may find this book? What is it`s name ? Or maybe one of them know other similar site.

Happy Easter Evrybody

2. ccuba71

ccuba71 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Miami, Fl
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  3. mrliioadin

mrliioadin New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Hagerstown, MD
    I don't know about books, but in my experience it takes a lot of research and in some cases a bit of guessing to figure out lineups for many countries. Europe is easier because in each rotation they play some of the giants like the Czech Republic, Italy, Spain blah blah. The other confederations get very difficult to find or come up with an accurate roster.

I'm an editor of EA Sports: FIFA '07 & '08 and I mainly work with national teams. One of the things we did was created a forum where people can help us to figure out these national team's rosters. They can add input on natinos they know about or research others and post their best guess. You can view that site at http://p067.ezboard.com/bnatteamrosters and we could always use a helping hand. Many rosters get out of date because we can't keep up with so few working on it.

4. Robandinho

Robandinho Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Toronto
    So your one of the people responsible for the Fifa games!!! well heres a suggestion. ADD MORE NATIONAL TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its already been stated that fifa 09 will have around 40 national teams which is a load of shit because fifa 06 had 40 national teams. No progress in 2 years!!!!!! Im tired of playing as Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Germany every year. I want to play as some of the smaller nations. Which is exactly why i bought Euro 2008 which by the way is loads better than fifa 08 in terms of quality, gameplay, and presentation. Start doing your job and create a good game already.

5. futubolo

futubolo New Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I've been hunting down for this information too. I was kind of surprised, it's not at all like club rosters where you can just check out ESPN and see the current roster.

I guess part of the issue is that the national team rosters can change quite a bit from friendly to friendly or tournament to tournament.

I'm looking for it too because I'm working on a project to profile every expected starter in the 2010 World Cup and it's been harder than expected to figure out who this will be for the lesser known teams.