All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by RM or None, May 23, 2017.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    saadomar, MiamiNative0722 and Deep Pal repped this.
  2. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Seriously, the only player who can compete with him for 2nd place in BDO is Courtois. Mbafail won the PSG league, big deal. Halaand won shit.

Both in a club level and personal level, Vini was better than both.

Deep Pal, J-Mezzy, Saeta Rubia and 2 others repped this.
  3. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Who cares about that pointless award. He won us the Champions League and has shown so much passion for the club and that is all that matters

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I do because that pointless award adds to the prestige, myth and legend that is Real Madrid.

5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Also

what is it about Vini

typically Brazilian attackers are overhyped and overrated

This guy is young, has flair, plays for Madrid, and had an amazing season…yet you hear very little about him

Deep Pal repped this.
  6. HZinho

HZinho Member+

Apr 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He plays for Real Madrid, a club that people like to hate in public but praise in private!

I'm sure that if he played at Barca, City or Liverpool, he'd be considered a generational talent - which he is btw - across the globe.

7. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That’s always the case, it’s like that saying about becoming a better player while your injured [emoji23]. Idk why but fans always seem to fall into that line of thinking.

Vini is incredible and the continuous improvement is especially encouraging in addition to having genuine love for the club. Idk why anyone still doubts him, he has shown he won’t ever stop and will keep getting better and better.

Also, those 45 million euros sure seem cheap now.

Deep Pal, MiamiNative0722 and Digital repped this.
  8. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Font reminds me if the early 2000 jersey, 2001 or 2002. Loved those jerseys, especially the special edition with no sponsor in it. Classic.

ImadEdd and Hendrix22 repped this.
  9. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    He's amazing. Let me ask do you guys I don't know how to put this not in a bigot way, worry about how Brazilian attackers "get comfortable" and lose hunger instead of a fulfilling career. It's a trend have to ask. He's young anyway.

10. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    For me, no I don’t. It happens with Brazilians and non Brazilians, Jesé being one although his could be due to the injury/recovery and losing the will/drive after that. Sniejder another that seemingly lost it after his divorce although he caused it by nights out and unfaithfulness if one believes the papers. Hell, Marco is a current player that seemingly falls into this camp, I thought he would be fantastic but has been meh as hell since the injury.

I think from what I’ve seen of Vini and Rodrygo thus far, they won’t fall into it else we would have seen signs of it.

Deep Pal, Serengeti_Boy and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The way I see it, these awards are just Fifa or UEFA or whoever piggybacking on the clubs and the players success. We won our competitions, that’s what matters. But these individual awards are then given out so they can attach their name to our club and get photos of our players at their ceremonies.

Maybe there is more to it but when I see it that way, I don’t want anything to do with it.

12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Superstar players care a lot about winning BDR etc. So it becomes important for the club too.

13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Deep Pal, ImadEdd and Anon. repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Already has made history at the biggest club in the world. Kid has two leagues and a CL and just got legal to drink in the US.

Hope his hunger is insatiable like Cristiano's.

15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Vini: I don't want to stop here, I want to continue making history and evolve to do great things in football. At the age of 21, being in the national team and scoring a goal in the Champions League final is a very heavy weight, it gives me the baggage to dream.

S1na, Deep Pal and RaMaaa repped this.
  16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This is gold. [emoji23][emoji23]

saadomar, natenate101, Deep Pal and 5 others repped this.
  17. Forcamadrid2

Forcamadrid2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 13, 2017
    lol, cant watch this enough

18. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Brazilian media has the power to turn him into a superstar, especially considering he is a Flamengo product. But I don't see as much hype as Neymar or others had (maybe because I don't watch that much TV anymore). But it is kinda weird.

If this guy has a great WC, maybe he will earn that megastar status. If even then, he remains sidelined, believe me or not, I would blame that on pure racism.

19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  20. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't think BR was being sarcastic. They were either ignorant or willingly spread misinformation.

Doni and Shay Z repped this.
  22. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Guys, want to have some LOLs?

Just read this thread's 1st page. :ROFLMAO:

23. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Mission accomplished

saadomar, Deep Pal and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I have higher expectation than this for Vini now because neither Kaka nor Neymar had longevity due to injuries and lifestyle (for Neymar). Yes, their primes in Europe were great but short. Want Vini to be 20 G/20 A player or better for next 10-12 years by continuing to take care of his body and keeping the hunger to win.

benny_madridista and Deep Pal repped this.
  25. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I wonder why we don't play Vinicius in a more free role or occasionally play him on the right.

I am watching brazil Vs japan and he is playing everywhere and doing it well. Would allow us to play Rodrygo on the left and rest Benzema from time to time.