All Eras - Group 4

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by msioux75, May 31, 2020.

1. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Hi, managers from the group 4:
    @La-Máquina
    @JJMM1
    @wm442433
    @nirvaanfc

And the special referee from this group, @Diez

This is the schedule of the Group:
    [​IMG]
    Round 1:
    match 1 - JJMM1 vs wm442433
    match 2 - nirvaanfc vs La-Máquina

Round 2:
    match 3 - La-Máquina vs JJMM1
    match 4 - wm442433 vs nirvaanfc

Round 3:
    match 5 - nirvaanfc vs JJMM1
    match 6 - wm442433 vs La-Máquina

The rules are in the tournament thread. Please send your team to the Special Refereee assigned to your group, when he got both teams from each match of the Round 1, he will post them.

wm442433 repped this.
  2. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    @JJMM1 @La-Máquina @nirvaanfc @wm442433
    You can send me your equipment, I will post it when everyone has.

You can also send me if you want the specifications about your tactics, I will copy them as they are sent to me.

JJMM1 and wm442433 repped this.
  3. wm442433

wm442433 Member+

Sep 19, 2014
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Thanks alot. Probably tommorrow.

4. wm442433

wm442433 Member+

Sep 19, 2014
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    I like how "JJMM1 vs wm442433" is very easy to pronounce.

Sammer's Hammer and msioux75 repped this.
  5. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Updated Rules for tournament

Matches
    Group Phase - 3 matches for each team
    KO stage - 1 match for QF / 2 for SF / 3 for finalists.

Lineups
    Each team will be a free choice of the managers, the only limitation is not lineup the same 11 players two times, in all the way to the Final.

No ban rules - only suspended players
    No eras rules - No needed to lineup the amateur player each match
    No substitutions in the 90'.

For each group a "special referee" was assigned to help receiving teams for each match and post them when having both teams. So, it will be no advantadge to see your rival lineup first.

Votes
    For results, it will be required a Personal Message to me and the Group Referee, indicating:
    - Result of each match, excluding your own group (both matches).
    - Goalscorers
    - Man of the Match
    - 1 player red carded, 2 players yellow carded, by team. If you wanted (taked as maximum warnings by team).
    - For the initial match, you have free use of your squad.

This is an example of the votes (adding warnings in this draft)

Results
    1st, Will be calculating the results according to a table averaging up to 12 votes (excluding 4 of your own group).
    An example of the table for the result calculation. I'll made another for 12 votes.

2nd, Having the result. goalscorers and MotM will be calculated, rounded up the values, in case of draw, the most defensive role, will gets the nod.

3rd, Red cards, will be given only if the player get 50% of the votes.

4th, Yellow cards, will be given only if the player get 33% of the votes.

5th, Two yellows = 1 suspension the next match. Same with Red.

6th, every player can be suspended just for 1 time. In the Final match, all the warnings will be canceled in order to have the best of the squads.

I hope, this process takes no more than 1 week for round, Each group is independently of one another, and some groups could go faster than others.

The only work required for managers in each round is:
    - Send your team to the Referee and me.
    - Send your votes

6. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    In order to get things, well organized, there will be only 1 Conversation for Manager, including him, the referee and me.

In this Conversation, each manager can send:
    - Lineup for his match, in each round
    - Votes for all matches, excluding his own group, in each round

7. JJMM1

JJMM1 Member

Junior
    Colombia
    Feb 19, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i have sent my formation

msioux75 repped this.
  8. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    Match 1

JJMM1 vs wm442433

JJMM1

[​IMG]

wm442433

[​IMG]

@JJMM1 @wm442433 They can add more info about their tactics if they want.

Perú FC, JJMM1 and msioux75 repped this.
  9. JJMM1

JJMM1 Member

Junior
    Colombia
    Feb 19, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I make 3 clarifications:
    1- Vidal already played as DM was when he played for Bayern Munich in the 2015-16 season and was managed by Guardiola. He played alongside Xabi Alonso, who has a game similar to Pirlo. I have decided that it is he who assumes the mark on Maradona, because Maradona has a difficult time performing well against the South American marking, something that can be verified with the regular performance that Diego had in the Americas Cups, to the point that he could not get any title in this tournament, despite having participated 3 times.

2- Pirlo will play as Regista, when we have the ball, he will go down to the defensive line to help with the ball exit and, especially, to look for the wings or forwards with long passes.

Then, i have 3 great players in passes, in diferentes lines on the field like Baresi, Pirlo and Zidane.

3- Bican is an exalted scorer and his style of play, is somewhat similar to that of Miche Owen, he was fast with good aerial play and shooting. In an interview with Mr. Amadeo García, coach of Spain in 1936, he mentions that: "the center forward, Bican, is an exceptional kicker"
    Link: http://hemeroteca.mundodeportivo.com/preview/1936/01/17/pagina-2/626142/pdf.html#&mode=fullScreen

Perú FC and msioux75 repped this.
  10. wm442433

wm442433 Member+

Sep 19, 2014
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    Pre-match speech

1) What our players can do, their different skills, was already posted in the ranking thread. Most of it doesn't need to be recalled anyway. For example, we have Nedved to block the opponent left wing back who will have other difficulties to deal with to start with as we'll see a bit later, and will annoy Pirlo it seems. He allows Amoros to join the party in attack too (to be correlated with the last part of 3b).

2) If our opponent assign Vidal to the marking of Maradona, whatever happens it's a good for us because Pirlo will be very alone at midfield (Ribéry is not Perrotta) and even imagining that Maradona is totally, fully neutralized, we still have three complete midfielders. Also, our opponent deprives himself of a good offensive weapon that would have be useful as with long shots (see 3a).

3a) So, to concentrate on our team, it seems that we break the opponents' team in two.
    3b) the most important, what we planned since before the teams were posted : it is well known in Italy that Baresi could not have played with Facchetti (even Scirea could have not, the latter succeeded to Facchetti as the one who can break from the backline). Facchetti played with Picchi, a conservative libero, and Baresi played with Maldini, a balanced full-back. I was thinking before the teams being posted "and with Alvés in addition etc." but it doesn't change much things with Andrade the nephew.
    So even though my forwards are very mobile and moving everywhere on the front line, Rummenigge will have to insist on the right in the Baresi-Facchetti zone, supported by Nedved-Amoros.
    We will play in their back.

3c) back to midfield : Mazzola is quite free it seems. So even if Andrade goes to his contact, again, it leaves spaces in the back of their defense. As for our defense we're serenely waiting for the long balls and eventual individual tries wich should be rare since the midfield will be ours.

Videos :

Illustration n°1, Napoli v Milan 1988-1989 :

I don't know who marked Marado in Italy, but he always scored against Milan.

Illustration n°2, Rummenigge beat the whole Milan team by himself (incl. Baresi ofc), at 0:50.

Our fullbacks will play in a balanced maneer, they don't have to refrain, just choose the right moments. That's what they do usually.

For the set-pieces we have everything so we'll just specify here that I don't want Rummenigge to take corner-kicks (as he did in '80) but have him in the penalty area.
    Well, let's precise it now : it will be Nedved for the right footed ck's, Marado left footed ck's (why not direct) and all possible fk's with his magical left foot, otherwise it will be Kalle. Sheva can take those other fk's too eventually. If direct ofc, otherwise Marado plays indirect fk's from anywhere.
    Pk's : Marado, Kalle, Sheva. If a player was severely hurted just before or in the minutes before, he must leave his place, in that order.

11. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Match 2

nirvaanfc vs La-Maquina

nirvaanfc

[​IMG]

La-Maquina

[​IMG]

@nirvaanfc , @La-Máquina .You can add more info about their tactics if you want.

Perú FC repped this.
  12. Perú FC

Perú FC Member+

Nov 16, 2007
    Lima, Perú
    I sent my votes.

13. heroearaucano

heroearaucano Member

Wanderers de Valparaíso
    Chile
    Jul 23, 2011
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bayer had a star-studded team, but the most dangerous against Real Madrid was Arturo Vidal, despite the fact that Vidal was playing DM! Incredible the goal that he made and another that was lost. Unfortunately the penalty, however Vidal was the most important player of Bayer.
    This is another match between Vidal vs Real Madrid 2015 and the same script, Vidal was the most important player of Juventus and of the match despite all the stars on the field.

Vidal again the best on the field against Real Madrid in 2013. Spanish commentators only praise Vidal.

This video shows only the technical capabilities of Vidal, it is from my own channel, put a like.:

JJMM1 repped this.
  14. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Round 1 - Results
    [​IMG]

15. poetgooner

poetgooner Member+

Arsenal
    Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I had the first match down as 1-1, but I understand the 1-2 scoreline. I can see Maradona running riot, but I limited it to 1-1 because I think Baresi provides just enough in the last line of defense to keep the score low. If I had to choose a winner, I'd agree with going for WM.

I actually had Nedved down as MotM because not only does he need to do the midfield work of supporting the attack, he is placed on the same side as Pirlo and Facchetti, so he would have had to do a lot of running and defending as well. Not every team will have the personnel to deal with that Pirlo/Faccheeti combo, imo.

I think Souness, Vidal, and Cole are all candidates for yellow. Both Souness and Vidal had the unenviable tasks of marking Zidane and Maradona, respectively. Cole is an amazing 1v1 defender, having faced off well with both Messi and C. Ronaldo IRL, but in a team where he's tasked with pushing forward to provide attacking width, I can see a couple moments in a game where he might have to foul Jairzinho, who is a handful for any defender.

Not a lot to say in the 2nd match, as it matches perfectly with my vote for result, goalscorers, and MotM. However, I think this game is glaringly lacking in yellow cards.

I think Gerrard would pick up a yellow against a Laudrup who has all those forwards to create for. Alab is also a potential yellow card candidate.

On the other side, Tardelli and Masopust are obvious yellow card candidates. I believe that with Gerrard and Ballack making those deep runs to support the attack, both Tardelli and Masopust might have to commit a few fouls.

16. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    The second date opens with the match between wm442433 vs nirvaanfc

wm442433

[​IMG]

Modern : Banks, Amoros, Souness, Maradona, Rummenigge.
    Nowadays : Cole, Cannavaro, Nesta, Nedved, Modric, Shevchenko.

nirvaanfc

[​IMG]

@wm442433 @nirvaanfc can add more directions if they want.

heroearaucano, Perú FC and msioux75 repped this.
  17. JJMM1

JJMM1 Member

Junior
    Colombia
    Feb 19, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i have sent my formations, days ago

msioux75 repped this.
  18. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Matchday 2 - La-Maquina vs JJMM1
    La-Maquina
    [​IMG]

vs
    JJMM1
    [​IMG]

19. wm442433

wm442433 Member+

Sep 19, 2014
    Club:
    FC Nantes
    #19 wm442433, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Speech

- This time we have Rummmenigge preferably "on the left hand" and even though all the combinations are possible for our front-3 it means that this time, Maradona will go more by the right. Because we have Nedved on the left too. The Czech is like a Kroos with legs and even more of a goal-threat.

- We decided to hit hard on the opponent's right hand of the defense while we chose to play in, say, a more subtle maneer from their left hand with also Modric.

- Kalle-Sheva has the mission to stretch their central defense in order to breach it for one of them two or Maradona infiltrates and get a position to score. Duelling directly with Komean making our speed and quickness to speak is also one of the main commands. Going straight through the middle is not impossible with our piercing players (or using diagonal runs, but it's countained in the same idea).

- The Croatian Maestro enters the scene as RCM (as they say, nominally) in order to provide an answer to Ballack and provoke him with his fluid technique and movements. He also permits to Maradona to be served with great passes as a forward/striker. Modric will be most of all a question and a problem wich will be hard to resolve for his opponents. He has plenty of different skills.

- Our two CM's have the advantage of playing both centrally and on the width, with suppleness. Modric has the ability to provide crosses, him too.

Meanwhile, Ballack-Gerrard is very central and when one of them two would go to the side of the pitch, he wouldn't be as much at his ease than our players.
    Also we notice that the German and the English, on the ball, will have to start their action from very deep (so we have more than enough the time to intervene) while they did their best in career at the ACM position, behind the strikers.
    Their deep starting position and role make that we should take good position at midfield.

- At midfield, we encircle well the opponents and cover all the areas, wich is interesting both offensively and defensively. We should install well here and have the control. Modric and Nedved also know how to press and cut transmission.

- Their defense will have difficulties to exit the ball, while about our defense, we can see that our laterals, for example, will have no difficulty to transmit the ball to our midfielders.

- As per our opponent's speech and orders given to his players, it seems that we'll have the spaces and breaches to exploit like automatically, as many defenders have to desert from their initial position, but we'll see. Let's not think that they will make the work for ourselves and let's concentrate on our game and plans, which stay the same anyway.

20. JJMM1

JJMM1 Member

Junior
    Colombia
    Feb 19, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Appreciations:
    1- The day that Ruggeri made a man marking over Batistuta's Prime. Fiorentina scored 7 gols, but The Bati didn’t.

resumen Game: https://www.livefutbol.com/cronica/serie-a-1992-1993-acf-fiorentina-ancona-calcio/

If you can see, In this game Ruggeri wasn’t booked.

Batistuta did not score and asked Ruggeri to let him score once.
    To take in mind that in this tournament, Ruggeri is playing in the Modern era (1969-1989) and the anterior match was in 1992.
    So you can imagine Ruggeri marking Batistuta at least 4 years younger and without surgery knee.

The Video is in spanish and is a interview of Batistuta with the participation of Ruggeri. Ruggeri remmember him this game and "The Bati" said: " i didn't touch the ball"

2. Dani Alves destroying Cristiano

3. Claude Makélélé

4. Josef Bican:

Abrir en Google Traduct

Attached Files:

21. Perú FC

Perú FC Member+

Nov 16, 2007
    Lima, Perú
    I sent my votes of the Round 2.

JJMM1 repped this.
  22. msioux75

msioux75 Member+

Jan 8, 2006
    Lima, Peru
    Round 2 - Results

La-Maquina 1-5-6 JJMM1 ---> JJMM1 wins
    wm442433 9-2-1 nirvaanfc ---> wm442 wins

[​IMG]

JJMM1 repped this.
  23. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    Date 3 of the group stage opens. :)

24. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    Match 5

nirvaanfc vs JJMM1

nirvaanfc

[​IMG]

JJMM1

[​IMG]

They can add more directions if they want.

25. Diez

Diez Member

Universitario
    Peru
    Oct 26, 2019
    @wm442433 I hope you send me your team to present it in your match against La Máquina. :)

wm442433 repped this.