ALEXANDRE PATO: Remember This Name II

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by SoccerScout, Jan 27, 2008.

1. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    No posts in a Year??? Hasnt Pato scored in a year??

2. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    He was on fire until he got injured, but cameback and is still doing well. There are transfer rumours taht he will leave Milan, but thats highly unlikely.

3. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Pato is in talks with Ancelotti at Chelsea. he says he might move from Siro to Stamford soon depending on how the talks go.

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't think he's moving to Chelsea (it would be good for Internacional since we would get a huge chunk of $) but with Kaka leaving Milan I think he'll stay.

5. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    Maybe he has a deal with Ancelotti, who was coach in Milan and now is coaching Chelsea.. Milan hired Leonardo as coach... it is important for Pato to play for the coach he thinks is best, and the money can be huge... finally, there is this vacuum left at Milan after they let Kaka go to Real Madrid!

Is this enough musical chairs? LOL:p

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't think that play at Chelsea is a good thing for Pato or Brasil since his game will get worse on the horrible english league. Also, chelsea with drogba and that other guy has a big panelinha. He's better off staying at Milan.

7. old_carioca_in_nyc

Jan 26, 2007
    I agree. Chelsea is a bunch of brucutus :eek:

8. WinningEleven

WinningEleven Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    £45m is stupid for a 19 year old who has his best years ahead of him. He hasn't properly proved himself, a huge talent, would be a good signing for around £20m but that is it.

He should stay at Milan, play week in week out and help them in the Serie A, become their star now that Kaka has left.

9. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    if pato ever leaves milan i hope its for a proper football club that plays his style. that completely rules out an english move. no idea what chelsea are trying to do. i suppose an attempt to get into the media lime light along with madrid with a somewhat big signing.

spain should be his next move should he want to leave italy. just....not the captial :D

10. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    ? You support Mancheser United?

I agree that he should stay in Italy for a little while, but there are two teams in England that play a style that would suit Pato, and thats Utd and Arsenal.

11. arun10

arun10 Member

May 31, 2005
  12. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: Win or play well - the great debate

not sure if he's a drinker but he's been whoring around with Dinho. He did file for divorce, it's too bad but really they're just children and Pato looks very bored at the moment.