Alex To Palermo!!!!

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by colagrosso3, Oct 12, 2007.

1. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    Maurizio Zamparini is involve din the chase to sign Alex Del Piero. What do you guys think of this.

id personnaly be very happy to have dp as a player in palermo, it would boost the clubs status by a lot.

2. Neeto

Neeto Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There were actually rumors of this a few years ago when Capello was giving Del Piero a hard time and many said if Capello stayed Del Piero would leave and Zamparini said he would love to have him.

Now a similar situation, Del Piero doesn't like the contract terms, may leave, Zamparini declares interest.

4. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    i am so hyped about this i reallly hope we sign him, del piero is the face of modern italian football if u think of it.

5. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it's just fantamercato. it won't happen. The whole Juventus contract thing is being blown out of proportion by the media and Del Piero will eventually sign.

6. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    you never know

7. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I remember a couple years ago something like when Del Piero was asked which team besides Juventus he'd want to play for he answered "Paliemmu" (in Sicilian).

8. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    As a Juve fan I'd hate, hate, hate to see him leave. (and it looks like the contract thing is on the way to being sorted out)

But if he had to and its between Palermo or clubs who are actually Juve's hated rivals (like Milan) then I'd prefer him to go to Palermo.

9. Reazzurro90

Reazzurro90 New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Connecticut, USA
    As a Juve fan I wouldn't mind seeing him leave.

But it was never going to happen in the first place.

10. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    reazzurro why wouldent you mind seeing him leave?
    it appears to me that del piero is holding th elittle bit of what juventus still have, he stayed when they got relegated because he belived and loved his club. now they wanna let him go?? thts worse than zampa letting corini go!!:eek:

i say th if the man has proven tht he has been loyal to his club and he has been through the toufest time presidents and coaches should agnolage that, the reason id love to have dp in palermo is because of that sole reason, his loyalty and passion

11. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    If ADP was ever going to leave Juve, it would of happened when they were demoted to B. He'll be at Juve for life.