Alemania vs CHILE, 5 de marzo en Stuttgart (Amistoso) [R]

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by JAIME CHILE, Dec 8, 2013.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Thank you.

What are the chances of a move now? Have you heard anything?

2. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Nothing other than Flamengo are shopping him. I haven't heard anything but who may be interested.

3. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Any rumors at least of him leaving? he cant come back to Chile, only move within Brazil?

NM answered.

4. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    In a way, accumulated playing time in the Football League Championship has been good for Beausejour and Jara. So far this season, Beausejour has made 21 starts in the league for Wigan Athletic, while Jara has made 19 for Nottingham Forest. This doesn't include the starts they've made in the FA Cup, Carling Cup and Europa League (Beausejour).

We tend to overlook Jara's passing. To us, he seems like an 'average Joe' in that regard, mostly because of the better passing we see in our midfielders and forwards. But, if he's given time and space to send a long 'quarterback' pass from deep, he's quite good. He has a very good eye. The best passing that I've seen from him was when he would get played as a defensive midfielder during his WBA days; he was arguably the team's most efficient passer as he had more time to build from deep in midfield.

posteador repped this.
  5. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    There were plenty of times during the 90 minutes when a player in a red shirt was in front of Neuer. I counted at least 4 or 5 times where a Chilean player was directly in front of Neuer or in between German players facing Neuer at an angle.

The problem was that we went for one pass too many, especially in the last 35 minutes. When a player is in a good enough position to shoot inside the box, directly in front of the keeper or from a convenient shooting angle, he needs to pick a spot and shoot.

6. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    :confused:
    You must have seen a diferent game.

Chile played dressed in white pijama's.
    :p

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  7. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    [​IMG]

My bad!

I forgot that we were playing in these:

[​IMG]

JAIME CHILE, MetroChile and Rickdog repped this.