Aleisha Cramer update article...

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by gousa9, Oct 28, 2002.

1. gousa9

gousa9 New Member

Aug 28, 1999
    Canada
  2. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    Alrighty then.....

thanks Elo.

3. RD

RD New Member

Feb 24, 2000
    NC
    Good Article

Thanks for posting the link to the article. Aleisha's convictions are commendable even if I don't agree completely.

4. A Fan

A Fan New Member

Aug 15, 1999
    One of my college soccer teammates played with her in high school or club, anyway something in Colorado and she had mentioned to me previously that Aleisha had gotten married and such. As someone who has also made a decision that isn't popular but based on my beliefs I feel for her. It isn't easy but in the end it works the best for each person to make their own decisions.

5. Binchy

Binchy Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Choctaw territory
    Maybe, Maybe Not

I wouldn't write her off just yet. She's still very young and could change her mind at any time. Her convictions may take the shape of those Mormons in the NFL.

6. Bluecat82

Bluecat82 Member+

Feb 24, 1999
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More of the same...

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,415016261,00.html?

But from the local paper...

7. Franchise

Franchise New Member

Aug 21, 2002
    JSC, Houston, TX
    Rose's Situation

Well, after a tough start to the season (something like 5-7), BYU's team, led by Aleisha, won 11 straight, including all 7 conference games. As far as her playing in the future, I really don't see it happening on a pro or WNT level... she's very sure about what she wants to do with life. I hope it goes well for her.

8. lasoccervegas2002

Jul 7, 2002
    this planet
    i hope her marriage will not gonna work so, she'll be back on the pitch, sorry Cramer, not that we don't want you have a great marriage but we just want you to be part of the future team.