Aldershot Cup game postponed

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by lesliemoss, Aug 8, 2011.

1. lesliemoss

lesliemoss New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Malibu, California
    The game tomorrow has been postponed at the request of the police, because of the riots all over London,from Tottenham in the north,Brixton in the south and Hackney in the east.
    I'm not sure about the west...yet!
    It looks like the yobos are winning what with burning, looting and violence.I think the government should bring in the army to help out the police. I only hope that the punks they catch get harsh punishment, but knowing how weak the English court system is, I doubt that will happen.

2. WestHamUtdFC

WestHamUtdFC Member

Aug 15, 2007
    St. Louis
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    I saw that, guess we will have to wait a little longer for disappointment.

Are these riots from a guy getting shot by the police?

3. Bluebirds Boyo

Nov 26, 2006
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Well, that and people were short of DVD players.

4. TomHammers93

TomHammers93 Member

Aug 2, 2011
    England
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't know too much about it for sure. It just all kicked off and people going mad. But it started with someone getting shot by the police in Tottenham because he had a gun and he must of threatend the police with it. Then for some reason people protested about it which turned violent. Then it's gone onto people protesting about the government cause they are s**t and don' know what they are doing, and cause they took some police off the streets there wasn't enough to stop the violence.

But it's just people being twats and wanting to cause trouble and steal a few things. Agree with being against the government but no reason for the voilence, looting and setting things on fire. And some attacked Upton park! Luckily the east londoners were home to scare them off lol.

5. lesliemoss

lesliemoss New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Malibu, California
    Do you mean we actually won at home against the visitors? It's a miracle!