Albanian Football

Discussion in 'Albania' started by Epirotian, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    This thread is dedicated to Albanian Football. This includes the National team, Players, League etc.

2. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Albania-Slovenia
    March 24, 2007
    Stadium- Loro Borici (Shkoder, Albania)
    [​IMG]
    Referee : Josef Atard (Malta)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Hamdi Salihi's two goals gave SV Ried the win over Mattersburg.

Edmond Kapllani scored again and now is at top as the leading scorer in Bundesliga 2 as he gave the win for his team Karlhuser.

4. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
  5. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Albania's Squad Against Slovenia and Bulgaria

Squad:
    Goalkeeper: Arjan Beqaj (Anorthosis Famagusta), Enea Koliqi (Iraklis) Isli Hidi (SK Tirana)

Defenders: Armend Dallku (Vorskla Poltava), Elvin Beqiri (Metalurgs), Nevil Dede (SK Tirana), Erjon Xhafa (SK Tirana), Arjan Pisha (SK Tirana), Besnik Hasi (Lokeren)

Midfielders: Debatik Curri (Vorskla Poltava), Lorik Cana (Olympique Marseille), Ervin Bulku (SK Tirana), Altin Haxhi (Ergotelis), Altin Lala (Hanover 96), Jahmir Hyka (Olympiakos), Klodian Duro (SK Tirana), Devi Muka (SK Tirana) Xhevair Sukaj (Vllaznia)

Strikers: Alban Bushi (Apollon), Edmond Kapllani (Karlsruhe) Erjon Bogdani (Chievo Verona), Hamdi Salihi (SV Ried), Besart Berisha (Hamburg SV)

6. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    Lol Woooo Get Reday Tooo Loooses Albania Stilian Petrov Is Back Bulgaria Ia Gonna Beat U Guys So Bad That We Are Gonna Send U Guys Back To The Stone Age Lol Ooooopppps I Forgot U Guys Are Already Back There Lol

7. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania

So you are that confident ehh. Get Ready to see the new Messi and make sure you have strong tall defenders to deal with Bogdani. One thing you should know Albania is not an easy team to beat and if u think that you got ur work cut out for you. We have a solid team and if u dont believe me hopefully my countrymen will play a good game and show u.

8. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    LOL OMG whoooooooooooooooooooooo the helllllllllllllllllllllllllll is Bogdani i mean has enybody even ever hured of this goof i mean what club team does this goof play for my friend this game is over from nowalbania is finished i mean the Bulgarians are full of stars big named players i mean lets compare LOL Bogdani to a man like MR BERBATOV who is killing the english premer league the boy has 20 goals and 7 goals in the uefa cup european level soccer and ur telling me that my defeneders should be worried LOL man u have soemthing els comming make sure to watch the game so u can see a real stricker and also so u can see a reall soccer stadium not the shack u gusy have in albania lol 16 thousand compacity LOL
    and even though 1 of our best players is injured mr Martin Petrov i am still not worrried cause we still ahve the likes of guys like Stillian Petrov in the mid feild its over buddy wake up and stop dreaming

9. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Man get full of urself big named players lool i hope ur team has the same mindset because they will lose if they do so. You are not playing the Faroe Islands so get a grip on urself and if u want to know about Bogdani aka Bogu check out Seria A in Italy week after week hes on Seria A's top 11. Were also getting our best player back in Lorik Cana (who just played in the stars game in France with the likes of Zinedine Zidane, Ronaldo etc) and on the top 11 squad of the french league. FYI the stadium has a capacity of 20,500 last time i checked i didnt know that a stadium made ur team any better. U can have gold toilet seats and diamond toilet paper holders for all I care. U speak like a little kid whos full of himself get over it Bulgaria isnt a superpower in Football theyre just like Albania they might have a few good players but we got a few good of our own. Ur talking like were playing the world champs here Bulgaria is a strong team not unbeatable we have beaten teams twice better than Bulgaria b4 get over urself.

10. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Jahmir Hyka will be making his debut for the Albanian NT the 18 YO midfielder check out the video as to why he was called the Ballkanian Maradonna when he was at Rosenborg and why many ppl see him as the new Messi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X-MABzVtGY

Erion Bogdani
    3 goals against Palermo in one match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0NOjgD3-zI
    Goal against Roma and a beauty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GbLzZ3oeY

Lorik Cana Just remember the name
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mfj8757XuL8

Altin Lala (A legend at Hannover 96 and team captain) this is the goal against Hertha Berlin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR9ubRh4DxU

Anyone that thinks Albania is a walk in the park is in for a long night just like Holland was with 3 clear penalties not given to us one u can see at the end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2LUB-MQ9tQ

In Amsterdam Arena without our best player Lorik Cana and gave Holland all it could handle. Our priority is Slovenia as for Bulgaria were not afraid of them we already played the top two teams in the division that is Romania and Holland we give our opponents the respect they need and deserve if they dont give us he respect we deserve theyre in for a long night.

11. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    SORRY BUDDY BOY BUT TEH LAST TIME I CHECK THE BULGARIA WAS IN 2ND PLACE NOT ROMANIA U GOOF lol list u can never compair our countrys cause we are about 100 times better then albania u can never compare a guy like BOGU with a guy like BERBATOV ok thats just that lol romania thought they where good tooo until mr MARTIN PETROV scored 2 goals in 1 MINUTE get ready to get school son and when w edoo i'll be right back here lol and i dont understahnd how u can even compare ur country to min we have TEAMS THAT PLAY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WE HAVE TEAMS THAT MAKE IT TO THE SEMI FINALS OF THE UEFA CUP AND THIS SEASON MR BERBATOV IS GONNA MAKE TOTTNINGHAM HOT SPURS THE EUROPEAN CHAMPS OK its over buddy and i cant wait to see ur replay when u guys finish in either last or 2nd last place in the group LOL LOOSERS

12. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    it will be one of those games that u guys will be totaly shut down and maybe have no more then 2 shots on our net the final score will be 3-0 bulgaria the same game as slovania when we beat them 3-0 but hold on berbatov got that game off and he will be there this game i almost forgot lol ok add on 2 more goals lol 5-0 for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania

I wanna see what ur excuse will be after Bulgaria loses?? Shut down?? Did u ever see Albania play, ur not playing Luxembourg and the Faroe Islands buddy to see so confident. If Nether lands couldnt shut us down what makes u think Bulgaria will? Get a grip 5-0 Bulgaria eh. Well ur Barbarev guy on an interview said against Albania a 1-0 victory will be tough to achieve. I hope ur team actually has the same attitude as u, and even though well be coming off a tough match against Slovenia were still going to be a dangerous team to deal with especially with Cana in midfield and Bogdani and Kapllani up front.

14. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    The last time I checked Romania only played 3 games and Bulgaria 4. Ill take Er Bomber anyday against Berbatov and well see how he faces against Cana. Good u have a good club team(who may I say never make it past the group stages), what does it have to do with ur NT. From what I can tell u must be a CSKA fan and are still mad by the banner Tirona Fanatics greeted u by. Welcome Ballkan Gypsies.

15. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    HOLD ON UR THE GYPSIS UR THE GYPSIS u idiot whos this guy must be stupid you must be stupid because you guys are the gypsis you guys are muslim and ur circumsized and no country in europe likes you guys have the reputation of europes dump did i mention your also a third world country and every single clean european person laughs at you guys and i cannot beleive that you can take a guy who has no european soccer experiance over a man like Mr. Burbatov... First of all atleast our teams make it to the champions league and our team is ranked in the top 32 teams in europe and my team is Levski Sofia.. Tirana has the worst soccer I have ever seen in my life its like watching a bunch of muslim gypsy retards trying to play hacki sack.. i mean iv seen some shity soccer in my life but what i saw surprised im tellin u i dont even know what to say i dont even remember seeing albania ever play in an actual prestigious competition.. which they really dont deserve ne ways because you arnt a real european country.. the greeks dont like u.. the italians dont like u.. we dont like u.. macedonia hates ur guts.. nobody likes u.. u might aswell burn ur whole country down and turn it into a big landfill site ur already halfway there.. how does it feel to have no chance in making it.. how does it feel to know that you are doomed to failure.. how does it feel to know you guys wont even beat belarus.. may Berbatov have mercy on you guys couse if he doenst its gona be a long day for albania on the 28th... dont forget Mr lucio on defence Mr Stilian Petrov in the mid and valeri bojinov with Burbatov up front... have a nice day gypsy

16. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I though I had heard it all but i was wrong a Bulgarian calling an Albanian a gypsy LMFAOOOO. Let me quote u and to make sure it is never erased and show ppl how intelligent you are. hahhahaha this is too damn funny LMFAOOOO. Albania not a European country lmfaoooo I didnt want to take this off topic but damn ur stupid. U guys look like Hindus and Turks put together I have never seen a white Bulgarian. Please man dont post here anymore ur a retard. Make sure u quote this the Religion of Albanians is Albanianism. Albanians dont practice religion we turn our mosques and churches into clubs. Now get out of the Albanian thread u retarded kid. Bulgaria wishes it has 1/5 of a European Culture that Albania does. Now PISS OFF u Pakistani looking little boy.

17. albfan

albfan New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Philly, USA
    hey there samo nashte. you seem to know a lot about albanian penis lol. you either a women or gay, or your wife or sister had an affair with an albanian.and obviously you are so pissed about it. and shit you got all fired up when somebody called you gypsy lol .....you should be proud of that ....and you act like bulgaria is a up there with the big european countries. nobody knows or cares about bulgaria. so f off.........

18. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    who the hells albania bro no body when u guys get into the EU witch that will never happen and every singal person that i know that is from europe hates albos ok just get ready to looose ok i just wanna know how does it feel to know that yuou are not gonna make it to the euro cup how does it feel to know that you will not make it for sure and bulgaria is ages ahead of albania is soccer and in every other aspect in this world economical better and look at our soccer history and look at urs u goof i mean half of ur country is pure muslums u idiot look at ur names cana and ********en ahmed and i dunno lol u guys are the ********en pakis the hole world laugh at ur dirty ass country ask anybody go into and chat and ask them who the DIRTYSSSSSSS of europe are and tehy will say ALBANIA U GUYS HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THE WORLD NO SEA NO BEAUTIFUL BEACHS NO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN NO NOTHING GO KILL UR SELF LOL.

19. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    DID U SAY mosques u dirty muslums peace of shit thats why u gusy arnt in the EU and thats why u never will be go and pray by slamming ur head into the ground or what ever that doo ahve fun finishing in teh last 3 teams u goof and injoy loosing to the BG next week even if it is only 1-0 we will still beat u guys i can promise u that and for ur info we got rid of all the mosques in bulgaria about 10 years ago get ready to loose

20. Samo Nashte

Samo Nashte New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    i mean come on holly shit look at this SHIT
    Hamdi Salihi Erion Xhafa Besnik Hasi Erion Xhafa
    Altin Haxhi Edvin Murati Hamdi Salihi Look at this shit i just cant believe this look at these gypsy names i mean come on which self respecting EUROPEAN SIDE allows muslums to play for there national squad come on where did u find this ass clowns terrorists are us LOL holly ******** i think i just proved my case ur country is muslum which mean SHIT full OF SHIT i cant believe this lol ur calling us names look at ur players coem on what teh ******** KINDA NAME IS HAMDIIIII OR HASIII WHAT ARE U NUTS LOOK AT THAT PURE GYPSI

21. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania

Ya u just proved ur case ur a moron. As for terrorists u can suck our balls we got troops in Iraq and Afghanistan fightin terrorism u dirty piece of shit gypsy thats what Bulgarians are gypsies of Europe. There is nothing wrong with being a muslim? Im a Orthodox and being a muslim does not make u any lesser than a Christian.

22. Epirotian

Epirotian New Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Himare, Albania
    Hey GYPSY BUGAR why do ur countrymen come to Albania for vacation??? No beatiful beache ehh Welcome to the Adriatic and the Ionian Sea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]