ALAVAS vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada 15 | 30.11.2019 | 13:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Nov 29, 2019.

1. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any league champion will have wins like this. Sometimes you just have to dig deep and grind it out. Difficult conditions but our boys fought through it. These players are hungry to win again, totally different attitude from last year.

Deep Pal, petros93, Stiliyan and 4 others repped this.
  2. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Ugly football in terrible conditions. 3 points is all that matters in the end.

Deep Pal repped this.
  3. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    I think if some of you guys went to a pub to watch this game you would focus so much at the supporters screaming and complaining you would miss all the fun.

Prpbably would leave the place in tears as well lol.

MaxY repped this.
  4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Before today, Alaves had conceded only 2 goals all season at the Mendizorroza, the best home defensive record in La Liga.

Heck of a job for us to not only score 2, but also to score the second one after having conceded ourselves. Winning mentality.

Deep Pal, petros93, Digital and 2 others repped this.
  5. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I’m going to go the other way to most, I don’t think we played that badly at all, we have the same problem we always have, making things count in the final third, I saw nothing different here, the build up was as good as ever, and we mostly kept possession well, it’s in the penalty area where we suffer always and that trend continued

I thought we played well and fought hard for the points, Alaves mostly just tried to disrupt our game, and we sat back a bit too much near the end giving them a bit too much possession of the ball, plaudits to the team for winning the points, tough game and we got it done

6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Massive win at hostile grounds. Better attitude from the team in second half. With some improvements, league title is there for the taking.

Next fixture Espanyol at home - where i expect mixed squad, followed by Brugge mid-week in which i hope we field back-ups.

7. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Just caught the last 20 mins. We had that 3-1 there at the end but Valverde decided to take the shot instead of passing to Benz who was wide open.

8. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I see Joselu is turning into Soldado 2.0, what a twat.

hala_madrid722 repped this.
  9. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    I agree. This was a very tough game and things went more or less as expected. But it should have been easier. This was not a game for Bale. We played with 10 men for too long.

Like I said, could have been easier.

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nobody is going to the pub at this time of the day.

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Marca:Bale "Nothing,nothing,nothing IN THAT ORDER"
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deep Pal, Ahmadi8 and hector_br repped this.
  12. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    They should. Many people here are in need of having some fun.

RMrules repped this.
  13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    2nd game in a row that Isco repays Zidane’s faith and plays well, hopefully this is the beginning of his revival and he joins Kroos and the rest in having a great season.

hala_madrid722, petros93 and RMrules repped this.
  14. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Casemiro-Kroos-Valverde-Isco is a pretty awesome midfield ,it has everything Zidane just have to play them instead of the same old same old ,we see the difference when Modric is on the field and when Valverde is on the field

Kroosinator repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Only time I went to a pub this early was after a flight and it was empty. So hey.

hector_br repped this.
  16. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shoutout to Militao who was very solid today. He looks Madrid worthy

17. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We would have lost this game earlier on the season and definitely last year.

Who cares how we win them...we won

18. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    Real madrid didn't play better when Modric has been subbed
    Real Madrid lost 2 games without Modric and 0 with him this season.

19. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    3 points are 3 points are 3 points. Playing Kroos/Casemiro/Modric and coming out with a win feels like getting away with murder.

meringues, Anon. and temesgen repped this.
  20. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    A season is long...guys have to be at their best from march to may not now.
    If they can stay in the race without being at their best it is a good sign.

21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Man, we have to talk about how atrocious Bale was today. Dude looked like he was going to go play golf but was told no one else was going to be there then he said ugh ok I guess I’ll go play football today.

Marca has an article titled “ Bale: nothing, nothing, nothing......in that order” thought that was funny l.

MaxY, MiamiNative0722 and Kroosinator repped this.
  22. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Don't know what Zidane was thinking. Actually I do. If Bale magically had played well, he would have made progress in his recovery and all that. Big gamble. Could cost us some games.

I'm fine with Bale starting against Espanyol and Brugge. Think we can deal with them with 10 men. As for Alaves away.... Ugh Zizou, what is it really worth it?

23. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Why start Bale, what's the point? Rather invest in Rodryi and Vini.

Lyra and temesgen repped this.
  24. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nothing different about Gareth today IMO, I continue to say he is a peripheral player who sometimes has outstanding moments, for me he has been that his whole career, no reason to expect anything different now, he played as i more often than not expect, just that he didn’t pop up to score a bicycle kick, or a fantastic header before drifting back into the shadows on the wings, just stayed in the shadows today

temesgen and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  25. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    To be fair to Zizou I don’t think anyone could have foreseen just how horrible he’d be today, when I saw his name on the team sheet I thought I’d rather see Rodrygo but I didn’t think Julian Faubert incoming, he’s had some good cameos this season prior to the midweek game and today which was easily his worst for us.