Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Ian McCracken, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Be careful, all you BigSoccer infidels.

Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack

In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."

He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al Qaida into [an organization that] horrifies the world until the law of Allah is implemented, actually implemented, and not just in words, on His land... You wait and see that the balance of power between Al Qaida and its rivals will change, all of a sudden, Allah willing."

2. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    So, if we kick their asses back to prehistoric times (I would say dark ages, but they already live there), does that mean Allah willed it?

And since they declare their bullsh1t a jihad, if they lose, does that mean Allah wasn't on their side? Because, I would want nothing more than for them to realize that their god hates them.

3. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Other things you can read on the internet

Al-Qaeda plan to say hello to Bush in Britain.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/56846/1/.html

Al-Qaeda seeks to overthrow the House of Saud.

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/333344|top|11-10-2003::11:03|reuters.html

More airplane attacks

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/Investigation/hijackers_more031106-1.html

I'd post the article about Al-Qaeda setting the southern California brush fires, but the kind folks at BushCountry.org cut the link.

4. DoctorJones24

DoctorJones24 Member

Aug 26, 1999
    OH
    How'd you miss this one, Ian?
    http://tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20031110/106847640002.html

Osama Recruits Cloned Hitler
    Monday November 10, 2003

OSAMA Bin Laden has enlisted Adolf Hitler's 46-year-old clone to help him mastermind and win the war on terror that began with the 9-11 terror attacks on New York and Washington and could result in another spectacular strike on the United States before the year is out.

In a top-secret memo to President George W. Bush, CIA director George Tenet warned that the Nazi madman's clone "complements and amplifies Osama's own evil genius" and presents "a clear and present danger" to the United States, both at home and abroad.

5. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    100,000 Americans dead?

OK, so now we know. Al-Qaeda is planning to open a chain of fast-food burger joints.

6. Sneever Flion

Sneever Flion New Member

Oct 29, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Or a major player in the tabacco industry. But then we could just sue him into oblivion.

7. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    :D.

8. Malaga CF fan

Malaga CF fan Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    mmmmmmm....... shwarma burgers........

9. jaz09

jaz09 New Member

Jan 16, 2003
    leeds
    i'd be more concerned if there were no noises coming from al-qaueda

10. joseph pakovits

joseph pakovits New Member

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    They anticipate 100,000 Americans dead?

Geez, these idiots must use the same intelligence sources as George "We don't need a plan, they'll welcome us with roses" Bush.

11. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody still wondering why we're fucking around with Iraq and not pursuing criminals, perps and conspirators?

Iraq is a waste of time; will it take another 9/11 for us to wake up?

Seek justice, not opportunity.

12. Richth76

Richth76 New Member

Jul 22, 1999
    Washington, D.C.
    I'm surprised this article says nothing about it happening in the next 72 hours.

13. Blitzz Boy

Blitzz Boy Member

Apr 4, 2002
    The West Side
    Pretty much all the Paleocon "United Nations Troops in Black Helicopters are Fluoridating the Water Supply" sites had this article; but they've probably taken it down by now.

14. Blitzz Boy

Blitzz Boy Member

Apr 4, 2002
    The West Side
    Justice doesn't create millions of dollars in contracts for Halliburton & Bechtel.

15. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The fact that Ian posted from that site explains a hell of a lot to me regarding his world view.

16. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You and the liberals here predicted tens of thousands of body bags in Iraq before the war started. Perhaps you're using the same source, too?

17. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The body bag prediction was from the Pentagon. They ordered the bags.

Liberals predicted a long and difficult occupation.

Liberals complained about an unethical premise for invasion.

18. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    From what I can gather from the voices on this thread, the liberal message to the American voter is this: "We don't take threats from terrorists seriously".

See you in election 2004.

19. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    C'est mon point.

20. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Turns out we were right.
    http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2003/s987547.htm

Of course, I guess since they aren't Americans, they're less dead.

21. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Your inability to understand other people has never been in question.

22. Richth76

Richth76 New Member

Jul 22, 1999
    Washington, D.C.
    I was thinking about this very thing this morning.

I've been staying with my gf out in Virginia (let's not talk about that) and I've been noticing a lot of Bush/Cheney '04 stickers on the huge SUVs that are rolling in from the distant burbs. It got me thinking about how they'd stack up against a Dean/Clark ticket.

Would you rather vote for the Moron and the Pacemaker, or the Doctor and the General? Tough one isn't it.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but any thread started by McCrackhead probably needs hijacking anyway.

23. joseph pakovits

joseph pakovits New Member

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    Wrong as usual, Mr. Ian "72 hours" McCracken.

I personally predicted a quick "hot war" with few U.S. casualties. I figured that since the Bush team had military professionals running the show, the shooting war itself would go very smoothly. Basing my guesses on GW1 and the fact that Saddam was even weaker militarily in 2002 than he was in 1991, I predicted Iraqi forces would last a week, maybe three if they bunkered in urban areas and fought to the last man.

Tragically, the Bush team was even more incompetent than I thought, choosing to meddle in the war itself and go in with no plan beyond "Supplies? What supplies? Interpreters? Stop signs in Arabic? Who needs those? Of course they'll all welcome us with roses. What could possibly go wrong?". So not only did the war itself not go as well as I'd thought, Bush is mismanaging the peace as well.

But have fun slurping down your Kool-Aid and trying to fellate your Dumbya "action figure".

Bush better pray that either Saddam gets caught, the US suffers another terrorist attack, or that the jobless "recovery" somehow causes a sustained hiring boom. I don't think he can count on his brother and the S7 to hand him another Presidency next year otherwise.