Ain't that some ********

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Xaaaxol, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Xaaaxol

Xaaaxol New Member

May 19, 2005
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I guess this relates both to Russia and Ukraine...In the past few weeks I read transfer rumors and I dont know how to react should I laugh or beleive them..
    According to gazeta.ru FC Moscow is making an offer to Figu...CSKA is suppose to get Vieri and Nihat and "Estern Eurpoean Real" (Shahtar) is making an offer for Guardiola. All this without even reading Spartak Express who are known for such **************** (Titov -best midfielder in Europe; Romantsev to Barcelon etc), I can only imagine Spartak getting Ronaldinho and Becham going to Shinnik. If you gentelman have any intersting rumors or thoughts on this subject feel free to post them here.
    All the best,
    Xaaaxol

2. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    rumors... thats all they are.

3. Slitty

Slitty Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Russia
    Uhm, the CSKA-Nihat deal was legit and oh so close to being finalized until Nihat didnt do so well on his second of two physical evaluations. Other than that, pretty laughable, but who knows. Someone like ROnaldinho or Bekham isn't going to eastern Europe, if Figo cant get a decent deal anywhere, why not. You should really drop by the "RFPL Transfers, rumours and such" board on the subforum you previously called home, for this has been mentioned/discussed.