agustrannians at finals

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Manyaraña Recargado, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    schwarzer,vidchuka or whatever he's named,fell raped to a team who never in its 100 years won anything,sevilla,with argentine most mediocre player saviola as star.. 3-0
    world club final 2005,kiwill and liverpool got owned by strong sao paulo defense leaded by mighty lugano.then lugano did olympic walk (our invention) with a big flag of ours in front of mediocre kiwill and company.
    today i saw a mediocre team falling to score a penalty twice,and only weapon was cheating and punching rivals.so where are the tramposos now..(and mediocres :D :D :D )

2. Zviggy

Zviggy New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Brisbane, Australia
    Can we please have a translator?

3. GreenIsle

GreenIsle Red Card

Dec 28, 2005
    Green I/Prt Douglas
    I can translate.What it says is, I am retarded, as evident by my post, and I think I suffered a severe stroke as evident by my mentality.Also goes on to say he thanks us for STOPPING LOSERGUAY FROM QUALIFYING so he can watch them play games against Romania and Ireland.We bow and say, your welcome Mr Irrelevant. :cool:

4. woodzie12345

woodzie12345 New Member

Mar 25, 2006
    Australia
    So... hold up.

You're saying that because some ofour players' CLUB TEAMS have lost tournament matches before that our team is mediocre?

That is honestly the most misguided, idiotic, erroneous and down-right farcicle thing I have ever heard in my life.

This would be like me saying "Oh David Beckham's team didn't win the Spanish Primera this year... or the Champion's League... so that means that England are terrible and have no chance in the world cup."

You're just jealous because the number 3 ranked team in the world drew to an EQUALLY ABLE team ranked 42.

5. Manyaraña Recargado

Jan 9, 2006
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    holland number 3.....,only in stupid fifa ranks
    a rank where usa is 4 and mexico 5........

6. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    i know- australia's a lot better than 42, but these stupid rankings put them there- good point- must've come down off the pot?

7. The V Bomber

The V Bomber New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Try world football elo rankings, they are seen by many to be a much better indicator of a teams position on the world stage.
    BTW FIFA are changing the ranking system after the Wrold Cup, because it is crap.

http://www.eloratings.net/world.html

8. Bruzza

Bruzza New Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Your backyard
    Is that an attempt at smack? lol
    What relevance does the World Club Championships have to this topic matey?
    Also we had... 1 penalty!
    Stop trying to back the dutchy's, just doesnt work for you 'Juan Dirty Sanchez La Vida Loca'.

9. Zviggy

Zviggy New Member

Nov 15, 2001
    Brisbane, Australia
    Sorry but did we miss a penalty twice against the dutch?

I missed a bit of the game but havnt heard anything about a second penalty miss? Is this guy on drugs and imagining stuff?

10. woodzie12345

woodzie12345 New Member

Mar 25, 2006
    Australia
    Yes absolutely, there was no second penalty.

11. Hanjin

Hanjin Member+

May 18, 2004
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Im suprised you guys even understood a word he said.

12. Yaxley

Yaxley New Member

Jun 5, 2006
    It takes a special breed of person to translate gobledigook. Fortuantly the "Australia Soccer Supporter" has that ability. They've been speaking it for years with such famous gobledigook quotes as seen below.

"When we make the world cup Australia will finally see the light and accept football for what it is. The best and most entertaining game in the world!"

"Australia will make the world cup." 2001 before losing to some low ranked 3rd world South American country. ;)

"It's too hard to qualify for the world cup if we have to beat the 5th ranked South American country! We should have an easier way into the world cup, something which we can't possibly lose!" 2001 after the loss to pre-mentioned 3rd world south American country.

"Australia made the world cup! Football is finally the greatest sport in Australia!" 2005 after finally managing to beat pre-mentioned lowly ranked 3rd world country.

All of which is complete gobledigook. :D

13. Auxodium

Auxodium New Member

Apr 11, 2003
    Perth, Australia
    yeah south america is 3rd world...not their fault their governments screw their people over time and time again.

anyways we made it and we are there....who bloody cares! LOL