Admin, Mods I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by GianPaolo, Jun 30, 2005.

1. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Back in the day i used to speak my mind about other teams and i would give friendly critisism but many people didn't like that and gave me ALOT of neg rep.
    The past few months i kept my mouth shut and basically only stayed in the Italy forum where people knew me and my interests/opinions and i didn't wonder to other forums because i was afraid to get more neg rep.
    I really didn't care to much about the rep because that's not what this site is to me (a popularity contest).
    I have been real generous with with pos rep but recently i have been told it does nothing because of all the red squares i have.
    BASICALLY i am asking for you guys to give me a fresh start with the rep thing. You can check my "rep section" and notive that ALL people there are giving me pos rep except for a few morons that don't like to recieve pos rep so they neg rep me to make me mad.
    IT WILL TAKE FOREVER to get red of all the red squares i have and i need your help. It's been over 2 months now and still with alot of red.
    Thanks

2. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Wow and i thought this site was full of intelligent indivduals that would understand.

I'm dissapointed.

edit i just noticed some of you guys actually care thanks.
    What i would like though is some info on how to get rid of 430 more neg reps and KEEP THEM OFF. I try to keep my mouth shut but people still like neg repping me just for the fun of it.

3. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Take your plea to the administrators via PMs. Posts like that will simply paint a bull's eye on your back. ;)

Take your own advice and stop posting for awhile longer. :)

4. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    This thread is funny. :D
    I'll pos rep you though cause I hate Lazio... and because I feel sorry for you. ;)

Then again, I HATE catennaccio.... nevermind, no pos rep. :p

5. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    neg repped!

just kidding

6. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ill give u some pos rep when i can, but u shouldnt care bout it :)

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Going to the administrator's does nothing. I tried and Huss told me cram it. I too have fallen victim to idiots who find it amusing to neg rep me non-stop. Doesn't bother me either, but people sometimes don't take you seriously with all the red nipples. Honestly I have been trying to tone down my antics as well. I can personally vouch for GianPaolo though by saying he has really mended his ways. I don't think the admin will do anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask so I will throw my hat in right along with Gianpaolo.

8. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Why did you negative rep me, Giampaolo?

9. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Really damn looks like people don't give a crap about us around here they (mods and admin) just want our $$$$.
    When i get the chance i'll pos rep you because i feel your pain.

10. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    What? Why the hell would i neg rep you? Don't you see what's going on in this thread? I'm pos repping all the freakin people i see so they can pos rep me back!
    Plus i just heard when i try to pos rep people it just comes out grey on thier side so the people who run this site screwed me again!!

11. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I think I can help you.

12. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    I'm not positive but i believe you neg repped me about 1 week ago so i'm skeptical how you can help :( .

13. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    No, they didn't screw you, it's just that you don't have any points to give out, so nothing will happen. It's better giving someone "negative" points.

Geese, am I the only person that was able to reason my way through the whole "neutral-nipple" thing.

14. Kryptonite

Kryptonite Fancy Title Here

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe if you stopped referring to French people as certain animals, and stopped giving mods the assumption that you were creating sockpuppets, your rep would go up?

15. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    I don't know why Mods would get the impression of me creating sock puppets. It is pretty clear I don't need to hide behind a sock to get my point across.

16. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Also someone just neg repped me and said "read my comments" but me having this yellow card I can't see who it is. This person neg repped me from this thread so whoever it was you will have to PM me, because I don't know who you are.

17. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Ive been the guy positive repping you. ;)

18. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Yes my good friend from the EA boards. Man we go way back.

19. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    No, you negative repped me.

20. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    gumbacicc, I don't thank that a person with negative rep cannot give out rep, neg or pos.

Positive rep is green.
    Negative rep is red.
    Neutral rep is grey.

Which colour did you get from him?

21. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    That's impossible.

22. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Oh and guys this WASN'T a plea to beg for attention so stop neg repping me.

Thanks to those who understand i'm losing red little by little but thats allright.

23. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    I want to thank every single one of you guys who pos repped me and brought me 1 step closer to a green card.

24. soccer365-old

soccer365-old New Member

Jul 18, 2000
    Sony Pictures CA
    You thought your problem was bad. I've been given a negative rep TEN times by a Chelsea fan (GOMEZ) since we won the CL Final.

25. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Ouch, but can it beat being Irish/American surrounded by British?