Adidas Tunit Thread, all Tunit posts go here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3stripes

3stripes Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  2. DJ Benji

DJ Benji Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Maidstone, England.
    im not sure what colours to get, what are the climacool like? im tempted to buy them and another colour like the red ones, which i cant find anywhere.

3. DJ Benji

DJ Benji Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Maidstone, England.
  4. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Hi guys.

I went to my local sports JJB today and saw the Tunits for the first time. Very nice boots, as I anticipated, however there was something that struck me: the lower end of the tunit, +f30, to me, were fantastic, if not better LOOKING than the +f50s. I've always detested the lower end versions of any boots, i.e pulsions, absolions, manics etc, (I own manias, pulses, absolutes), but the +f30s look great, and im sure Darren will back me on this. In my eyes, they honestly look no different. Having said that, the design isn't as "busy", one might say than predators or nike air zooms. The only significant difference i noticed was the toe box, which I dont think is really an issue to me. The +f30s looked great, and for their price, I think I will get a pair.

Just thought I'd share this, and does anyone else agree with me here?

Cheers, Sq

5. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I agree, they do look excellent for a lower end boot. If only they weren't narrower than the F50.6!

6. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States