Adidas Tunit Thread, all Tunit posts go here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Dr. Boots, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Just like the Pred thread, all Tunit posts go here.

I will kick it off by giving an update on the new color ways.

There will be WC country colors coming out I am not sure if they are doing all 32 nations but I know the major ones wil be covered.

As for new colors and uppper materials.

There will be a clima warm upper in black and shale(orange/red), White/red, and White black and gold.

There will be a regular upper additions in the colors mentioned above, and i think I saw a white and green in there but dont take me at 100% on that one.

There will be a wider fore foot last model in the synthetic in most all of the colors mentioned above.

There will be a leather model that is calfskin like the 7406 in a black and red.

On an interesting note the synthetic upper used on the Tunit F-50 will be the same upper used on the F-30 as well you are pretty much paying all the extra money for the Tunit insole and stud option feature. So if you are leary about the revolution that will be the Tunit outsole get the 30's they have the same outsole as the current f-50+

2. Sain1

Sain1 New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Dallas
    Thats good to know i may just get the F30 then if its the same upper with the old outsoles.

3. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

do you have any pics of the new(er) clourways? eg. countries like spain, italy, portugal, germany etc.

cheers in advance

Guillermo

4. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Probably the ones sponsored by adidas.

5. shaggycat

shaggycat New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    USA
    I heard they were doing all colorways. Just because nike sponsors a certain national team doesn't mean that nike has exclusive rights to that countries colors or flags. And just because someone besides Adidas sponsors a national team, that doesn't mean players who are sponsored by adidas can't wear adidas cleats.

6. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    the only exception with sponors rules is Germany. Sponsered by adidas, and I believe that it was made a rule all players on the national squad had to wear adidas boots as well. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

7. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Yeah, all German team wears adidas.

8. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    no oliver dacourt wears le coq sportiff's

9. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    he is french

this was probably posted before, but anyone know the MSRP for the tunit range?

10. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    OH MY GOODNESS whoops sorry my bad

11. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    but jens lehmanns does sometimes wear azt 90 2s and 3s

12. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    In fact, Lehmann had a minor row with the German officials becos he wanted to wear Nike gloves on international duty but they insisted that he wear Adidas ones. So he had a bit*h fit and said he would not play for Germany again blah blah. But in the end decided to keep quiet and wear Adidas gloves

13. Slateford

Slateford New Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Singapore
    i think the whole agreement is for german national players to wear adidas stuff when playing for germany, while at their club they don't give a damn. im sure if he blacked out his azt3s he could wear them for germany

14. shaggycat

shaggycat New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    USA
    Yeah, I have heard heard about that. But it doesn't affect whether or not people wear tunits because tunits will be adidas.

I think it is crap that a guy has to wear a certain brand. My school has a contract with Nike but I wear preds, my coach just wants me to wear whatever feels most comfortable. It should be the same at every level. If somebody wants to sign a contract with Adidas, that should be there decision. But if they want to wear Poni or Hummel or Nike, that club or federation should let them.

But that is unrealistic because it is all about the $$$.

15. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i am wrong on one of the tunit colors. waht i thought was white black and gol is really a light powder blue, black and yellow. sorry about that.

16. arcticduane

arcticduane Member

May 1, 2004
    Bradford, England
    Wow shiny black.

17. bwidell

bwidell Member+

Apr 19, 2005
    Manchester, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only colors that appeal to me are the black and the white.. The others don't look that good.

18. shaggycat

shaggycat New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    USA
  19. FCBayern1613

FCBayern1613 New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    i can speak german , but not fluently

20. deluecks

deluecks New Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Austria
    I can. It doesn't say anything new... just blabla about the fact that u can chance the style and everything else whenever u want.
    But it look really good...

21. deluecks

deluecks New Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Austria
    So, yesterday I visited the sport shop of my trust and got a catalouge with the tuneIt's...

The StartPackage will cost 199 Euro and contains one boot and everything you need for one boot ;)

One new upper will cost about 100 Euros... first it came in red, white and blue... but the white one is the "Climalite" one, so it has an other upper, which can "breathe" ore something but is not for rain-wheater ...
    The Boots look really, really good and maybe I turn away from the predator... can't wait for see them in real.

22. move120

move120 New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Chantilly, Va
    i tried translating the german ebay description well this is what came out lol
    This is the link to the Tunits
    Description Item Specifics Condition: New This translation is provided ace a service. eBAY cannot guarantee it it accuracy. View Item Specifics in original language.

WOULD OFFER A BRAND-NEW ADIDAS + F50 TUNIT IN THE GR: 42 2/3, UK 8 1/2, US 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS soccer shoe GIVES IT NOT YET TO BUYING; IT COMES VIEWS FIRST AT THE 1.03.2006 INTO THE TRADE THEREFORE IT YOU ON AND SINCE ONE OF THE FIRST THAT THIS soccer shoe CARRYING MAY ABILITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT + F50 TUNIT SOCCER IS WILL BECOME INDIVIDUALLY ADAPTED ENTIRE AFTER YOUR TASTE A SHOE FOR EACH SEASON A SHOE FOR ALL BEDIENGUNGEN. A SHOE FÜRJEDEN TASTE AND EACH STYLING. IT NOT ONLY YOUR GAME CHANGING IT YOUR GAME MAKING. TAILOR-MADE; AND OPTIMIZES WILL CAN SUPPORTED IT YOUR CAPACITIES AT THE SAME TIME YOU IN YOUR COMPOSITION OF YOUR SHOES JUST AS CREATIVE AS AFTERWARDS ON THE PLAYING FIELD YOU EACH SHOE FREE AFTER YOUR WISHING CONCEIVED waiter materials AND STOLLENSÄTZE AND WOULD CREATE LOOKS EVEN A SHOE OF THAT ON THE PLAYING FIELD UNIQUE AND LETS ITSELF LIKE NO GAMES OTHER. CONTENTS: 1 COMFORT-CHASSIS 1 SYNTHETIK-OBERMATRIAL 1 STOLLENSATZ FOR SWITCH GROUNDS 1 STOLLENSATZ FOR FESTIVALS GROUNDS 1 STOLLENSATZ FOR HARD GROUNDS MUCH JOKE IN THE OFFERING; EBAY ICH...VERSAND YOUR!

WAYYY to hard to get but u can pick sum stuff out

23. a_skates

a_skates Member

Mar 20, 2005
    according to a local footall store i visited on boxing day, adidas will be releasing a special edition tunit for either each adidas sponsored team in the WC, or for every team..not sure which one it was, and it should be country specific colourways i believe..

24. nad5117

nad5117 New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    CT
    can anyone help me out...im not sure what the tunits are..are the an actual cleat or like a cover sort of thing...and why not in kangaroo leather?

thanks