Adidas Thread [15] - all questions, pictures, boots here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Previous Thread :

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads...-pictures-info-questions-here.2004404/page-59

For those of you that want a quick reference this was last post of the previous thread :

I'm not sure if this website has been posted but it has some pics in it for the upcoming "chaos" or "x". Not sure what it's called. Also has some other upcoming boots and color ways. His Twitter also contains some great pics as well

http://www.voetbalshirtjes.com/adidas-chaos-voetbalschoenen-2015/

appleCORR

2. loecloec

loecloec Member

May 23, 2013
    Club:
    Santos FC
    I just bought a new pair of F50 Adizero whiteouts leather edition and i had a question about how these boots react on 3G AG. I have a match this sunday and unfortunately it's on AG. Altough i'd rather not play on AG with these boots i don't think i can resist wearing them this sunday. I was curious about the experiences with the leather version of the F50 on AG.

3. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Chaos

4. An Unpaved Road

An Unpaved Road Member+

Mar 22, 2006
    Club:
    --other--
    Upcoming blue Nitrocharge looks great. Reminds me of the colorways from the Predator Absolute era, before Adidas got all wacky.

5. hahanice

hahanice Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Loecloec,

They will hold up just fine, however the turf will certainly discolour them. I have a pair that i have worn only once, on field turf. the soleplate is tinted grey, and there are black streaks all over it from scuffing the ground. I only play on turf fields though so I knew this would happen going in. if only a few of your games are on turf id hold off. grass and mud come out much easier

6. loecloec

loecloec Member

May 23, 2013
    Club:
    Santos FC
    I appreciate the advice. I'll use my older F50's for this upcoming match !

7. ZAKI_TEPY_PL

ZAKI_TEPY_PL Member

Nov 16, 2014
    davidas, Dr. Boots and b0sk1 repped this.
  8. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    So this Chaos is going to be a one-time concept boot and not a permanent Predator replacement? So it's most probably going to be a highly limited edition with a +300eur price tag. Do you think there's going to be completely new models after that or maybe still new predators in some kind of form?

9. ZAKI_TEPY_PL

ZAKI_TEPY_PL Member

Nov 16, 2014
    I think that it's not like that. The new ones will be permanent for now, but in 2015 a new designer is starting he's work and who know what will come out of that. Maybe one again everything will be new.

10. The Straight Shooters

Jun 11, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I actually think the launch release ones look decent (did a review on them here: ) - certainly didn't think so initially, but they seem to have grown on me.

11. Soccerstyle09

Soccerstyle09 Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    So at one point in 2015 we will have the current 11pro, the soon to be launched f50, the X, and the new control? It's my understanding that after the 11pro and f50 run their course they will go away forever? I assume the 11pro is being replaced by the copa update? I'm still kinda confused by the whole shake up

12. ZAKI_TEPY_PL

ZAKI_TEPY_PL Member

Nov 16, 2014
    interesting with the adiPure <-> new copa. I didn't thought about this that way, but I think that Ace has something from both Preds and adiPure. You wil be able to read about that tody on the site. We wil be showing Ace.

Let's not forget, that adidas promissed a 99 gram adizero and for me that will be released after the first interest on X and Ace will be cooled down. It'a all about cash.

BTW. tha adizero 99g looked great two years back. But with the EvoSpeed SL? I saw them. They are sick!

13. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  14. Martin Slowly

Martin Slowly New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hey guys! I'm very interesting in Adidas football shoes, so i joined here. I regularly read TEPY.PL, but I'm very confused about way, which Adidas will come. What do you think about this in mid 2015:

f50<=> 99 gram Adizero
    Predator Instinct<=> X
    Nitrocharge v (?) Adipure<=> Ace (leather or synthetic upper)
    Adipure<=> new Copa Mundial.
    Mirosar10<=> Adizero 10.1
    I think correctly? Thanks and sorry for mistakes.

Soccerstyle09 repped this.
  15. ZAKI_TEPY_PL

ZAKI_TEPY_PL Member

Nov 16, 2014
    i think that thke 99 gram will be q 4'th quarter boot, but that's just my speculation. I think that they will want to earn on the two new models first and then go with the adizero.

16. Martin Slowly

Martin Slowly New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes Zaki, You are Right. Adidas makes big mess but I've hope that Dekovic will have made order.

17. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I can't imagine adidas would launch the next adizero in February and then replace it by July. Current adidas models have had a 1 year lifespan, and I don't see this changing in the near future. By July, we'll have:

Adidas 'X', Adidas 'Ace', Adidas 'Messi', Adidas 'adizero', and probably the 11pro rounding out the main silos, but this will the last model of the once great adipure. Keep in mind the X, Ace, Messi, and adizero models will come in a synthetic and leather version, effectively doubling the choices you have.

The 'Gloro' ($100) will be a separate silo, marketing itself as a modern take on a cheaper Copa ($150)

If the 99g adizero is released, expect it to be a limited edition model with a high price point, similar to the F50 crazylight.

If anyone can expand on this or correct me, please do!

18. Martin Slowly

Martin Slowly New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
  19. ZAKI_TEPY_PL

ZAKI_TEPY_PL Member

Nov 16, 2014
    I got new info on F50. Something big coming inApril. More to come soon...

20. Martin Slowly

Martin Slowly New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Good news.

21. Clash10

Clash10 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Anyone had their hands on the adiPure SL and can tell how the upper feels? From the pictures I think the upper looks a bit stiff.

22. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    he killed the T90 and created the HV...
    I don't think he's the kind of guy that "made order"...

23. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I also don't think he killed the line.....he didn't have that level of autonomy at Nike as far as I know. I think the higher ups said we're doing this at 10,000 feet, now make a boot to match.

Sadly, I can see adidas doing the opposite and giving him free reign.

24. Martin Slowly

Martin Slowly New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm not a big fan of Nike, but 3 years ago lots of players in "my" pitch were playing in Mercurial. Today lot of them have got a Hypervenom. In my opinion make a HP line was a big Commercial succes. In the pitch only me and my brother have got a Adidas Shoes. I've hope that it will be changed...

Daniel camarena repped this.
  25. super_kwak

super_kwak Member

Jul 4, 2013
    England
    Club:
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Sorry if it's been said all ready but is the Gloro to be FG only? I can't seem to find any mention of it with a SG soleplate. Thanks