Adidas Thread [12] - Post info, pics & questions here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FootySpy

FootySpy Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Those January releases look great, especially the black/blue/white adizeros.
    Keep us updated on those special/limited edition boots as well!

2. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Aaaah crap!
    I knew it was too good to be true!
    Its my birthday next month and hoping to get them then. Never mind ill have longer to save and get them at xmas :(

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just wait and see. I've seen two Adidas catalogues and they both say that, that colourway is released in July. Who know's who has the correct catalogue. Don't get too disappointed yet.

Kit bag have the black/green/white up for a pre-order too now.

appleCORR

4. kogge

kogge Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Club:
    FC Hansa Rostock
    Over here in Germany you can already preorder them. They are supposed to be released in a week.

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah i think they are set to be released on the 1st.

appleCORR

6. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Cool thanks appleCORR! Ill have a look again next week with fingers crossed!

7. Precision Player

Apr 5, 2005
    I really hope you're right AppleCORR!!

8. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The white/red LZ, though are nice. Look too feminine to me.. not that I have anything against women.. its just.. i dunno

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I like the white/red colourway it just annoys me that Adidas didn't put red laces in them because the laces are just going to get trashed - (hopefully) they have released them in the summer so it won't be too bad I'd hold out for the Red/White colourway in September, that looks smart.

appleCORR

10. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I tried on both the NitroCharge and the LZ II today....I am much more of an NC guy vs. LZ II guy; the NC fits my foot better and it has a bit of adiPower about it in terms of shape and fit. The LZ II wasn't great in terms of fit in my standard size - felt too pinched and I wear my stuff SNUG - and 1/2 size up was a tad sloppy.

My college just signed a deal with adidas and the new club where I am coaching just went to adidas as well, so I'll be getting the NC's through them for coaching and also getting the AG's from Unisport (most likely). I'll probably review the LZ II for my site once I get my final surgery on July 10 and return to play in Aug, but I don't think I am going to like them all that much based on initial feel.

I am missing the adiPower more with each new boot that comes out.......

kogge, Zizou15, JayMike-DK and 1 other person repped this.
  11. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My latest Eurosport catalog has the Nitrocharge in Forest Green; has anyone posted those to the forum yet?

They've also got the Lethal Zones SL in Black/Metallic Silver/Infrared.

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    When I tried mine on for the first time i was thinking to myself they came small and i probably needed talk a size up - they do really give though (more than the 1s) and they fit my foot fine and don't feel too small anymore, but some people might want to try half a size up and see what they think.

I kind of think Adidas have based the NC on the adipower (and some more chunky pred desgins) because i think they lost a lot of customers when they went to the LZ range. The shape of the boot, the thickness of the the upper, the release colourway. Everything reminded me of the adipower when i wore it. I wasn't a fan of the adipower i found it to be too 'chunky' but i can appreciate it was a nice boot just wasn't for me, same with the NCs.

appleCORR

Dr. Boots repped this.
  13. iceburg333

iceburg333 New Member

May 17, 2013
    i really like the red/white colorway as well but isnt that going to be an SL version?

14. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    I just saw these on sale in the Liverpool Adidas Store so yes they are out or will be released officially next Monday!

appleCORR7 repped this.
  15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Soccer.com has them in their paper catalogue too - so it looks like they are out soon, maybe just a different date to the green ones?

appleCORR

16. sleithelbizzle

Sep 13, 2011
    Montrose
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Can someone post a pic from eurosport catalogue of the forest green nitrocharges? I am intrigued!

17. mretrum

mretrum Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry for the bad quality.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    those black leather f50's are already in stores i believe. Saw them at my local one last week.

19. sleithelbizzle

Sep 13, 2011
    Montrose
    Club:
    Aberdeen FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    they look good not too much differnet from the black just a subtle dark green, I play in green so they could be a great addition. It does say soccer.com exclusive so could be a us only colourway or hopefully PDS get them over here in UK.

20. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It probably will come to you via PDS. It seems SoccerPro also has them in their inventory via a Google search. I think they look brilliant; green - in a true forrest green - is a great color for a boot.

21. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Whats going on with the sl preds? Its as if they ran out of vibrant colours so have tried to use them all!

22. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    All SL preds are awful - I prefer the standard model, I do like that colourway though but i dont really mind bright boots. I'm surprised Adidas are still doing the SL because i don't think the last series sold too well, over priced with a lot of the predator elements just painted on the boot.

appleCORR

23. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Adidas Predator LZ 2. Future colorways and release dates.

calendario-lz.jpg

AllanBhoy and AdidasPredatorMANIAC repped this.
  24. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    those blackouts may be the best release on that picture.

Dr. Boots repped this.
  25. iceburg333

iceburg333 New Member

May 17, 2013
    I agree, the sl pred is pointless when the boot is already fairly light. However the red white and black sl coming soon may be the best colorway of any of the Lz's IMO

Dr. Boots repped this.