Adidas Thread [10] - all info, pics, questions here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

£95 pound for those...worth it

2. SSFC5

SSFC5 Member

May 17, 2011
    United States
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I loved my Adipowers to death. I had the launch colorway and they lasted me quite sometime. No durability issues. Once they finally gave out (about a month ago), I was hesitant to buy the LZ. I didnt like the whole guimick control boot thing and I don't really like the look of them either. I wanted to get a pair of Adipowers again but a teammate bought some LZ and I actually liked them In person. So I gave them a shot and bought the blue LZ. They are actually some really nice, comfertable boots. They fit my foot better than the Adipowers and the look of them has grown on me. I might actually like them more than the Adipowers. All the zone stuff doesn't really catch my attention nor do I think it helps. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think you should give the LZ's a shot if you can get a good deal on them. I bought mine on eBay for $116 shipped!

3. Shinobu

Shinobu Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Narnia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bought some new SG adizeros this weekend at adidas outlet for 30 bucks. Used them for the first time today and lost 3 studs...no clue where to buy new studs other than pro direct with $15 shipping..thoughts?

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They are expensive studs - do you not have a local adidas store? or you could try online but i think you will end up paying almost full price for the studs as they run across all 3 models.

appleCORR