adidas +Predator/+F50/adiPure Thread [3]

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Skizz, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    anybody know what adidas it is that quaresma uses? sorry if im in the wrong thread, but this is the adidas one so i just figured....ive seen him wear tunits before, but this past porto-liverpool game he had on the same pair he always uses, anyone know what ones they are?

2. F50+

F50+ New Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Anybody know why soccer.com took down the laceless green F50's?

3. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    They didn't. Go to the Adidas brand section, then to the "F50 TUNIT". Check out the uppers. There are a lot of uppers in the F50 section that are not listed in the regular footwear sections.

4. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    queresma switches with preds n tunits,

also dont go up a size in the tunits keep your same size as you would in the normal tunit because unless you want a loose boot flopping around its gona be bad, the cover is like elastic so it stretches when you put it on.

5. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    good lookin out buffon, do you know what colorway quaresma uses for each shoe? and thanks for advice with the tunits, ive always used nike so i figured if ima switch shoe brands might as well go with what my favorites are wearing, i trust theyre judgement enough

6. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    I wear a half size up in Vapor IIIs so I think just going a half size up would work out fine. Dost thou protest?

7. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    haha nice qouting of shakespear :)

what boot are you referring to half size up in vapor which is the half size up from?
    if you wear predators get the same thing as them, but whats best to do is to try on your size with the norm tunits because i wear 9.5 in normal tunits n 9.5 in the laceless is a bitch to get on (at first, im getting the hang of it now) but feels great and tight (which i like and you might not).
    im a 10 in vapors and 9.5 in tunits but thats just because the tunits sizing is kinda odd.
    thats why i tried on a pair first.

queresma wore the White f50.7 a few weeks ago but is now in the new silver/blue tunits which look great! he also was wearing the CL abs against liverpool. (original white/black colorway)

8. bk4realyall

bk4realyall New Member

Jun 13, 2007

HAHAHA they weren't cheapo!!! they were still like £70. still kangaroo leather! I figured if I was gonna pay £70, I was paying to not have rubber on my upper!

9. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América

can you hook it up with a link so i can see what colorways your talking about? thanks though so far for all your help

10. Djtron75

Djtron75 New Member

Jun 23, 2007
  11. Devil9Ranger10

Devil9Ranger10 New Member

May 15, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    They're legit. They're the Y-3 special edition tunits.

12. marcopaulo

marcopaulo Member

Nov 19, 2005
    Vancouver
  13. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    yeah those are the old champions league predators vuoso

14. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    I just bought another pair of Absolutes, the new CL version, that makes 5 pair(CL1, black/silver/sun, blackouts, rugby, CL2 for those interested). Someone needs to hit me over the head with a shovel.

15. LittleBecks94

LittleBecks94 New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    U.S.A
    yeah they do.:pThat is around $1100 dollars in boots at retail+ tax:eek:

16. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América

thanks marcopolo

do you think theyre still around for sale on any of the main soccer boot websites?

17. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey

Don't remind me...

18. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was at my soccer store I venture to many times, and I was thinking of getting some shoes but was pretty apprehensive. I ended up buying some Copa Mundials, and later today I tried em out. After about an hour of just running around and taking a couple of shots, they feel very good.

I'll probably do a review on them later on but from what I read everyone knows about em already. :p

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just watching the womens world cup USA v England (Oh dear Rachel Brown!!) and i noticed one of the USA players wearing a strange colourway in the Adidas 7406 has anyone seen it before?

[​IMG]

appleCORR

20. nbvb

nbvb Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  21. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    I'd just like to point out that although I do regret buying my newest pair of Absolutes that I scored in them today. I have the strike rate of Gary Neville so this is big news(I play outside back).

22. bessell

bessell New Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Hi I´m new here in BigSoccer, I´m from Spain.
    I have a problem with my absolutes, the plastic stripes in the front of the boot are falling off the leather, I don't kick a lot because I plya rugby as scrum-half or winger, what can I do?? Repair them or send them to prodirectsoccer where I bougth them, or directly to adidas??? Tomorrow I'll try to post some pics

Thank you

23. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    lol every defender is like that but then i suppose garry nevilles is one not to try to emulate also are u from america as i have no idewa what u mean by outside back is that lik a Right Back or left back

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Can anyone help my lazy ass by pointing me in the direction of info on the Y3 tunits? Never knew they happened, but kno sum1 that'd kill for em...(and I cud do with a few peeps whacked!)

25. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Y3 Info just for you Case

they were made by a japanese designer for the tunit release. mega expensive from what i gather and rare. i saw a few pair on ebay a while ago but i had doubts in the legitimacy of them.