adidas +Predator/+F50/adiPure Thread [3]

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Skizz, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I never really notice the weight of boots, but hey I'm a defender. That's cos the soles were just reinforced cardboard! My first pair that snapped in half n came away so when i'd run i'd be feeling the blades. Then once I'd changed to another pair I went to clear the ball and the front half of the boot ripped! I was wearing the heel counter and the rest was just sock.

2. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Thanks for the posts guys. Even though I bought them a while ago I only started using them last summer and over the winter I use SG boots more. The thing I highlighted in my e-mail (and I'll mention in the covering letter) is that I have another pair of Pulses that I've had for about a year longer and they are still in excellent condition - no signs of the sole splitting.

My only other concern is they've asked for a receipt of copy of a bank statement but that will show I only paid £45 for them. I hope they don't just send a £45 voucher for the Adidas store or something! If they offer a replacement I'm more than happy to go for Copas instead.

3. solost22

solost22 Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Jersey
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    if you're not sure how they will respond, simply include your phone number and/or e-mail address on your letter with a note to please contact you in order to resolve the situation.

4. FREEKICKmaster_23

FREEKICKmaster_23 New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    roswell ga
    what colorways of the powerswerves are going to be released on the day that the boots release?

5. actusreus13

actusreus13 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    I believe black/white/red and white/black/red kangaroo and blue/gold DB synthetic.

6. FREEKICKmaster_23

Jun 3, 2007
    roswell ga
    ok because i really like the synthetic absolutes
    and that means that i dont have to wait for them to come out after the leather one come out

one other question
    does anyone know when the grey synthetic and the white beckham one come out?

7. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    I'm so excited for our PowerSwerves to arrive!

Should be within the next week or two.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    I thought that they were getting held until December 15th, not November.

9. Joga3

Joga3 New Member

Feb 28, 2007
    yeah i think joey8sg8 is right i heard they would arive mid december.....maybe they will become avalible for pre-order on some websites in November but im almost sure they are not coming out in nov. i so wish they were though..... uggh i cant wait im might have to get 2 pairs!!! :)

joga3

10. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    Well shops usually get them about a month early so if they were to come out in november, Swanny would get them in very soon (to the shop). However every shop I have talked to is calling for a december 15th retail release date. Meaning said shops would get them around mid november.

11. FREEKICKmaster_23

Jun 3, 2007
    roswell ga
    i think that the next soccer.com catalog will have the powerswerves in it:D

12. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i cant wait till they come out it'll be so cool when i get them

13. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Yeah they said to do that anyway.

I wore them again at the weekend for maybe 20 minutes and they've come away from the sole in a new place and it lets water in :(

I've e-mailed them again to just check how likely I am to get replacements because I don't want to be without FG boots for a couple of weeks for no reason. I've spotted some cheap Copas on Ebay so I might just get those if I'm not going to get replacements from Adidas.

14. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    its only a month till the new ones come out 13th nov argh its 3 day before my bros birthday so i might not have any money after to get him a prezzy

15. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    I should have them November 5th.

16. M7P7C7

M7P7C7 New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Illinois
    Just seeing if anyone has bought these or even seen these? I was wondering if the silver part of the boot is really shiny or really silver because im sorta picky with my colors for cleats. Also i was wondering if the tunits are truly worth it because i have never had them before.

[​IMG]

Respones would be nice!

17. jma_soccer4

jma_soccer4 New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Georgia, US
    I have seen those colored tunits and they were more silver than shiney.

18. IOwnBuffon@Keeping

IOwnBuffon@Keeping New Member

May 27, 2006
    melbourne
    i have posted pics of my Copa mundial anniversary boot world cups and profis that i bought throughout this week in the your boots thread, go have a look! :)

19. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm not sure if it's been discussed yet, but whenever i've played on the 3G stuff that the England players are going to be playing on, i've always been told by the physio not to wear blades. Being the conformist that I am, I tied up my Copa's and got on with it....BUT if this is the case and wearing blades is more of an injury worry than round mouldies then what are the England players that wear predators going to do? I admit it, i'm a worrier!

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I think they mean it damages the pitch wearing metal blades - also the static charge on the studs builds up and causes static shocks. They will probably wear HG or FG plastic moulds.

21. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he means blades as in metal blades, not the general Adidas traxion molds. You see players in MLS wearing Absolutes all the time, just the FG variety on field turf.

22. solost22

solost22 Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Jersey
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i agree that he probably meant no metal studs, however the owner of the place where i play indoor says you have more of a chance of getting hurt wearing studs and he recomends players wear turf shoes

23. Skizz

Skizz Guest

That's an opinion rather than fact methinks, it's irrelevant to the surface you're playing on.

24. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You have more chance getting hurt wearing anything but metal studs. Cos people go in far more hot bloodedly cos 'it won't hurt as I don't have metal studs on'. People are a bit more cautious and sensible otherwise. Unless you're playing hacking football.

25. M7P7C7

M7P7C7 New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Illinois
    I cant decide if i want Predators or Tunits!!!!! Please give pros and cons to both it would help me out a lot! Thanks