Adidas kits for SJ in '05

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Jay Hipps, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonofapitch

sonofapitch New Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Novato, CA

2. Tony in Quakeland

Jan 27, 2003
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry. Just doing a little chop busting...

3. MLSFAN20

MLSFAN20 New Member

May 20, 2001
    East Bay, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've seen the little previews for the Quakes 2005 adidas jersey on the Quakes site. I think those look really niiiiiice!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them. I know the majority of people here don't like nike. I personally don't have a problem with them. But the Quakes 2005 jerseys look a lot better than I expected. What's everyone else's take on them?

4. dhirschman

dhirschman New Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Oakland, CA
    Just a few quick points:

1. I also think that the home kit can also be worn on the road, as long as they are not too similar to the opposing kit. I was pleasantly surprised at the '03 cup when SJ was in blue and the Fire in red.

2. As much as I like the idea of adidas supplying the Quakes, it is a legitimate complaint about their shirts being almost identical to KC.

3. Where can I find pictures of the home and road kits? So far, all I have been able to find is a small thumbnail on the official Quakes site.

5. conrad

conrad Member

Mar 7, 2003
    England
    As far as i know there are only the little pictures on the website; there is a mockup of mine a fair few pages back which looks quite like the real thing.

I havn't seen any pictures of the road kit yet.

6. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    thread got too big...continued here