Adidas 2006 Kits

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by OKTerrific, Dec 18, 2005.

1. OKTerrific

OKTerrific Member

Sep 10, 2005
    The River End
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know when they will be released for sale to the public? I'm sure this has been discussed, but I don't feel like searching :p

2. ritsoccer86

ritsoccer86 Member

Jul 18, 2005
    i can wait...im not that desperate but they should be nice, i mean com'on they're ADIDAS..

3. askum33

askum33 New Member

Jun 2, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    If it helps our merch mngr says he will be getting some and putting thme in the shoppe around mid march.

I would expect teams to start getting stuff in March and MLSnet.com to have then (possibly) a little before that.

But no guarantees of course.

4. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    Im not sure but I think here in the next few weeks. And I can not wait to get my FC DALLAS shirt. Lets go SUPERHOOPS.

5. Viking64

Viking64 Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Tarheel State
    they all look the same.

Repetive means boring.

adidas is a good company. Their K/J World Cup ball was one of the best I have ever seen. Overall I like their uniforms, but 12 teams with the same design, which various essentially by color only, is just poor.

I expected more from adidas.

6. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe next go around there will be more variety. Unfortunately, the trend appears to be to go with one or two basic designs and tailor that to a team or nation's look. Just check out the Adidas World Cup jerseys and you will see the same design as MLS is getting. Nike pioneered this so I expect the same from them. One plus is MLS is now getting Adidas's latest and greatest. That has never been the case until the last year or so. Think of the comparison of AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid compared to what KC, DC and Columbus were wearing.