Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Sep 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    I believe Barcelona are on good track. Some of those young players they have seem really talented. You never know how they will develop of course but they can attract top talents are in a great city to live etc.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think Laporta's methods are dated and he has too much control in the club.

In general this is a prime football location and club but the people in charge lack the experience and character.

3. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Ha. Good.

May they turn back to Flick now?

4. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    That's true about Laporta but sooner or later I'm sure he will learn from his mistakes.

Perez used to be super involved and that was harming us a lot of times but now he has completely changed his approach.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ralf Rangnick has been mentioned. The names in the mix are sort of narrowing now and i don't see many guys that would get the fans excited.

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This guy right here. LOL

Playing with fans emotions is crazy

7. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    Nice. Things go from bad to worse for Bayern.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Tuchel was asked today if he'd consider changing his mind and staying at the press conference. He said no.

9. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019

Nagelsmann on signing new deal until World Cup 2026: “This is a decision of the heart. It is a great honour to be able to coach the national team and work with the best players in the country”. lWith successful, passionate performances we’ve the chance to inspire an entire country, also the two wins against France and the Netherlands in March really touched me”. “We want to play a successful home Euros together… then I’m really looking forward to the challenge of a World Cup together with my coaching staff”.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rodrygo LW and Vini inverted role might be the way to go vs Bayern too since Rodrygo tracks back a lot more.

11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

1781302228474581349 is not a valid tweet id

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    League isn't that deep though, gonna end up with a couple total victims completely overmatched at the level.

petros93 repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It will be Dortmund or RB who will be finishing 5th. Both are CL regulars who usually quality for knockout rounds too. Stuttgart would have qualified anyways as 2nd or 3rd.

Anon. repped this.
  14. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    I know a foolproof approach. Just need another Negreira.

Toro70 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I can see Leipzig losing quality this summer. Simons definitely going back to PSG, although i'd have to see their second squad at Salzburg to see how they'll correct that.

16. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOL. Good one :thumbsup:

17. rrrrrafik

rrrrrafik Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 26, 2007
    Spain
    @4x4s what are you hearing in Germany about Zizou going to Bayern? Seems like every outlet reporting it today is quoting mundodeportivo lol...

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really can't see it. If he'd have been a candidate he would have been way ahead of the guys they are getting turned down by now.

Tuchel being asked today if he could imagine coming back for next season was definitely a question somebody from the club placed out there to see what kind of response it gets.

Galatico repped this.
  19. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Just read now that Zidane is on the brink of becoming the next Bayern coach? Any reports in Germany?

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mundodeportivo the source. A rumor from Barcelona about Zidane joining Bayern right before we play Bayern?

SportBild reports that Bayern would have signed Rangnick but "the players responded negatively" to him. I know i wouldn't be discussing Rangnick if i had Zidane out there willing to work with me.

21. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Fair enough. It didn't actually say who the source was in what I read.

22. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    I think Zidane is only going to manage France next or he’d come back to RM as a stop gap between managers in an emergency situation.

every other rumor is wishful thinking and click bait.

23. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It’s sort of the only face saving way he can answer that question though right?

24. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No one there worries me other than Yamal and it’s just a terribly run organization. Not losing any sleep over Gavi or Cubarsi or Fermin or any of those other flavors of the month.

25. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Im not fussed over Yamal to be honest. He’s got pace and first dribble, beyond that I’m not so sure what else he does. We’ve seen the Barca hype machine turn out many versions of him before. Let’s give it a few years and see how he progresses.

Pedri is still good but it looks like injury is starting to take a toll on him.

Bear Crotch and hector_br repped this.