AC Milan vs. Napoli @Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - Matchday 21

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by cipro, Jan 26, 2019.

1. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Form Guide: Milan (W W D L D) Napoli (W W L W W)

Last season: Milan 0-0 Napoli

Stat fact: Milan have won only one of their last 15 Serie A meetings with Napoli, managing five draws and nine defeats home and away. The lone stand-out was 2-0 at San Siro in December 2014.

Milan (probable): G Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Bakayoko, Paqueta; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu

Suspended: None

Napoli (probable): Meret; Malcuit, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Callejon, Allan, Zielinski, Fabian Ruiz; Milik, Insigne

Suspended: None

2. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  3. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Very stupid to bench Meret.

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Perhaps some injuries.

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Very poor performance. We have no midfield. Zielinski should play left and not center.

Those criticizing Hamsik should speak about Insigne. He has been garbage.

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think we are always hard on Insigne to be honest

7. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    what did mario rui do? Don Carlo didn't like his reaction after sub off.Who the f.. are you Mario

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zielinski played well. Insigne wasted like 2000 goal scoring opportunities

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ounas needs to ******** off. I hate that ********.

In attack Insigne and Mertens have lost it. Milik is just not good enough.

10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He was rude after being subbed.

Problem is Ghoulam looks like Milik. Slow and not mobile.

11. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What was that milik didn't pass the ball to Verdi

Is that a joke? That was a clear chance to score. if he did.

Sacki repped this.
  12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Good game, see you mid week :thumbsup:

13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He is too shit in the build up to get that pass through

14. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It was a terrible game. So boring. We both deserved 0 points from that

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  15. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Insigne is not criticized as much as Hamsik, although he is not only the man who repeatedly goes from God to Worm form mid-season, but also the guy who THREATENED he would leave the club if his wages were not increased to a sum that had never previously been truly warranted by anything else than his heritage.

Also, yesterday Fabian was nowhere near being as great as a couple of good performances had made him out to be. I can see how Hamsik has sort of begun to feel like he will never be considered a true Neapolitan anyway, no matter what.

Yesterday's game was lame, there was nothing in it that deserved attention, I hated watching almost every second of it, and it does not even feel bad to speak these blasphemous words, for it seemed like the players had started to feel like it's just a job, a well-paid job where you don't really have to work all that much and you get the dough, more than most. On top of that, they no longer believe in catching up to Juventus, so I expect they will show some more passion in the Cups, but the league is now naught more than a mere lousy, well-paid job...

16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    At lest we ain’t Roma

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I wasn't talking about for you, but outcome for us. See you soon.

18. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    The problem is that Serie A as a whole now sucks. Juve already has an insurmountable lead in points and there's nothing much left to fight so really might as well just give them the trophy now. Their focus is on winning UCL. Napoli is secured in 2nd position and we know by now we can't win the league this year so there is no drive and we suck too. As for the 3rd, 4th, 5th position, the milan and Roma teams are just competing based on who will sucks less. That's the problem when you have a league where a single team dominates both in terms of results with vastly superior spending power and just signed a superstar.

19. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Actually Insigne is always the first to be criticised in this forum and also in the Italian press. He's currently going thru a bad form but so do all players. He's get out of it eventually I am sure. Threaten to leave? Not sure where you get this unless you are talking about old news and even those are just mere speculation. He just said again he loved the club and hope to retire here. Not worth the money? 11 goals and 5 assist so far this season and double digit goals + assist for 2018. Look at EPL players if you think Insigne is overpaid.

As for Hamsik, we all thank him for his long service but he really should go play his last days in China for a last fat pay cheque.

Agree with you. There's nothing much for the teams to fight for in Serie A anymore.

20. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Ghoulam just back from long term injury. Give him time. Milik doesn't perform also under mid-season after back from injury.

21. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Cock game but it'll forget about it if we win the Coppa Italia match

22. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I beg to differ, as I think Insigne was only truly criticized when he played worse than many of us could imagine, and still the coach preferred him to Mertens who was already outstanding on the wing back then. It may be that my image of the situation is distorted, but I really think I remember it well, and he definitely did threaten he would leave if his wages were not increased. I don't really care about EPL, what I do care about is our own hierarchy. The digits are impressive indeed, but they are real only after the wages have been increased and the argument that he runs out of steam too soon seems to hold some water at the very least.

I don't really think that it has truly proven itself to be necessary so far. I am not convinced of any such thing, which is why I think that the vision of some is clouded for some reason. He may not have been at his best for some time, but even if we disregard the adaptation time necessary in order to get used to his new position, I don't think a couple of good performances from Fabian have the power to root Hamsik out immediately and completely. I see no good reason why he should not get the chance to work with Carlo this season and attempt to win a trophy this year, perhaps even the next.

But srsly, why not this one? We can no longer think of the CHL, the league is basically out of the question as well, is it really necessary to tell him to get the hell out of here now? Is he no longer good enough for Europa League at least? Is Fabian a God who is guaranteed to do better so soon? I still see a lot of quality in Hamsik and I will send him off as soon as I deem it necessary, but I don't really think that time has come, and I do not see any real indications of it.

Sacki repped this.
  23. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    This isn't last year's team, Hamsik has become one of our most important players. The critique on the little prick though is more than fair - he needs to learn to become a team player, he's 27 now age isn't an excuse anymore. It's like his brain turns off when he gets past his first man cutting in from that left-hand side...

24. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I'm sorry but for me Hamsik doesn't even seem important. If we can sell him to China the sooner the better

25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He has become a ghost.