ac milan vs dynamo kiev [r]

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by kckal, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    for the 1,000th time, let's hope this goal gives Gila confidence...

2. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah, i hope so too, though i ain't holding my breath.

3. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What about Pato?

4. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    he played well, imho. looked good on the ball, and the goal was solid. not bad for a kid who hasn't played in over a month. :p

5. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    PATO SCORED!...awesome news...very excited to have him score.but olivera scored in his 1st game n look where he got us, so its hard to get so excited...but cmon pato scores in his 1st game wit a c level milan team, gila scores wit a c level team...imagine pato wit full squad in jan n gila maybe will be good to play against smaller teams rather than the big games..coppa italia/serie a games rather than champs league n big serie a games....just keep him as a backup from now on until he gets on sum sort of streak..god hope

6. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Did Leonardo really play? How did he do?

7. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Leonardo is what I call a good scout. He is scouting the players from inside the field! :)

as for Pato, all of you must remember that even tough he played the World Club Cup against that Egyptian team and first half against Barça... and even tough he played Rio Grande do Sul state championship and a few Brasilian championship matches... and also the U17 South American and World Championship... he is still a bit unexperienced... after all, he just turned 18.

Not only inexperienced as a whole (any player only 18, no matter how good and where he plays, is inexperienced at pro level), but also at european playing style.

So I hope the Milan fans will support him. I am sure he will be better than Ricardo Oliveira. When Ronaldinho left Grêmio (Inter´s archrival) he was older and people didnt consider him as good as people consider Pato.

As for Oliveira, he never achieved 1% of the excitment of brazilians around him as Pato´s did. The kid IS GOOD. Not only he is good, as he is obstined. He already said, he wants to be elected the best player in the world. He has confidence in himself and his potential and he will do everything possible to achieve it.

It seems to me Pato is not the kind of player who throws away his career to party and drink and have women. He will work HARD to achieve his objective.

Lets hope Pato´s obcession can bring glory to Milan and also some future World Cup trophies to Brazil.

Hmmm... let me see... in 2010 Pato will be 21 yrs old... and in the World Cup in Brazil he will be 25. He will be in his peak. I just hope he becomes best player in the world till them.

8. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    umm is the game still on? coz i just got back from class and was wondering...

9. jpick

jpick Member

Jul 5, 2006
    jacksonville, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no, it's over.

as for pato versus oliveira. oliveira had many reasons for being a bust (sister kidnapping, still not fully fit after operations, not getting regular playing time to find form, etc.), I don't think too many milan fans are worried about pato going that same path, and at 18, the kid has a loooong honeymoon period.

10. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah, i dont think people should be expecting him to waltz in and save our season or anything...

hmm, maybe we should only play gila away from home for a while??

11. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I caught the second half on stream.

Pato is the real deal; lets just say it'll be very exciting to see him play come January.

12. Kulspruta

Kulspruta New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    BH, Brazil
    Club:
    Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Anyone knows where can I find the game's highlights?

13. Kulspruta

Kulspruta New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    BH, Brazil
    Club:
    Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thanks, it's good to see Pato playing again. Hope he'll be able to wear the number 9 jersey for Brazil soon, I can't stand watching Vagner Love anymore. Great deal u guys made, Forza Milan! =]

14. TheGrimSweeper

Jul 16, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    just watched the highlights Gila's goal was actually pretty nice.

Sadly i doubt will see another one like that from him for a looooong while.

15. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Whats your problem??? I was having a perfect morning until you remembered me about the pitiful existance of Wagner Love!!!! :D

Yes, I hope soon Pato will be replacing Wagner Love.

I Love to Hate Wagner Love.