AC Milan transfers, rumors, speculations ... (Part 3)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cassano, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Won't be missing Pancaro, so that move works out for the best.

2. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    If anyone here is a racist it is you. Don't let the door hit your @ss on your way out.

3. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What do you have against Lazio and Torino?

4. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  6. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We also got Ignazio Abate back from Napoli, but he'll probably be loaned out again.

9. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't think I'll ever get used to this picture.

10. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    same here my brain tells me he's wearing the AC shirt but my eyes fill it in with black and blue stripes... o wait maybe this has something to do with the fact that i havent slept in 3 days

11. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    When you picture Vieri all that comes to mind is those Black and Blue stripes.
    If we get Gila he will act almost like Tomasson did last year.

12. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What does that mean? Do you mean Gila will be a bench player? Because that is certainly not the case. Gila will start alongside Sheva. Milan is not going to spend 25M euros for a bench player.

13. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think he meant that Vieri would be like Tomasson, not Gila. He just wrote it awkwardly.

14. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My bad.

15. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tomasson has been sold to Stuttgart today: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul16g.html
    It is rumoured that we got 7M euros for him.

On the Gila front: http://skysports.planetfootball.com...=8&title=Gilardino+move+on+hold&channel=italy

Parma's bankruptcy court are a bunch of idiots. Either they have no clue what to do about Gila or they have ulterior motives. Milan are the only club that has offered Parma anything and the only club Gila wants to play for. This thing will get done when they realize they can't force Gila to go to the highest bidder(which at this point is Milan). He will be a Milan player by Monday.

16. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    actually gilardino has also said a few times that he would stay with parma or be transfered to AC milan

17. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    True. But Parma can't afford Gila's wage next season. So they have to sell him. And there is only one option for Parma to sell him: Milan.

18. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sorry yes, i ment Vieri would be like Tomasson.

19. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    that is true but parma has a new owner (or is getting one im not sure) so i mean if this guy is loaded with cash he would probably want to keep gila no matter how much he costs becuase realistically gila is the only guy who will put fans in the seats which means if he wants to make money he will have to keep gila

20. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That may be true. But as of now Parma do not have a new owner and all transfer dealings go through the Parma bankruptcy court. Their reasons for not accepting Milan's offer is they feel they can get a better offer. And that is clearly untrue considering Gila won't accept any other transfer besides Milan. But forget all this garbage, Gila will be a Milan player. Everybody knows this. The politicians are just delaying this like they delay every other thing in government.

21. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    thats true but i mean maybe parma is trying to get an even larger offer from AC milan

22. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
  23. savatage

savatage New Member

May 11, 2005
    Beside the Gila (expected) transfer, are there any other rumours of signing players??

cause i think there should be a young defender in our sqad and a wing midfielder

Are there rumours?

24. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Gila looks to be it. There may be some token youth moved around but we did most of our moves eary in the transfer period. We really aren't in a dire need of a young defender, it would just be good planning for the future, and would save us money in the long run.

25. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Milan are saving up their cash for the inevitable day where they have to replace most of their backline. Cafu, Maldini, Stam will all probably play two more years at most. So we are going to need to bring in some quality defenders to replace them. Cicinho has already been talked about as Cafu's replacement next year. But we will still need a world class center back to replace Maldini. And no matter who we go after(hopefully Chivu) they will cost alot of money. So Gila will most likely be our last signing for the summer.