AC Milan transfers, rumors, speculations ... (Part 3)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cassano, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milan_Fan_In_USA

Milan_Fan_In_USA New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    New Jersey , USA
    From Channel4.com:

Milan will now pay that amount to the player and hand his club £18.6m, therefore capturing the 23-year-old in a £20m deal

I am soooooooo happy. I'm also doing the happy dance. We ALL should be doing the happy dance.

Now, I wonder if he's going to be on the squad for the US tour.

2. Milan_Fan_In_USA

Milan_Fan_In_USA New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    New Jersey , USA
  3. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
  5. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  6. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    hey stranger things have happened so i wouldnt rule it out

7. GStuto

GStuto New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Boston, MA
    if there was anything significant going on with Gilardino it will hit gazzetta, stop looking at these other foolish sites like goal and channel. them and their pointless articles.

8. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sheva isn't going anywhere.

9. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    you never know expecially with chelsea i mean they have endless pockets i could see them offering as high as 75-80 million

10. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm

11. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sheva isn't going for 2 reasons:

1. He is one of the most famous, if not the most famed striker on the planet. He has given everything to Milan, more then we ever asked for. Irreplaceable IMHO.

2. Ronaldinho isn't for sale, the key to Sheva leaving would be some sort of precedented look-over on Ronaldinho's availability. The press along with Barca management has indicated that Ronaldinho is a long term investment as they intend on signing him for another 6-8 years.

12. rossoneri_22

rossoneri_22 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 18, 2004
    Shevchenko will stay in Milan. Berlusconi will not let him go for any sum of money right now. I really wouldn't worry about this rumour too much. Chelsea have been linked with every half decent striker in the world and nothing has come of it.

13. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Also, Sheva has said that if he is to move, it would be after WC 2006. He will stay at Milan for another season. Chelsea will have to look elsewhere for a striker.

14. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A few minutes ago, milan DG Braida announced that Milan has purchased Gilardino from Parma.

15. rossoneri_22

Jul 18, 2004
    Braida just denied making that statement on the official website. Galliani stated that nothing will happen untill Monday.

16. Strummerman

Strummerman New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Montreal
    A greek friend of mine said Inzaghi is being sought by Malesani for Panathinaikos

17. Forza_Italia

Forza_Italia New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    mississauga
    inzaghi is expendable for milan since they have gilardino so they should try and cash in on him to bring in some well needed funds

18. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Selling JDT would get more cash though, Inzaghi wouldn't have a high price tag.

19. rossoneri_22

Jul 18, 2004
    I doubt Inzaghi will be leaving Milan. I think he was the main factor in Vieri coming to Milan. He also seems ready to give his all for Milan next season. His enthusiasm is what I like to see from all Milan players.

20. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pippo is certain to stay in Milan. He has missed 80% of the last two years due to injury and is making alot of money(more than most Milan players). So I can't imagine there is any club who'd be willing to pay Pippo what he is earning at Milan. I think Tomasson is gonna go. Galliani mentioned that Tomasson is not guaranteed to be sold this summer. Which basically means Tomasson will be sold ;)

And we've received some good news today :)

from www.ACMilan.com:

21. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You believed a Greek? Lucky this thread is about rumours and speculation.

22. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Actually, my grandpa always said that there is an old Italian proverb that goes: If you're in the forest and you encounter a man-eating wolf and a greek, and you only have one bullet in your shotgun, shoot the greek.

But, back on topic, good thing we cancelled Pancaro's contract. We wouldn't have gotten much for him anyway. I think JDT will eventually be sold this summer.

23. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  24. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
    Well that certainly made my day. Sorry, but Pancaro had to go. He surprisingly played well for us in our scudetto 03-04, but man was 04-05 a stinker for him. Best wishes.

25. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
    I'd be fine in giving Sheva to Chelski, as long as they throw in Lampard, Terry, Robben, and Mournihno in too to be our waterboy... :cool:

Sheva is THE best striker in the world....oh yeah, it makes sense to sell him :rolleyes: .