AC Milan transfers, rumors, speculations ... (Part 2)

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by SueB, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    If that's sarcasm my point is we have Kaka.

2. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    i think this midfield is okay, it might need some strengthening but not with a big name signing as ronnie, kaka continues to do a great job, rui costa is still effective.

3. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Sorry, no, just smiling cuz I liked the original point.

4. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    :)

5. magia

magia New Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Asuncion
    Its Pirlo leaving?

6. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No

7. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pirlo will never leave Milan even if he wants too. Milan will never let him go. If you watch Milan's games, all the balls are passed to him, and he distributes the ball. He gets the most touches out of any player on the field.

8. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It seems that the Gilardino aquisition is becomming more of a reality.

9. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's been a done deal for a month. The papers are just looking for concrete proof because both Milan and Parma will not announce until the end of the year. The same thing happend last year with Stam. The deal was signed in January but it wasn't made official until the end of the year.

10. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Make's sense considering Milan have yet to "deny" anything. Its good that Alberto is "signed and sealed" because I was afraid that Chelsea or Real were about to come knocking.

Now I only wish we were connected with a replacement for Rui i.e. Robinho/Cassano/Hleb type of player.

11. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
  12. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Chivu would be pretty expensive for a defender. I say lets grab Maxwell or Evra for cheap, and them loan them out to another Serie A team for a year.

13. fatdanny99

fatdanny99 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    US
    David Pizzaro of Udinese is the latest player to be linked with Milan. He is being called as "Andrea Pirlo's Sub".

14. AC Milan Brazil

AC Milan Brazil New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    São Paulo
    A good player but I really doubt Milan will pay £ 5 mil for someone who'll be a substitute. I think we'll buy Chivu, but not for next season, and, with that famous debt from Atletico Madrid, Leo Franco, the keeper, is a good possibility to replace Dida in the future. Pablo is another player who is showing interesting skills this season, but he needs more time to develop.

15. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
  16. fatdanny99

fatdanny99 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    US
    Gattuso isn't going anywhere. A guy like him couldn't leave Milan if his life depended on it. But if you think of a Gattuso-less Milan, it would be really weird.

17. rossoneri_22

rossoneri_22 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 18, 2004
    I can't imagine Milan without Gattuso.
    You are right though I doubt he will be leaving Milan any time soon.

18. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    Me neither. I think it's just the media having fun twisting a quote to make some news about it.

19. Milan_Fan_In_USA

Milan_Fan_In_USA New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    New Jersey , USA
    Based on his quotes, I kind of get the feeling that Gattuso would like to be a more recognized player. This Milan team, and the team for the past several years, has done some wonderful things....as a team. With the exception of Sheva winning the golden ball, there were no players singled out as the reason for our success. And in the middle of all this, we have one of the most underrated players in Europe- Gattuso. Sure, we have our leader and captain leading a solid defense, and an ace striker leading the offense, but Gattuso hardly gets the recognition he deseves for what he does every match. I'd go as far as to say that he is the heart of this team. Tough, aggresive, dedicated, and a never-say-die spirit. We all talk about how Pirlo is irreplaceable, but I find it hard to imagine a Milan team without Gattuso. Yet, at the same time, I would love see him become a star player, like Manchester United's Roy Keane. They both do pretty much the same job for their respective clubs. Perhaps, Gattuso feels he's ready to move on to the Premiership in hopes of obtaining star status. If that day comes (and I truly TRULY hope that it doesn't happen soon) then we will have no choice but to thank him greatly for his contributions over the years to AC Milan and wish him all the best in his new endeavor.

20. magia

magia New Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Asuncion
    Yes I saw your team agaisnt Reggina, and deam you needed Pirlo

21. bspsoccer

bspsoccer Member

AC Milan
    United States
    Jan 25, 2004
    Colorado, USA
    http://tribalfootball.com/march/italnews3120305.html

I dont much believe most of the stuff there at tribalfootball, and this one especially. I dont think Ancelotti would leave nor would Milan let him go without a struggle. Just throwing it up here because this thread has been quiet for a few days. If he did leave though it would be disastrous as he has shown his value as a manager the last few weeks in particular without the like of Pirlo and Sheva at times.

22. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Real Madrid have been after Ancelotti for a year now. But they won't get him at least for the next two years until Ancelotti's contract runs out. When Carlo's contract runs out I think he will leave for another challenge. He has already said he won't be Milan's manager for much longer. And I don't blame him. Being Milan's manager is a tough job. He already has won everything but with Berlusconi as President he is still only one bad season away from the sack. I guess he figures it's better to leave on top rather than to get the sack.

23. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Pure speculation. Even a synical Italian like Berlusconi knows that a quality coach like Carlo does not turn up every year. If Milan meet their goals this year, expect Carlo to get a new contract.

24. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure Berlusconi will offer him a new contract but Ancelotti has already said once his contract runs out he doesn't plan on signing a new one.

25. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well, I guess I'll take you word for it.